Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Imagine Your Plane Is About To Crush - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine Your Plane Is About To Crush (435 Views)

Imagine Your Faith as a Balloon / Prayers To Crush The Seat And Decision Of Evil Elders. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Your Plane Is About To Crush by MRAKPORS(m): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
Assuming you are on an aeroplane and the aeroplane is heading for a crush like the recent Ethiopian airline.

What will go through your mind?

Thank you.
Re: Imagine Your Plane Is About To Crush by greatnaija01: 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
Whatever goes through the mind when a person is facing death is PRIVATE TO THEM..... why not mind your own business and consider what will go through your own mind. Because other people's mind will not save you... Its monday kindly get busy instead of thinking of stuff like this.

MRAKPORS:
Assuming you are on an aeroplane and the aeroplane is heading for a crush like the recent Ethiopian airline.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Plane Is About To Crush by UceeGod: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Physical death isn't the worst thing that can happen to a human being. A spiritually death person is far worse than a born again Christian facing physical death.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Plane Is About To Crush by Aaronsrod: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
MRAKPORS:

Thank you.

What will go through my mind

The headrest of the seat in front of mine, surely!! grin grin
Re: Imagine Your Plane Is About To Crush by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
UceeGod:
Physical death isn't the worst thing that can happen to a human being. A spiritually death person is far worse than a born again Christian facing physical death.
And what is spiritual death? And how does one know he is spiritually dead?
Re: Imagine Your Plane Is About To Crush by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
MRAKPORS:

Thank you.

"Greater is he that is in me, than he that is in the world."

"No weapon formed against me shall prosper for Christ Jesus is my righteousness." This and many more of God's word and promises will go through my mind and come out from my mouth. I watched a bit of the clip all I can hear is shouting and wailing. They were all ignorant of the promises of God in Christ for them.
Re: Imagine Your Plane Is About To Crush by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
greatnaija01:
Whatever goes through the mind when a person is facing death is PRIVATE TO THEM..... why not mind your own business and consider what will go through your own mind. Because other people's mind will not save you... Its monday kindly get busy instead of thinking of stuff like this.

He asked a beautiful question. This will expose the state of our hearts. Someone who always thinks about money, will think about his millions he will leave behind. Some people will think stupid things that are irrelevant at that moment because that is what they always fantasize about.
Re: Imagine Your Plane Is About To Crush by budaatum: 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
MRAKPORS:

"Oh fuq! I might die". That's what went through my mind when I was in a car accident at least, while I was wondering why my cousin, the driver, was driving his side towards a concrete wall thereby saving me on my side ending up in a pit!
Re: Imagine Your Plane Is About To Crush by UceeGod: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
LoJ:

And what is spiritual death? And how does one know he is spiritually dead?
Spiritual death - when the spirit of a man is dead to God. A spiritually dead person has no connection with his Creator.
Any active spirit that is not born of God's Spirit is under the influence of demonic spirit from satan. The person may be able to communicate with the spirit world but cannot comprehend the things of the Holy Spirit of God, therefore cannot be in harmony with the living God.
Re: Imagine Your Plane Is About To Crush by meobizy(f): 5:04am On Mar 26, 2019
greatnaija01:

Nairalanders are unemployed, one can’t blame them.
If one points it out they start claiming being millionaires, blessed abundantly with imaginary unending wealth.
I don’t take this place or its posters serious.
The platform is more fun when one has nothing challenging holding them down in life.
Re: Imagine Your Plane Is About To Crush by meobizy(f): 5:07am On Mar 26, 2019
Only one thing will go through my mind: fear.
If I sit long enough to think logical: I’ll imagine all the many most likely painful ways I could go.
After pondering I will wish for a quick, painless death.

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Wear Trousers Are An Abomination Unto God – Pastor Kumuyi / Gift Items To Give Out This Easter Celebration / Your Worship Center Structure Worry Is Over,here Is Easy And Affordable One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.