Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

"My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations (73768 Views)

My Ass Is Growing, Life Is Good - Khloe / Actress, Daniella Okeke Pose With Christmas Tree, Shares Sultry Photos / Actress Daniella Okeke Looks Queenly In New Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by sexdoll: 5:37am On Mar 26, 2019
obviously, her brain is in her ass
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by Passionate1(m): 6:00am On Mar 26, 2019
Simplep:
Still prefer her when she was slim though,she was so pretty,i wonder where all this ass sprang from,natural ko

Meanwhile,God will punish that idiot above me that posted poo
Hahaha! Her body dey tight! Pleasing to d eye!
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by HIPROFILE(m): 6:18am On Mar 26, 2019
KIDS OF THIS GENERATION SEF!!!

just like...who are you??

and boom she goes...

I am intelligent with a big and fat backside!

ooh yea thats the hoeway
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 26, 2019
germanized:
All of them are actresses, ask them how many movies they've starred in and how they go on vacations abroad they'll begin stammering grin cheesy
...but not all movies are for public consumption grin grin
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by ofiko123(m): 6:27am On Mar 26, 2019
This girl no fine at all..

1 Like

Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by Naughtytboy: 6:55am On Mar 26, 2019
phintohlar:
Na real natural, person wey dey tell pam wine no go tell us say she mix am now, na wen u drink am u go know say na shakarine full inside
can we talk
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by thunderbabs: 6:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Until I confirm myself that that ass is natural, I won't believe
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by dederocs(m): 7:11am On Mar 26, 2019
According to science, women with big asses are generally smart...but in this case undecided
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by lailo: 7:23am On Mar 26, 2019
phintohlar:
Na real natural, person wey dey tell pam wine no go tell us say she mix am now, na wen u drink am u go know say na shakarine full inside
thanks baby,ur own natural.
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 26, 2019
Na cloth dey cover their secret.. Wear bikini let see the real amala ass with so much contour allocated to the irritation fat ass... Kole smooth laye
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by Thunday1005(m): 7:28am On Mar 26, 2019
Ur ass
Ur problem
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by 989900: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2019
"
All i See is a Strong Black Intelligent Woman � With a Big Fat Natural Ass..."

Fixed that blabber.
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by godofuck231: 7:53am On Mar 26, 2019
oyahitme:
@Gistvic.com

Daniella Okeke has finally reacted to the allegations which has been going that she is carrying a fake ass. Gistvic Reports.

Daniella shared a photo showing her backside as she says her ass is natural. Gistvic Reports.

She wrote:

See More Photos Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/my-ass-is-natural-actress-daniella.html

ok noted u need a man, hmmmmmm OK u fit cook? if he's an ubber driver can you marry him and cope well, (ICAN question)
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by godofuck231: 7:58am On Mar 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
An insult to intelligent dogs.

I have died
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by CHEEPO: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2019
Gentleziggy:
What is her definition of intelligence? If only d ass could speak ,it would b short of words d things it had been through in d hands of men.
Its would be full of words in d hands of men,and the various intelligent fucking styles nd positions bro.
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2019
germanized:
All of them are actresses, ask them how many movies they've starred in and how they go on vacations abroad they'll begin stammering grin cheesy

We should start reporting these ladies to EFCC, so they will tell us how they made their money ?

Madam, how many Movies have you acted this year and how much was the pay ?
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 26, 2019
Just imagine the CONTENT of this LADY’s BRAIN....??
All she could think and offer is her BUTTOCKS.
When I tell people that most LADIES need to upgrade their senses the way ANDROID APPS are being updated....
Whenever you encounter a LADY that has sense to offer, be it little sense, please CHERISH her.....
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by woleabayo(f): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2019
[img][/img]

Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by 8stargeneral: 8:39am On Mar 26, 2019
Hw we go take knw say nah natural
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by chally100(m): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2019
Las Las na shit go full am
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by Gentleziggy(m): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2019
CHEEPO:

Its would be full of words in d hands of men,and the various intelligent fucking styles nd positions bro.
cool cool cool grin
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by Buddy4991(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2019
Natural kill you there

We no know how the thing be before
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2019
Everyone dey yab her here. Me no mind slam that bundakadonk sha kiss
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by alujonjonkijon: 11:21am On Mar 26, 2019
Simplep:
Still prefer her when she was slim though,she was so pretty,i wonder where all this ass sprang from,natural ko

Meanwhile,God will punish that idiot above me that posted poo

im a man.u beta accept this woman is far more acceptable to many rich men than you.
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by phintohlar(f): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
lailo:

thanks baby,ur own natural.
lol
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by phintohlar(f): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
Naughtytboy:
can we talk
about what oo bikonu?
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by phintohlar(f): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
Adewalefae:
I love your ass bae
shut up there
Re: "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations by Adewalefae(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
phintohlar:
shut up there
no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises / "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.