Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) (89601 Views)

Oyedepo Opens Care Centres Nationwide, Says Nigeria In Season Of Distress / Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi / Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by smithyemy: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2019
I just saw an evidence and i shouted why! Bcoz, i saw people that are even Muslim agitating against the BISHOP and persecuting him,already. They are all here on this platform preaching evil against the man of GOD. I, AS a yoruba Christian will never say anything bad against any muslim cleric coz i always show respect. Thanks i need to get out of here for people that are ready to use their head to carry curses that are strongly biblical scriptures inclined. You guys should continue. Am not begging you to stop. Any one that kills his or herself Self b4 the year end among you should write it down a note for his family not to cry, immediately, today. Let ur family know that you were warned, but it was bcoz you hated BISHOP OYEDEPO so much because he doesn't support BUHARI and APC. You guys should continue, if you dont then you are not man enough
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2019
peteruuu:
grin some of his members are still living in slums o
lipsrsealed God dey lipsrsealed

He is not the owner of all the investment, there are other people (church members) who invest their money in all his projects as well, including the school.

Just like Dangote is the founder and chairman of Dangote Group. Senator Adeleke Dancing owns most of not all the Dangote Trailer you see on the road

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2019
lexy2014:

Y should I address d other comments? Is Jesus d standard or Methodist church? U tried to misinterpreted& twist d facts to support ur theory& I have done d needful
My explanation were all detailed and simple to understand. You are not been objective.My find out is just that most people who talk against Bishop David Oyedepo had never for once step into "Canaan land" and see the 8th wonder of the world. I said the "church of Christ" is raising up the economy standard where the government had failed,Canaan land has a labour force of 2500 worker's who got many dependants under them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2019
UceeGod:

No matter how you try to defend him, he still doesn't potray Christ in good lights. Would Jesus be doing what he does if He(Jesus) is physically present today?
Remember all those jets, big church buildings and houses cannot take anyone an inch closer to God's Kingdom.

In other words, poverty brings people inches closer to the kingdom. Clap for your self.

Your tomfoolery defies logic.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2019
Darevofpeace:
address the other comment aside the "Colt" must Jesus or the church be tagged with "poverty"
church are to amass wealth so as to show love to the poor not by giving them money directly(though in rare cases) but creating services that the poor man can enjoy. This house he built, of course he cant start handing keys to the poor.

But he can make the rent so cheap that even the average man can pay. the rent should should symbolize money for maintainance and maybe for profit for church growth but it shouldn't be expensive to an extent it signifies that the church are money driven just like our everyday landlords.

But what we see today is that church will build universities/estate and the price will be as cost as the private university and private estate or even more. This shows that the church pure intention are just to make money the way private individuals do.
Do you catch my drift?
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2019
pastie:

waxing stronger while the Christian community continue to suffer ?
it will be more better he used the resources to purchase arms for Christian to defend their territories, because sooner the dormitory will be hijacked by the bloody jihadist.

wake up
And who told you he didn't or you expect the media to carry it too?
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Femijohn198: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2019
baba ol o wo, rich man with big God..
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 25, 2019
The more you minions keep dragging this man's reputation in the mud, the more he soars from grace to grace while you bask in the abyss of gross deprivation and lack.

Whom God has blessed, no one can curse. The Lord resides in Zion and his prosperity springs forth from Zion.

The Lord derives pleasure from the prosperity of his servants while Satan and his cohorts on Nairaland grieve and gnash their teeth as God's elects prosper.

I have dominion.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2019
stanliwise:
church are to amass wealth so as to show love to the poor not by giving them money directly(though in rare cases) but creating services that the poor man can enjoy. This house he built, of course he cant start handing keys to the poor.

But he can make the rent so cheap that even the average man can pay. the rent should should symbolize money for maintainance and maybe for profit for church growth but it shouldn't be expensive to an extent it signifies that the church are money driven just like our everyday landlords.

But what we see today is that church will build universities/estate and the price will be as cost as the private university and private estate or even more. This shows that the church pure intention are just to make money the way private individuals do.
Do you catch my drift?
I graduated from a private university and my school runs a monthly expenses of #75million,to obtain an operating licence from N.U.C to own up a university cost about #200m.Let me ask you this question, are you aware that all state, federal universities runs on "government subvention" to reduce the tuition fee par head.If you say church universities are way to expensive,the technical university which was established in Ibadan by Oyo state/CBN partnership pays about #950,000 per session.My school tuition was #504,000 when I graduated some years back.No universities owned by the church takes government subventions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by TommyAnthem(m): 11:15am On Mar 25, 2019
People live in slums even in the USA, so what is your point.
Let's emulate good things and not being antagonistic in nature. If the government could manage our commonwealth very well this same feat are achievable.
peteruuu:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2019
Oyedepo one of the greatest business man in Nigeria in the leagues of Dangote, Adenuga, Cosmas Maduka and co.The only difference between him and all others is the source of his seed money for his chain of businesses. He was smart enough to convince the gullible that the only way you make money is that you must pay tithes and and sow seeds in the church instead of telling them that money comes from hardwork and consistency . Meanwhile He uses the seeds and tithes to start and run chains of businesses which is true source of wealth. Kudos to the smartest con Man to ever walk on the face of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2019
Prodigytal:
In as much as we commend David Oyedepo for contributing to the development of Nigeria, as a pastor, we expect him to be at the forefront of developing Nigeria massively. He should do something similar to what elumelu is doing. He should drive agriculture and ict. He has the money and the means. His methods are too profit driven, alien to the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Oga go to Landmark University. Agriculture courses are free of tuition. Elumelu is not near a hundredth of the empowerment Papa Oyedepo does without fanfare. SOME MUST BE GREAT, DEAL WITH IT. YOU IDOLISE SOME BUSINESS MAN WITH GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND HATE THE MAN WHO IS SERVING GOD. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROOF OF HIS WRONGDOING BRING IT UP. THOU PREPARETH A TABLE BEFORE US IN THE PRESENCE OF OUR ENEMIES.....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2019
You've been brainwashed. Chaiii

Generalnomercy:
Evil spirits will start writing evil things against pastor oyedepo.

God bless you sir for doing what the useless president Buhari could not do.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by UceeGod: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2019
Darevofpeace:
But Jesus did ride on a "new Colt" that's show's class,he also used the upper room for the last supper (that's a pent house) he also slept in the lower deck of a ship on a cushion(that's a VIP section)
My point is that "anything that would make the gospel more easier,faster and more impactful" is a welcome development.
Do you still remember the old saying "as poor as a church rat" do people still say such now. @ private jet's do you know the hour's it takes at the international airport to clear your luggage's and all the check in,I had waited for about 4hrs before we boarded a flight another one was about 6hrs before the flight was canceled and another was been rescheduled,most of these "men of God" have busy flying schedules and the long wait at the airport could be killing.
Undisputed we have many fake pastor's whose member's are living in abject poverty, but I have been following Bishop Oyedepo's teaching since 2006,my destiny had picked up, why ? I discovered my gift's, talent's and passions, his teachings brought "divine healings" to my mind and made "Christian life" so beautiful to live.
Must the "church of christ" be identified with "poverty" are the Nigerian government living up to their own task.Most University in America were all founded by Churches, the one that took me by surprise was "Harvard" University.It was founded by the American Methodist as a "theology school" before it became a full blown University, check out Yale University.
The church of Christ is lifting the government up where they had failed towards it citizenry. Yet people hardly appreciate it efforts.Every year in Nigeria,about #1.5m students do write Jamb and the admission slot despite the numerous state, federal and private universities would only accommodate just about 600,000 students.
An excess spill of about #1million happens every year.Jesus says in Matthew chapter 5 "Ye are the light of the world,a city set on a hill can not be hidden" we are to shine and be a "light house" to the failed economy.He also Say's "Ye are the salt of the earth,if the salt looses it tastes,how can it be restored" you might not notice the presence of "salt" in a meal but it absence will make people cry foul.
Unlike what most naija churches teaches "Christianity is based on love for God and love for humanity" as the expense of "compassion" for the downtrodden.Any Christian who does anything outside all these is just "religious" not been godly. I rise !

Jesus never lived an earthly life of opulence like Oyedepo lives and preaches. Although, Jesus is the King of kings and Creator of heaven and earth, He lived an exemplary and simple life so that everyone who follows Him would know that the Kingdom of God and eternal life is not about amassing earthly wealth but saving souls for the Kingdom.

A Christian can never be uncomfortable even in financial lack (which is common to most Christians) because having Christ means having all. Oyedepo lives and preaches money and earthly wealth as if that is all the Christian life is about. That's why many Christians (especially people from his church) keep pursuing money as if it will take them to heaven instead of seeking the Kingdom of God.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2019
Darevofpeace:
My explanation were all detailed and simple to understand. You are not been objective.My find out is just that most people who talk against Bishop David Oyedepo had never for once step into "Canaan land" and see the 8th wonder of the world. I said the "church of Christ" is raising up the economy standard where the government had failed,Canaan land has a labour force of 2500 worker's who got many dependants under them.

Oga we are talking about 2 different things. If u like let Canaan land b 15th wonder of d world. U said Jesus rode on a colt to show class& that is what I addressed. So what has that got 2do with Canaan land& not being objective?
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2019
UceeGod:

Jesus never lived an earthly life of opulence like Oyedepo lives and preaches. Although, Jesus is the King of kings and Creator of heaven and earth, He lived an exemplary and simple life so that everyone who follows Him would not know that the Kingdom of God and eternal life is not about amassing earthly wealth but saving souls for the Kingdom.

A Christian can never be uncomfortable even in financial lack (which is common to most Christians) because. Oyedepo lives and preaches money and earthly wealth as if that is all the Christian life is about. That's why many Christians (especially people from his church) keep pursuing money as if it will take them to heaven instead of seeking the Kingdom of God.
Asides the "money part" what about the economy improvement that the church had contributed to.Canaan land has a labour force of 2500 workers,talk about this.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2019
lexy2014:

Oga we are talking about 2 different things. If u like let Canaan land b 15th wonder of d world. U said Jesus rode on a colt to show class& that is what I addressed. So what has that got 2do with Canaan land& not being objective?
I rest my case.You are entitled to your personal opinion.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by TommyAnthem(m): 11:25am On Mar 25, 2019
Let him kukuma take over government since the government is made up of L A Z Y MEN
Prodigytal:
In as much as we commend David Oyedepo for contributing to the development of Nigeria, as a pastor, we expect him to be at the forefront of developing Nigeria massively. He should do something similar to what elumelu is doing. He should drive agriculture and ict. He has the money and the means. His methods are too profit driven, alien to the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by daywatcher: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2019
It is obvious that God loves some more than others
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Reference(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2019
Impressed....Republic of Living Faith Ministries loading.... a country within a country like Monaco the principality in France... no pun intended.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2019
Ferdinandu:
Oyedepo one of the greatest business man in Nigeria in the leagues of Dangote, Adenuga, Cosmas Maduka and co.The only difference between him and all others is the source of his seed money for his chain of businesses. He was smart enough to convince the gullible that the only way you make money is that you must pay tithes and and sow seeds in the church instead of telling them that money comes from hardwork and consistency . Meanwhile He uses the seeds and tithes to start and run chains of businesses which is true source of wealth. Kudos to the smartest con Man to ever walk on the face of Nigeria.

Now someone is thinking
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Westsida: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2019
thebiggestgists:

You can pay installmental of 30yrs

Is it only for church members? If no, can you please tell me more? I think I’m interested.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by OnyesomJ(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2019
I still dey wonder how this Pastors take they Get this Type of Money � �

I will soon open my own Church ⛪️
E be like say money Dey This Business
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2019
UceeGod:

Jesus never lived an earthly life of opulence like Oyedepo lives and preaches. Although, Jesus is the King of kings and Creator of heaven and earth, He lived an exemplary and simple life so that everyone who follows Him would know that the Kingdom of God and eternal life is not about amassing earthly wealth but saving souls for the Kingdom.

A Christian can never be uncomfortable even in financial lack (which is common to most Christians) because having Christ means having all. Oyedepo lives and preaches money and earthly wealth as if that is all the Christian life is about. That's why many Christians (especially people from his church) keep pursuing money as if it will take them to heaven instead of seeking the Kingdom of God.
The Oyedepo I know teaches leadership, marital breakthrough, academic success, entrepreneurial improvement, motivations and not only "money matters" it's straight 15yrs of me following him,my Christianity is well balanced.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=lexy2014 post=76965764]

If u were busy, u won't on this thread in d first place. If u have actually read d bible, listened to oyedepos preaching & read his books, u will b able to answers these questions succinctly

Whenever people confronted Jesus, he responded with knowledge quoting scriptures& enlightening people. He didn't tell them "am kind of busy" or "pls try and go& read ur bible" or "reason with ur IQ". It shows how empty u are as a Christian. In comparing oyedepo to Solomon u are referring to 1st& 2nd chronicles. No specific chapter or verse. Solomon was a womaniser& later became an idolater. Is oyedepo a womaniser& an idolater? In what way is oyedepo like Solomon? Or did d Bible mention oyedepo in 1st& 2nd chronicles?[/quote

No need to describe your type of person my brother your quote have said it all
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=Funkybabee post=76966925][/quote]

When u can't even describe urself or defend what u are saying, how will u now describe my type of person?
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2019
Darevofpeace:
I graduated from a private university and my school runs a monthly expenses of #75million,to obtain an operating licence from N.U.C to own up a university cost about #200m.Let me ask you this question, are you aware that all state, federal universities runs on "government subvention" to reduce the tuition fee par head.If you say church universities are way to expensive,the technical university which was established in Ibadan by Oyo state/CBN partnership pays about #950,000 per session.My school tuition was #504,000 when I graduated some years back.No universities owned by the church takes government subventions.
You didn't get what I said.
The basis of my argument was comparison of private university vs church universities. I never mentioned state or federal.
And my emphasis was based on that most churches of today are profit-driven, and because of this they charge for services just like the capitalist whose sole aim is to make profit.
Believe me your school fees could have been cheaper than that but it wasn't because the church wants to both maintain the school and acquire huge profit at the expense of be humanistic. In past charges were majorly for maintainance and for minimal profit for church growth but those days are far gone
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Omoty08: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2019
Abjay97:
Top 10 Youngest Billionaires
https:///2019/03/top-10-youngest-billionaires-in-the-world.html

Top 10 Successful Businesses Created Out Of Revenge
https:///2019/03/top-10-successful-businesses-created-out-of-revenge-anger.html

10 Frightening True Life Stories Of People Possessed By Demons
https:///2019/02/10-frightening-true-life-stories-of-people-possessed-by-demons-you-will-be-shocked.html

Cool.. Pastors helping govt do their job
is it free..how is he helping government do their job...
Ogi dey dis 1 brain ooo
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by TommyAnthem(m): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2019
.....lest I forget,
are some APC members not living in slums, while their leader and mentor is chilling with his family in Aso Rock.
peteruuu:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Denikayan: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2019
Darevofpeace:
@ facility engineer in Canaan land,how many of such projects are in your supervision ? Winners are on the third university in Abuja,many hate comment should brace up.

Am telling you reality.

Poverty lives with over 70% of its members. I see them. Shiloh experience will tell you all about the structurs of the church.

Everything is commercialised!

Will he give those buildings to the lots that sleep on grasses during his programme as they can't afford hotels?

No, he will even collect the little they have left.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2019
stanliwise:
You didn't get what I said.
The basis of my argument was comparison of private university vs church universities. I never mentioned state or federal.
And my emphasis was based on that most churches of today are profit-driven, and because of this they charge for services just like the capitalist whose sole aim is to make profit.
Believe me your school fees could have been cheaper than that but it wasn't because the church wants to both maintain the school and acquire huge profit at the expense of be humanistic. In past charges were majorly for maintainance and for minimal profit for church growth but those days are far gone
boss mi,you can ask from any private universities graduate's,we only paid for "comfort" in hostel accommodation unlike state,federal universities, my school runs on diesel engines for about 12hrs daily. I get you bro.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by pastie(m): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2019
asuustrike1:

And who told you he didn't or you expect the media to carry it too?
nothing hidden under the sun, if he has been doing it, it would have been known, buhari, el Rufai in collaboration with boko haram are secretly doing it and we know,

Anyway na him get his life but I dey pity the Masses under him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

False Prophet: Uebert Angel / David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) / Dealing With Incubus And Succubus Sex Demons That Attack Humans While Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.