Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo (8918 Views)

Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU / Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist / Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by mitsugie8: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2019
yeah. from the helicopter incident, winning the election.. no doubt
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by jericco1(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2019
no be by mouth but practice.... you that joined a demonic party to militate against the good things that the lord God has planned for his people. angry

1 Like

Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by Truefaith: 9:35am On Mar 25, 2019
"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many".
Matthew 24:4-5

MANY ARE ALREADY DECEIVED IN OUR OWN DAY ON WHO, REALLY, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WAS WHEN HE WAS ON THE EARTH.

Pastor Osinbajo's people believe He was simply an "anointed man", almost like so many other "anointed ministers" in their church.

Is that what the Bible says?

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-great-take-over-of-the-church-of-christ/
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by Pope22(m): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2019
Guest007:
*spreads mat and looks for popcorn*
Please gimme little. I spread mat but no popcorn
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by Truefaith: 9:47am On Mar 25, 2019
"And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many".
Matthew 24:11

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect". Matthew 24:24

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity".
Matthew 7:21-23

God is no respecter of persons

Mr Osinbajo's pastors are not known to the God of heaven.

They do not believe in THE TRUE JESUS CHRIST OF THE BIBLE. They are followers of another Jesus they created in Azusa Street, Los Angeles about 120 years ago!

Read your Bible!

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/10/24/counterfeit-christianity-the-deception-of-the-elect-part-one/
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by kamaldin(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2019
toplinetrtrend:
Osinbajo must be a Broadway Pastor. You rigged election and bullion-vanned your way into a second term, and you still open your gutter mouth to lie against God. Could God have rigged you into office?

May the evil you and your boss did in connivance with police, military and INEC rebound on your children

I will advice you focus your anger on them and don't involve there children.
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by adekolaelect(m): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2019
toplinetrtrend:
Osinbajo must be a Broadway Pastor. You rigged election and bullion-vanned your way into a second term, and you still open your gutter mouth to lie against God. Could God have rigged you into office?

May the evil you and your boss did in connivance with police, military and INEC rebound on your children
sorry there is still painment in you!!!! The man was doing thanks giving to his God.it no more time for politicking try and grow up to differentiate each time with its Sacco stance .
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by obailala(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2019
jericco1:
no be by mouth but practice.... you that joined a demonic party to militate against the good things that the lord God has planned for his people. angry
Yeah he should have joined the episcopal party PDP which God has used to progress and bless Nigerians since 1999.
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by adekolaelect(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2019
post=76963453:

Who gave birth to dis tin?!
Smh!
Na devilist child from Satan region .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2019
crooked pastor.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by City001: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2019
Our God is not an author of confusion, so thou shall not call the name of the Lord in vein you are more of a politician than a pastor, as far as Nigeria is concerned Buhari is running on a stolen mandate and you are his accomplish.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by mozona(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2019
before u are!! but now u are a product of DEVIL SPECIAL LIAR.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2019
ClearFlair:
God destroy PMB and PYO. The corrupt APC thieves will forever be losing. Amen!
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by bastardmod: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2019
Idiot. You are a product of rigging and corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by MKULTRA: 11:29am On Mar 25, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Thunder will rape you Yorubas by then idiot. We will never allow a short hypocrite to be President of Nigeria, a lying pastor for that matter. God forbid..
Las Las you go dey alright grin
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by profmnuhu(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2019
I'll vote for in 2023 unless you you'll not contest, you already have my vote Sir!
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by Atejila1: 11:42am On Mar 25, 2019
As a child of destiny God will always be your protector and guide.
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by olakisuke: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2019
Unstoppable Juggernaut
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by profmnuhu(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2019
May God bless you Sir!
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by gosmoney(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2019
sophsia62:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Sunday took a cursory look the year 2019 electioneering campaign journey and declared he emerged successful and unhurt because he is a “product of God’s special mercy and protection.”

Recalling how he miraculously survived helicopter crash in Kabba, Kogi state in February at an interdenominational service of praise and thanksgiving organised for him and the Christian communities at the Obafemi Awolowo Square, Ikenne-Remo, Ogun State, Osinbajo said were it not for God’s mercy, he and other occupants of the I’ll – fated Chopper would have died in the crash.

Speaking at the event, which has in attendance Governors Akinwunmi Ambode (Lagos) and Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo) as well as the Ogun governor-elect, Dapo Abiodun, Osinbajo ascribed his survival in the crash to the special mercy of God, who according to him, has seen him through many vagaries of life.

Other personalities that joined him at the thanksgiving service included the immediate past governor of Osun state Rauf Aregbesola; Senator Godswill Akpabio; Senator Musiliu Obanikoro; Olusola Oke as well as traditional rulers from the state.

Osinbajo, who was accompanied by his wife, Dolapo to the service, said the thanksgiving in his home town became imperative to thank God for sparing his life and keeping his family.

He offered prayers for peace, progress, stability and promotion for the country, Ogun state, his kinsmen and women, acknowledging that God actually saw him through the rigours and hazards during campaigns in the build up to the 2019 general elections.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/03/im-product-of-gods-special-mercy.html
so dose Christian been killed my fulani herds men are nt a product of God mercy protection abi? oga go and find solutions to d country's problem and stop saying rubbish
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by penplus: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2019
It is well
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by Bluntemperor: 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
God Bless you Sir.You wii certainly get there because you acknowledged Jesus in all your ways.
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by dheerajverma321: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Very selfish kind of "spirituality" SMH

Cc lzaa sarrki velocity25 pointzerom husbandsnatcha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by toplinetrtrend: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
adekolaelect:
sorry there is still painment in you!!!! The man was doing thanks giving to his God.it no more time for politicking try and grow up to differentiate each time with its Sacco stance .

Yeah, he is thanking God for making his rigging to be successful. Is that how your god in APC works? A god that promotes and supports election rigging?
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by toplinetrtrend: 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
kamaldin:

I will advice you focus your anger on them and don't involve there children.
may the evil osinbajo and converting do bounce back on their children. Amen.
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by toplinetrtrend: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ejimagift:

grin E Pain am. Any state won by APC is rigging. If PDP win it is the will of the people. Clowns

Why didn't your evil party allow the will of the people to prevail in all the states and see if you will still win even 15 states? Party of Fraud
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by Wada3: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
God is your strength sir
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by Wada3: 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
No doubt, the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo and his principal are under divine protection, if not, evil men are after them
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by Effiongdbest: 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
MKULTRA:
Las Las you go dey alright grin
It's hard to feel alright with belerebes around.
Re: I’m A Product Of God’s Special Mercy, Protection - Osinbajo by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
immhotep:
Very selfish kind of "spirituality" SMH

Cc lzaa sarrki velocity25 pointzerom husbandsnatcha
shuuuuu if i hear am

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Press Freedom: Nigeria Ranked 120 Out Of 180 Countries / Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past / Another Fuel Hike ‘ll Collapse Your Govt, NLC Warns Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.