Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter (44279 Views)

Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola White Wedding Pictures / Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding / Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
Don't do it bro. Don't.

1 Like

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by hopexter(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
I feel so jealous after seeing this. I'm becoming evil embarassed
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by alert01(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
Abeg is it only me that dont know who MoAbdul is
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by Gogetta(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
chukwugoziegi:

I know right, if he talks too much he will be slapped or Mo will pull strings and have him sacked at work and destroy his Iife.
If he knows how to play his cards well, he'll inherit an Empire as that girl is Mo's only child.
Lol,do you know who his father is? Chief Makonjuola (Caverton)

2 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by JuzzJoel: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=OkpaAkuEriEri post=76952119]If ha mama own no work he ha own wan tk work.
Fork off worwor afonjress[/quote
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by JuzzJoel: 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
If ha mama own no work he ha own wan tk work.
Fork off worwor afonjress
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by enemyofprogress: 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
Marriage wey no go lat mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by Skmoda360(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
tstx:
Oyibo sets the pace.. While Africa follows.. Before there was no such thing as pre wedding photos.. Now. Nobody dey do wedding without releasing their own... Whenever i tell my friends that it's just a matter of time before we all starts seeing gayism as a normal thing they always shout tufiakwa... But they don't understand how the white men work... They don't understand how very impressionable the black race is... The powerful will always rule over the weak.. The powerful will always influence the weak.. That's just how life is. And Africa is beyond weak... We are weaker than weak... If there's anything that is worst than weak.. That's what we are. And it's all thanks to our stupid leaders...

See my signature
well said..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by bendike: 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
AndLeo:
The boy will not have a say in the marriage. It's all about Mo Abudu
Guess you do not know who is father or mum is grin
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by bendike: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
chukwugoziegi:

I know right, if he talks too much he will be slapped or Mo will pull strings and have him sacked at work and destroy his Iife.
If he knows how to play his cards well, he'll inherit an Empire as that girl is Mo's only child.
His father is the billionaire owner of Caverton group. His mother is princess Cassandra omage. Both families are well matched.
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by bendike: 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
victorian:

One thing u should realise, NOT Everyman wants to have a say in their marriage.
Their own is to enjoy life without lifting a finger to work and provide for the family. If the wife and her mum can take charge and provide perfectly well. Hey! Why not?

Abeggi! grin

Even Laura ikeji and her husband is another example cheesy

He's fine sha. He hit jackpot. He will be well taken care of. cheesy
The boy is from a richer home than the abudus
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by chukwugoziegi: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
Gogetta:
Lol,do you know who his father is? Chief Makonjuola (Caverton)

I had no idea. I'm happy for them both, I hope it lasts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by chukwugoziegi: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
bendike:

His father is the billionaire owner of Caverton group. His mother is princess Cassandra omage. Both families are well matched.

I'm happy for them then, I hope it lasts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by bendike: 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
chukwugoziegi:

Thanks It will IJN. He is my cousin. Had a lovely time at the wedding.
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by dreyton(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Wao so after wedding the man will now have access to free kpekus, wao that's cool kiss[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by Gerrard59(m): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
chukwugoziegi:

To add, she's not Mo's only child. There is a lad who recently finished from Duke University.

HML to them.
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by deleo16(m): 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
tstx:
Oyibo sets the pace.. While Africa follows.. Before there was no such thing as pre wedding photos.. Now. Nobody dey do wedding without releasing their own... Whenever i tell my friends that it's just a matter of time before we all starts seeing gayism as a normal thing they always shout tufiakwa... But they don't understand how the white men work... They don't understand how very impressionable the black race is... The powerful will always rule over the weak.. The powerful will always influence the weak.. That's just how life is. And Africa is beyond weak... We are weaker than weak... If there's anything that is worst than weak.. That's what we are. And it's all thanks to our stupid leaders...

See my signature
you hit the nail on the head I remember that FELA song "I no be gentleman at all to be African man original"

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by Dshocker(m): 5:43am On Mar 25, 2019
And she looks like her mum
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by thunderbabs: 6:25am On Mar 25, 2019
Daughter go geh ukwu pass her mother eventually. Mummy is blessed
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by AndLeo(m): 6:39am On Mar 25, 2019
victorian:

One thing u should realise, NOT Everyman wants to have a say in their marriage.
Their own is to enjoy life without lifting a finger to work and provide for the family. If the wife and her mum can take charge and provide perfectly well. Hey! Why not?

Abeggi! grin

Even Laura ikeji and her husband is another example cheesy

He's fine sha. He hit jackpot. He will be well taken care of. cheesy

He is the lucky one. He has two wives- mother and daughter.
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by LegalOpinion: 8:24am On Mar 25, 2019
chukwugoziegi:

She is not Mo's only child. She has a brother.

However, I see this marriage ending soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Migos Having Fun With Davido & Bred, Show Off Naira Notes (Pics, Video) / Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open / Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.