Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:33 AM

What Do I Invest 100k With or what kind of business can i do with 100k Pls Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do I Invest 100k With or what kind of business can i do with 100k Pls Help (6416 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Business Can I Do With 100k. Pls Advise Needed Thanks. / What Business Can A Lady Do With 100k With At Least 15k Profit Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Invest 100k With or what kind of business can i do with 100k Pls Help by Honeycity(f): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2010
pls guys i need direction on what i can invest 100k for a quick monthly returns or what kind of business can i do with 100k.
thank you
Re: What Do I Invest 100k With or what kind of business can i do with 100k Pls Help by freshwater(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2010
i will advice u invest ur money in d catfish sector. u can check my blog. and also email me at araratnigeria@gmail.com for further question.
Re: What Do I Invest 100k With or what kind of business can i do with 100k Pls Help by Honeycity(f): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2010
not fish faming pls,
Re: What Do I Invest 100k With or what kind of business can i do with 100k Pls Help by Jeudick: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2010
Hi,
profitable idea, 5% daily guaranteed.

Best regards.
jeudick@yahoo.com
Re: What Do I Invest 100k With or what kind of business can i do with 100k Pls Help by mrsage(m): 12:06am On Sep 09, 2010
1. Turkey farming business- A Mini Turkey Farm
This is an agric bizness with a short turnaround period. You can start
this venture with a room, bq, uncompleted building or any vacant space.
The profit margin is very handsome. Turkeys mature within a few months and
they do not smell like other poultry animals. You can recoup your
investment within 6 months with a very high profit margin.
The key areas are: Feeding, Where to get supplies of young animals, pest
control, housing etc.

2. Custard Powder Production
Custard as we all know is a fast moving food product here in Nigeria.

3. Grasscutter farming
4. Meat Delivery/Supply Business. Food related and very profitable
5. Soap making. Soap is a fast moving consumer product and production process is not too complex
6. Exercise Book production
7. You can set up a small bakery and expand in future
8. You can import shoes and other fashion accessories. I know a guy that imports male casual shoes from the Uk and he sells to wholesale buyers in Lagos. The rate of return is very high, quick turnover is guaranteed and the products sell fast because it meets one of the basic needs of man - Clothing.

There are so many opportunities out there. For more info send a mail:
info@dwightservices.com
Re: What Do I Invest 100k With or what kind of business can i do with 100k Pls Help by lazeal: 3:58am On Sep 09, 2010
It amazes me when I come here and see people having money in their hand but dont know what to do with it.

I cant tell you what to do with your money because you may not like or accept my idea but this is what I will ask?

What is your passion? What do you like doing?

For me, I love the internet and there are internet related business that I can do to make money. So I chose designing website and selling it. That is my passion. what is yours?

And the number investment rule of all time is , FIND A NEED AND FILL IT!

plainly, find a problem and solve it and you will have money in your bank account like avalanche, But this will not happen overnight.

Take a look at all the top businesses that you can find, there are all solving one problem that is affecting a large number of people

You can reach me through my signature for advice but definitely not to tell you what to do with your money.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Invest 100k With or what kind of business can i do with 100k Pls Help by toaspromo(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2010
you can invest in forex trading you will earn money daily go for training ai alpari in ikeja or make inquiry for reliable,reputable expert to fund manager with a sound financial records in biz goodluck
Re: What Do I Invest 100k With or what kind of business can i do with 100k Pls Help by bayleaf(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2010
yeah. forex trading comes with very high risk, but gives very high returns also. i am presently into it myself and i must say i have had cause to smile.
Re: What Do I Invest 100k With or what kind of business can i do with 100k Pls Help by namdo(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2010
well if you are going to accept to trade forex yourself, good only if you are ready to learn and follow strict instructions and strategies whether winning or losing cool but in the long run you smile. Forex is not an easy business, bear this in mind.
Re: What Do I Invest 100k With or what kind of business can i do with 100k Pls Help by knice(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2010
Exporting of locally produced agricultural products like cashew, charcoal, chillipepper & many more is a thriving business I will recommend for anyone who can afford its start-up capital. If you are a beginner, we assist you with all the resources, start-up kits, opportunities and valuable Information you would require/07033097160.Goodbye.
Re: What Do I Invest 100k With or what kind of business can i do with 100k Pls Help by consultmartins(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2010
In the business world, there are two kinds of people. Those with money but without business ideas and those with million dollar ideas but without capital. They all meet here on nairaland.
Re: What Do I Invest 100k With or what kind of business can i do with 100k Pls Help by Nobody: 10:36am On May 23, 2012
For investors of forex. I can trade for you with as low as 50K on an interest of 25% every month. However, the more capital you invest with, the more interest on your investment. View my recent trades and contact me as soon as possible.

Marceli725@gmail.com
+2348022655834

Re: What Do I Invest 100k With or what kind of business can i do with 100k Pls Help by Cool83(m): 2:52pm On May 23, 2012
lazeal: It amazes me when I come here and see people having money in their hand but dont know what to do with it.

I cant tell you what to do with your money because you may not like or accept my idea but this is what I will ask?

What is your passion? What do you like doing?

For me, I love the internet and there are internet related business that I can do to make money. So I chose designing website and selling it. That is my passion. what is yours?

And the number investment rule of all time is , FIND A NEED AND FILL IT!

plainly, find a problem and solve it and you will have money in your bank account like avalanche, But this will not happen overnight.

Take a look at all the top businesses that you can find, there are all solving one problem that is affecting a large number of people

You can reach me through my signature for advice but definitely not to tell you what to do with your money.
pls,i will like to contact you,this my mail.akindeleakeem@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Forex Supply Drops To $700m Monthly / FCMB And Systemspecs Sign MoU, Launch A Payroll Solution For SMEs / I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.