Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? (2485 Views)

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? by ngoziclara: 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
I’m sure that apart from Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, many people only know her younger sisters, Laura and Sandra. Well, today, you have the opportunity of meeting another very beautiful member of the Ikeji family.

Meet Benita Ikeji. She happens to be the youngest baby in the house. See more photos below:

[url][/url]https://www.expressiveinfo.com/photos-how-many-of-you-knew-linda-ikejis-youngest-sister-benita-ikeji/

Re: Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? by dingbang(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mchew!

1 Like

Re: Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Y do we need to knw her pls?

4 Likes

Re: Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? by BlackDBag: 12:08am On Mar 24, 2019
Another one?!
Re: Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? by Oche211(m): 6:21am On Mar 24, 2019
Ok. Is that all? Mods, stay clear of this. Not all rubbish should be on front page.

1 Like

Re: Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 24, 2019
ngoziclara:
I’m sure that apart from Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, many people only know her younger sisters, Laura and Sandra. Well, today, you have the opportunity of meeting another very beautiful member of the Ikeji family.

Meet Benita Ikeji. She happens to be the youngest baby in the house. See more photos below:

[url][/url]https://www.expressiveinfo.com/photos-how-many-of-you-knew-linda-ikejis-youngest-sister-benita-ikeji/
who is she and how is this our business
Re: Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? by yvelchstores(f): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
She is definitely the most beautiful. They have so many girls. there is another one married to an American.
I think 5 girls in total or even 6.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? by MelaninGold(f): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
Seems aunty Linda, happens to be the most successful financially. I feel she is the prettiest too. The bread winner.
Re: Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? by dreamwords: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
New island discovered
Re: Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
Oya expect a drama from her this week bringing to an end Etinosa's reign.. ABEG
Re: Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2019
MelaninGold:
Seems aunty Linda, happens to be the most successful financially. I feel she is the prettiest too. The bread winner.

When I look at Linda, I see the Kardarsians. She is the Kim, the rest will follow lead.
Re: Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? by MelaninGold(f): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

When I look at Linda, I see the Kardarsians. She is the Kim, the rest will follow lead.
True.... you have a point. That's how I want to be.
Re: Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
MelaninGold:
True.... you have a point. That's how I want to be.

Okay, which business venture are you running. Do you have a make up company or blog yet? grin
Re: Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? by MelaninGold(f): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

Okay, which business venture are you running. Do you have a make up company or blog yet? grin
why do you want to know? Do you want to help out.
Re: Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
MelaninGold:
why do you want to know? Do you want to help out.

Hmmmm depends on the kind of business.
Re: Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? by MelaninGold(f): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hmmmm depends on the kind of business.
I am a freelance writer.
Re: Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
MelaninGold:
I am a freelance writer.

Okay, so as a freelance writer, how lucrative is the career? Let's put passion aside for now.
Re: Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? by MelaninGold(f): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

Okay, so as a freelance writer, how lucrative is the career? Let's put passion aside for now.
it's not a career for me rather passion. I go online search for essay writing contests and try to apply hopefully I win the prizes and money as well.
Re: Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
MelaninGold:
it's not a career for me rather passion. I go online search for essay writing contests and try to apply hopefully I win the prizes and money as well.
oh i see, nice one then.
Re: Photos: How Many Of You Knew Linda Ikeji’s Youngest Sister, Benita Ikeji? by Uyi168: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
Her boobi resemble Wetin go make sense.. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Wife N My Family Dont Get Along Well / How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You? / How Do I Deal With My Wicked Uncle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.