Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

What Business Can I Do With 100k. Pls Advise Needed Thanks. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 100k. Pls Advise Needed Thanks. (1183 Views)

Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Do I Invest 100k With or what kind of business can i do with 100k Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 100k. Pls Advise Needed Thanks. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
I have the sum of 100k but am really confused on what business to venture in as am jobless now and I don't want to spend my little savings of 100k. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k. Pls Advise Needed Thanks. by chiefkpokp(m): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
Bros 100k can start any business of your choice, First let me advice you on my own, Do you have skills about Graphic Design? or webdesign? if you have skills in this area, then i will susgest you go into Webdesign and Graphics which is also a good business that can take that 100k, But you know before people will get to patronise you, its would take patient, But its would be nice to include Bulksms to it, because Bulksms is the fastest means of getting quick money nowadays, You can still open a small office, People might be coming to do webdesign job or graphic, or even bulksms, But i bet you, in adding bulksms, you will recover and make profit of your money which you used in setting it up, even if you start a bulksms today, you can get 100% assurance that under a week after, if you started the sms with 2000 naira, within a week, you will make up to 10,000 naira, all you just need to do, is just type out your proposal letters, and believe me, the best and the fastest organizations that will fall easily for your proposals are first, Churches, I bet you bro, Submit like 10 Bulksms proposal letters to News Generation thats has youths much, just submit your proposal letter and go home to sleep, I bet you, out of that 10 proposal u submited, atlease minimum of 5 churches would contact you to accept and start suscribing to your bulksms service, and with this, you have capture, just be rest assured that every week, you will be getting your steady money, Non forget say Church they pay wella. So as i was saying, with this bulksms, you can use it to stand firm while waiting to get patronise by customers, I bet you bros, this is the best, there is still an alternative, if you don't have skills in website design or graphic design, then, Go for Photostarting,Scanning, Laminating,Selling of Empty CDs, then have like 3 systems for internet service, Am not talking of a big cyber cafe o...... You can just buy MTN fastlink, and suscribe daily plan of 6000 naira, then buy atlease 2 network cables which will not cost more than 1000 naira, connect them all together and when someone comes, you don't need to set cyber time since you don;t have the access on your systems, Just time, them per hour, Bros, I am given you this advice, because nowadays we dont need business that we will invest money for, and start making profit for God knows when, Its better to start a business which you can recover the lost money from on time.... Think of it, plz and plz, Don't Play Soccer Bet, Ur money go only finish....Don't Do anything online... Na mouth them they... Do something you will feel. Thanks and i hope this advice is helpful, You can reach me by check on my profile...... Osa Media Solutions.

Re: What Business Can I Do With 100k. Pls Advise Needed Thanks. by ephilipand: 9:53am On Jul 01, 2012
Bitter kola exportation. +2348176168355.

(1) (Reply)

Expired / I Want To Open A Modern Slaughterhouse(abattoir} In Lagos,please Which Document / Help Retrieve My Lost Mtn Line Nd Get 300 Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.