Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election (56528 Views)

APC's Ahmad Aliyu Wins Sokoto Governorship Election (2023) / Supreme Court Adjourns Sokoto Governorship Appeal To January 20 / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by garfield1: 10:56am On Mar 24, 2019
Shegzo:
dat means PDP won d rerun
By 314 votes.i wish apc inflated the figures a little
Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by Shegzo(m): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2019
garfield1:

dat impossible now
Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by livelymatilda22: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2019
Final results for Sokoto supplementary elections..

Apc..25,515
Pdp..22,444.
Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by Dannyset(m): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2019
garfield1:

Haba Calm down na!
Losing is part of the game as you can't win all the time.
At least we got Kano. Just accept this one too.
Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by manitoba(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Sokoto:Kebbe LG

Apc..... 7173
Pdp... 5457
Correct as announced by INEC

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by thebiggestgists(m): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2019
NARROW WIN: TAMBUWAL WON WITH 341 VOTES MARGIN

The PDP candidate polled 512,002 votes in total to defeat the APC's Ahmad Aliyu who got 511,661 - just a difference of 341 votes. Goosebumps. #SupplementaryElections
#NigeriaDecides2019
#CDDAnalysisCentre
Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by manitoba(m): 11:05am On Mar 24, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Apc..25,515
Pdp..22,444.

It means Tambuwal has won with a narrow margin of 342.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by garfield1: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2019
Dannyset:

Haba Calm down na!
Not this close shave losing.i thought we can add sokoto to kano to replace other losses
Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by Shegzo(m): 11:07am On Mar 24, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Apc..25,515
Pdp..22,444.
Congratulation to gov aminu tambuwal of sokoto state for his re-election

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by Aldebaran(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2019
Sokoto cheesy
Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by billante(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2019
garfield1:

Not this close shave losing.i thought we can add sokoto to kano to replace other losses

See how you are shamelessly supporting rigging and falsehood.

I hope you are not wickedly rigged out of your entiltelments in life, jobs or anything that concerns you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by azikiweironsi(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2019
manitoba:

It means Tambuwal has won with a narrow margin of 342.
This is very interesting. If it was other way round you will hear democracy is been threatened. Thank God for PMB for his neutrality.
Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by billante(m): 11:34am On Mar 24, 2019
Dannyset:

Haba Calm down na!

You got Kano by maiming and falsifying results! and you are happily saying this.

You can proudly say your party got Kano??

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by billante(m): 11:36am On Mar 24, 2019
azikiweironsi:

This is very interesting. If it was other way round you will hear democracy is been threatened. Thank God for PMB for his neutrality.

I didn't see the so called neutrality in Kano!

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by Emyben(m): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2019
garfield1:

Why would you wish that? In other words, you wish APC rigged or tampered with the result?

And i can bet that you are not up to 35 years old (A youth) and you already have this kinda mentality.
Tufiakwa... So bad of you to ever wish so, talk more of saying it in a Public forum. It is immoral and a disgrace to democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by billante(m): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2019
Tambuwal even won over all by more than 4000 votes!

The 350 votes difference was just for the supplementry election.

So the victory wasn't even too tight.
Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by sapoyoro(m): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2019
garfield1:
you wish a party to inflate results? I thought you are a reasonable human being ni shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by sapoyoro(m): 11:52am On Mar 24, 2019
Emyben:

Why would you wish that? In other words, you wish APC rigged or tampered with the result?

And i can bet that you are not up to 35 years old (A youth) and you already have this kinda mentality.
Tufiakwa... So bad of you to ever wish so, talk more of saying it in a Public forum. It is immoral and a disgrace to democracy.
some youths are worse than those old men...
Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by Ratello: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
billante:

See how you are shamelessly supporting rigging and falsehood.

I hope you are not wickedly rigged out of your entiltelments in life, jobs or anything that concerns you
My brother honestly speaking I have never seen a specie of human that is so despicable, hopeless, mendacious and wicked as these APC goons and Buharideens that's why I love this sweet victory of Tambuwal with that little margin of 341 and next is Kano I also thank God that APC dubiously won using their demonic Osun template and now PDP is contesting the sham because it is too sure Kano will become PDP. We are moving from darkness gradually the judiciary is back no more travesty of justice. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by Ratello: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
sapoyoro:

Trust me bro I try so much to avoid quoting them.because I have no good words for them and this I mean. I don't pity them.
Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by Emyben(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
sapoyoro:

Its a Pity Sir and I was quite shocked seeing that.
It baffles me how hopeless Nigeria will continue to be for atleast next 50 years since many of the youths of now who will be in mantle of leadership then are already corrupt, useless and stupidly undemocratic.

Quite a Pity. It shall be well
Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by adeswagsdmj(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
Wammakko seriously is not fit to lead the state losing with just less than 400votes
Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by anonymuz(m): 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
couragemurphy:

Someone said the better candidate should win, you are here asking deluded question. Na wa for Naija yoots of nowadays....
I'm not deluded, it's just the country we find ourselves.
Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
anonymuz:
I'm not deluded, it's just the country we find ourselves.

Sorry for that, but I didn't say you're. Was just referring to the question and not you.
Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by anonymuz(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
couragemurphy:

Sorry for that, but I didn't say you're. Was just referring to the question and not you.
nice one bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) / Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral / Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.