Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

What Is The Best Assault Rifle Used By Military Troops Today? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Best Assault Rifle Used By Military Troops Today? (3753 Views)

Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters / 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Assault Rifle Used By Military Troops Today? by KingSango(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2019
The AK47 is the best overall not the best in every category

The general who invented the AK had combat experience so his personal knowledge went into the design

It's like a knight who is a blacksmith forging his own weapons you are going to get a classic grin

The AK is the liberator's rifle
Re: What Is The Best Assault Rifle Used By Military Troops Today? by Eze2000(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
ElsonMorali:

yes Sir.

If you ever got a problem publishing yours contact me for free advice. Publishing is one thing but selling is another. For every book, you publish 100 Americans have something better. Put a foot wrong and you can spend 5 years without selling a single copy.
Re: What Is The Best Assault Rifle Used By Military Troops Today? by ElsonMorali: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
Eze2000:

If you ever got a problem publishing yours contact me for free advice. Publishing is one thing but selling is another. For every book, you publish 100 Americans have something better. Put a foot wrong and you can spend 5 years without selling a single copy.

Thanks for the offer. smiley
Re: What Is The Best Assault Rifle Used By Military Troops Today? by tsdarkside(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
Eze2000:

Young Nigerian's, bad grammar, empty pride, stupidity and insults... always the same! If they give this one G.I test on weapons now he will score F9 with skill..

Correction shorty!

Individuals don't rank weapons just as you don't JAMB and schools (where you probably failed but still carried first in rank in your mind). You follow the global ranking.

I've nothing to learn from you and those books you call nonsense sells for no less than $3.99 per copy all over the world via Amazon except Africa where I have to subsidize the price so poor people like you can buy. It's just 500 naira here on okadabooks.

You see Naija don't read. They just stay on their high seat, try to imitate American way of talking foully, hail corruption, dream things into existence in their figment of imagination and call things they've never read 'nonsense books".

Thank God ranking thing in the world is not up to people like you else the earth and all that is in it would be in trouble.

Let me show you how ridiculously foolish you are. Go to google and find any ranking of Assult rifles that places the AK-47 first, second or third. Copy the link and come and post it here.

your head is full of white poo....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Assault Rifle Used By Military Troops Today? by Eze2000(m): 12:19am On Mar 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

your head is full of white poo....

And yet it has beaten you and your useless white education grin
Re: What Is The Best Assault Rifle Used By Military Troops Today? by TinaWu(f): 3:09am On May 14, 2019
I have no idea. I only have a Scare gun with a rifle scope just for hunting.
Re: What Is The Best Assault Rifle Used By Military Troops Today? by Ikengawo: 3:46am On May 14, 2019
Eze2000:

Hi,

I'm an author of military action books and I tell you that you both are wrong. The AK-47 is a smooth firing rifle right but not the best in the world at the moment. The sole reason the AK-47 is the most popular assault rifle in the world today is not even that Russia made it in incredible abundance but the fact that this gun can use parts from almost all the other rifles.

In other words, your average terrorist doesn't have to buy a thing! All he needs is whatever he can steal from others. Put it in the rifle and it will work.

The AK-47 can use cartilages form the M16 and M4 perfectly but those guns cannot do the same. This is the sole reason why US combatants in the gulf war and Vietnam dumped their M16 in favor of the AK-47s used by their enemies.

https://www.kingreads.com/

i would like to see you write about Africans as well.
Re: What Is The Best Assault Rifle Used By Military Troops Today? by MetaPhysical: 3:47am On May 14, 2019
When it comes to assault rifles Russia always lead the innovation. Check Russian gun dealer websites for update.
Re: What Is The Best Assault Rifle Used By Military Troops Today? by Optional09: 3:54am On May 14, 2019
many of you guys knows nothing about assault riffles. i am not able to get into details because of my foreign engagements
Re: What Is The Best Assault Rifle Used By Military Troops Today? by orisa37: 6:48am On May 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Dane gun is the best

Ata is the best.
Re: What Is The Best Assault Rifle Used By Military Troops Today? by orisa37: 6:56am On May 14, 2019
Study the Targets. For Kings, Presidents, Governors and Celebrites, use Tomatoes.

For Olonisakin and Buraitai, just slap them.
Re: What Is The Best Assault Rifle Used By Military Troops Today? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 14, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Hello my people, I'm here again with another question about the assault and rifles.
So what's the best assault rifle that is used by the military should we give it to the kalashnishkov or the tavor
We need good roads, schools and hospitals. Not more instruments for genocide.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Assault Rifle Used By Military Troops Today? by capitalzero: 8:31am On May 14, 2019
i am learning from eze2000. most of comments here come from either zombie or wailer. I also agree that most Nigerians like to argue because on common knowledge. I have seen folks arguing with experts who have sound knowledge of their disciplines. an engineer will be arguing with a doctor on health matter instead of asking questions to learn more. most Nigerians do not read and Google has not helped them either. they see argument as a way of expediting unused energy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Assault Rifle Used By Military Troops Today? by capitalzero: 8:34am On May 14, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Hello my people, I'm here again with another question about the assault and rifles.
So what's the best assault rifle that is used by the military should we give it to the kalashnishkov or the tavor

www.military-today.com/firearms/top_10_assault_rifles.htm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria And The Burden Of Debt By By Oke Umurhohwo @okestalyf / 3.2km Lokogoma Road In Abuja Constructed By A Private Citizen , Prince Ebeano / Dino Melaye:10 Cars owned by former senator Dino Melaye /Prices, Picture an Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.