Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Most beautiful people in Nollywood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most beautiful people in Nollywood (1929 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Speaks Chinese In Nollywood Movie / Should Adults Play School Children Roles In Nollywood Movies? / Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most beautiful people in Nollywood by lagosian(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2007
I feel Ramsey and Ini Edo bags the titles of the most good looking people in Nollywood. What do you think?
Re: Most beautiful people in Nollywood by MsBS(f): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2007
I think that you either

a) smoke crack
b) are an alcoholic
or
c) Have vision impairment
Re: Most beautiful people in Nollywood by lagosian(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2007
What makes you think so angry
Re: Most beautiful people in Nollywood by MsBS(f): 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2007
I just feel that anyone who was sober and sane would not pick those two as the MOST BEAUTIFUL in Nollywood!
Re: Most beautiful people in Nollywood by lagosian(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2007
Hello there, just because you don't agree with me doesn't make me an insane person. That was my view. I'm free to express my views and ideas, unless they are derogatory or offensive to anyone. Maybe you should get yourself checked for these kind of reactions at the drop of a hat. lipsrsealed
Re: Most beautiful people in Nollywood by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2007
well the two are good looking but they are not the best looking
Re: Most beautiful people in Nollywood by MsBS(f): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2007
lagosian:

Hello there, just because you don't agree with me doesn't make me an insane person. That was my view. I'm free to express my views and ideas, unless they are derogatory or offensive to anyone. Maybe you should get yourself checked for these kind of reactions at the drop of a hat. lipsrsealed

you shouldnt take what I said so personally, I thought it was funny, apparently you did not, oh well, You have your view and I have mine,
Re: Most beautiful people in Nollywood by lagosian(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2007
Ms BS:

you shouldnt take what I said so personally, I thought it was funny, apparently you did not, oh well, You have your view and I have mine,

Thatz more like a good girlĀ  grin
Re: Most beautiful people in Nollywood by Mayflower2(f): 3:37pm On May 09, 2007
Awwwww, I think Pat Attah and Genevive should be called the most good looking ones
Re: Most beautiful people in Nollywood by Lexyhearts(f): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2007
mine r these

Re: Most beautiful people in Nollywood by Lexyhearts(f): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2007
MORE PICS cheesy cheesy

Re: Most beautiful people in Nollywood by angel101(f): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2007
why does genevive always wear a long face?

I think Liz Benson is da bomb!
Re: Most beautiful people in Nollywood by Lexyhearts(f): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2007
check at lizzy ,she is nice

and look at Genny smiling,w-out long face

Re: Most beautiful people in Nollywood by angel101(f): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2007
thank goodness!
Re: Most beautiful people in Nollywood by Lexyhearts(f): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2007
cool,lol

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Move My Gospel Music Career Forward / BEST Movies To Have In Your Collection. / The Image Of The Northerners (the Hausa/fulani) In Entertainment Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.