Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. (31362 Views)

Ikpeazu Visits The Family Of Ibrahim Attahiru, The Late COAS (Photos) / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Abia People / Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by Chuksmonika(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2019
xincxx0381:
if i curse you,eh no go beta for you..how many times wey i go warn you make you no dey post this ur 419 shit here,i no go warn you again,Oya comot this nonsense here,E-diot!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by Lerio(m): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2019
Nobody noticed Our very own Drunken master governor was not mentioned

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by Cantonese: 10:16am On Mar 25, 2019
SLAP44:
Most Igbo governors are performing well now.

Very very very wrong assertion sir. All Igbo governors are trying with the resources at their disposals. Have you compared the resources of the Igbo states with the others?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by NinjaMetahuman: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2019
SLAP44:
Most Igbo governors are performing well now.
yes o

thats why all igbos states are dragging position with boko haram ravaged states except anambra

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by Lovelyn451(f): 10:23am On Mar 25, 2019
Eze n'ukpo, but does nothing for ukpo people
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by Deltatoto: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2019
Osagyefo98:
You represent the future of Igbo nation - Arthur Eze tells Ikpeazu

Anambra State-born multi billionaire businessman and philanthropist, Prince Arthur Eze, has extolled the virtues of Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, saying he represents the future of Ndi Igbo.

Eze, who spoke when Governor Ikpeazu paid him a visit at his Enugu residence, at the weekend, said that Governor Ikpeazu has the character of a true Igbo leader like that of late Dr. Sam Mbakwe, Governor of Old Imo State.

“You’re a good man. Your humility makes people to love you. You also respect people. This is why Abia people love you. And they voted you again as their Governor. Please don’t change this good character.

“You have Igbo character like that of late Sam Mbakwe of old Imo State. Mbakwe took good care of Imo State when he was governor and you are doing the same thing in Abia today. That is why they love you. You are a good Igbo leader. You represent the future of Igbo nation. You in Abia, Governor Ugwuanyi in Enugu and Governor Dave Umahi in Ebonyi, you people must ensure that Ndi Igbo unite.
"I have seen that you people have the interest of Ndi Igbo at heart please unite our people,” he concluded.

https://abacityblog.com/2019/03/24/you-represent-the-future-of-igbo-nation-arthur-eze-tells-ikpeazu/
igbo ppl and ritual eze is d only one Alife of all the kids his mom gave birth to.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by noisy45(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
The relevance of Arthur Eze keeps growing.

The East now have a godfather to pay homage after winning elections.

Yes but ordinary igbos won't gather around him or his house begging for money and food. That's the difference between igbos and yorubas. Our big men don't have cult or political fellowership

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by SUPPLYSNAIL: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2019
set of neatly used nigerian used cars available for hire purchase
make: toyota corolla
year :2003/2004
price: 2.1m

call : 07014377736
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by EmekaBlue(m): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2019
This Arthur eze just be like Jack ma of china.

midgets with too much money

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by SEONaijaExpert: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2019
noisy45:

Yes but ordinary igbos won't gather around him or his house begging for money and food. That's the difference between igbos and yorubas. Our big men don't have cult or political fellowership
Cult and East are siamese twins. Tell me something else.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2019
He went there to beg for pocket money

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by noisy45(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Cult and East are siamese twins. Tell me something else.

I mean cult followership following our Nigeria politicians and constantly begging from them. U will only have a cult followership if u preach Biafra. Who knows Arther Eze 70,% igbos still don't know him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 25, 2019
Lerio:
Nobody noticed Our very own Drunken master governor was not mentioned

Is an insult coz Obiano has united igbos more than ever.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by Greenbirth: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2019
77carter:

scammer,e no go better for you
throw him Ogun and amadioha. He is a real big time scammer.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by SEONaijaExpert: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2019
noisy45:

I mean cult followership following our Nigeria politicians and constantly begging from them. U will only have a cult followership if u preach Biafra. Who knows Arther Eze 70,% igbos still don't know him
In my opinion, I still think the East is confused, identity confusion. I'm sure people like Arthur Eze feeding from the Nigerian system will not think of Biafra. The big question is what agenda is now been floated? In addition, you mentioned cult followership, how can you call yourself a politician without that? There's no politician or a geo region that doesn't have that.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by Abuventure: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2019
jericco1:
is the money in dollar or naira.. the way we call billionaires these days is becoming something else
maybe you don't know the man well
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by noisy45(m): 10:53am On Mar 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

In my opinion, I still think the East is confused, identity confusion. I'm sure people like Arthur Eze feeding from the Nigerian system will not think of Biafra. The big question is what agenda is now been floated? In addition, you mentioned cult followership, how can you call yourself a politician without that? There's no politician or a geo region that doesn't have that.

Politician don't have cult followership in the east. Everyone minds his hustle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by EagleDiamond: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2019
Make I hear dis one na super story
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by SEONaijaExpert: 10:55am On Mar 25, 2019
noisy45:

Politician don't have cult followership in the east. Everyone minds his hustle
How can you say that... BTW, it isn't bad, at least people like Orji Uzor benefitted from it.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2019
Lucid1:
This one everyone is visiting the Billionaire, he might be a coded financier/ Godfather

Not might

He is

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by noisy45(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

How can you say that... BTW, it isn't bad, at least people like Orji Uzor benefitted from it.

Only during elections and it ends there
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by Dareal90s(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2019
noisy45:

but Igbo's can gather around kerosene?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by SEONaijaExpert: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2019
noisy45:

Only during elections and it ends there
Why are you contradicting yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by BrownRoofRep: 11:04am On Mar 25, 2019
Deltatoto:
igbo ppl and ritual eze is d only one Alife of all the kids his mom gave birth to.
Here we go again... Welcome to Nollywood.
Please part what is this?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by Ferdinandu(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2019
Osagyefo98:
You represent the future of Igbo nation - Arthur Eze tells Ikpeazu

Anambra State-born multi billionaire businessman and philanthropist, Prince Arthur Eze, has extolled the virtues of Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, saying he represents the future of Ndi Igbo.

Eze, who spoke when Governor Ikpeazu paid him a visit at his Enugu residence, at the weekend, said that Governor Ikpeazu has the character of a true Igbo leader like that of late Dr. Sam Mbakwe, Governor of Old Imo State.

“You’re a good man. Your humility makes people to love you. You also respect people. This is why Abia people love you. And they voted you again as their Governor. Please don’t change this good character.

“You have Igbo character like that of late Sam Mbakwe of old Imo State. Mbakwe took good care of Imo State when he was governor and you are doing the same thing in Abia today. That is why they love you. You are a good Igbo leader. You represent the future of Igbo nation. You in Abia, Governor Ugwuanyi in Enugu and Governor Dave Umahi in Ebonyi, you people must ensure that Ndi Igbo unite.
"I have seen that you people have the interest of Ndi Igbo at heart please unite our people,” he concluded.

https://abacityblog.com/2019/03/24/you-represent-the-future-of-igbo-nation-arthur-eze-tells-ikpeazu/
Arthur Eze the coded Godfather of Eastern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. by millionboi2: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2019
Deltatoto:
seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV / US Opts To Buy Nigeria’s Crude, Says Kachikwu / How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.