Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate (2201 Views)

Why I Resigned As Minister Of Power - Barth Nnaji / Why I Resigned As CJN - Walter Onnoghen / PDP Rivers Chapter Flags Off Campaign In Grand Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by BleedingPen: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
The Deputy Governorship Candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC) in Rivers, Akpo Bomba Yeah has announced his resignation from the party, Igbere TV can authoritatively report.

Igbere TV reports that Mr Yeah equally announced his defection to the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state, moments after resigning from the AAC.

AAC is the party adopted by the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi for the governorship election in Rivers state being that his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), has no candidate for the election.

The defection of Mr Yeah is coming few days after rumoured reports that PDP bigwigs in Rivers were making moves to lure him with huge sums of money and other gifts.

Though the AAC Deputy Governorship candidate denied the allegation, he, however, maintained his stance to leave the party.

In a letter addressed to the Rivers State AAC Governorship Candidate, Biopkomabo Awara, and obtained by Igbere TV on Monday, Yeah said his resignation from the party was informed by alleged hijack of the party’s structure by the All Progressives Congress in the state.

While advising Awara to liberate himself from what he described as “Amaechi’s stronghold”, Yeah accused the Minister of Transportation of pursuing a selfish political agenda.

“I write to most respectfully to notify of my resignation from the membership of the African Action Alliance (AAC) with effect from today, 25th March 2019 and subsequent defection to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

“Please note also that by this notice, I cease to be the Deputy Governorship Candidate of our Party, the AAC, for the 2019 Governorship Election in Rivers State.

“My decisions were informed by the complete hijack of the structure and administration of our Party by a faction of the APC in Rivers State led by the Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, for his personal political ambition.

“Furthermore, the Rotimi Amaechi led faction of the APC is not letting in its determination to subvert the will of Rivers people and cause crisis in the State using the platform of our promising Party.

“In the circumstance, I cannot in all conscience continue to lend support to the selfish political venture of the Minister of Transportation, which does not mean well for the progress and development of the people of Rivers State.

“As a budding and promising politician, I also appeal to you to accept the reality of your crushing defeat and liberate yourself from being used by Rotimi Amaechi to cause unnecessary political crisis in our dear State.

“Thank you very much and please accept the assurances of my highest regards as always,” Yeah wrote.

SOURCE: http://igberetvnews.com/599241/breaking-rivers-state-aac-candidate-withdraws-race-defects-pdp/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by fran6co(m): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
grin
Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by amaniro: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
Okotorigba his name is Yeah!

Rivers/Bayelsa people and answering weird names

2 Likes

Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by dvdwed(m): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wicked Wike Winning

1 Like

Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by Realtord43: 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
this man don jagba leave Amaechicheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by deathmen12: 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
You for wait make something big hit you, owner want follow GOd do jaguda
Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by Almaiga: 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
Trash.
This won't stop the AAC from defeating wicked Wike in the Rivers upcoming election. The good people of Rivers are feed up with Wike.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by abiolert(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
wike.don.rub.your.palm

1 Like

Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by baliyubla: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
The wise guy decide cash out. Wicked Wike always Winning.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by Nbote(m): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Almaiga:
Trash.
This won't stop the AAC from defeating wicked Wike in the Rivers upcoming election. The good people of Rivers are feed up with Wike.

Wen U go get shame and sense? Where and how will dey defeat Wike d Wicked Producer?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by Almaiga: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nbote:

Wen U go get shame and sense? Where and how will dey defeat Wike d Wicked Producer?

Sidon there make pant wear you. From the results announced before the the election was suspended, AAC is leading Wike with a wide margin.

E go soon do una like magic. Either Wike likes it or yes, he must vacate the Rivers Government house.

Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
This is a man of integrity. I expect the goveenorship candidate to decamp any time soon...APC wants to hijack this promising party. Rivers say NO
Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by castro316: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
amaniro:
Okotorigba his name is Yeah!

Rivers/Bayelsa people and answering weird names
Try plateau state people
Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by amaniro: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
castro316:
Try plateau state people

*Panshark *Benshark *Dalung *lalong
Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by castro316: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
amaniro:

Vom pankshin. These. Are places o
I have a friend whose name is yok
Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by castro316: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Solomon Lah
Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by BuhariAdvocate: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Very useless man .
Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by BuhariAdvocate: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
Very useless man betrayal.
Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by amaniro: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
castro316:

Vom pankshin. These. Are places o I have a friend whose name is yok

Lol
Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by Prompto: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
I might believe you when this get on Vanguard
BleedingPen:
The Deputy Governorship Candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC) in Rivers, Akpo Bomba Yeah has announced his resignation from the party, Igbere TV can authoritatively report.

Igbere TV reports that Mr Yeah equally announced his defection to the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state, moments after resigning from the AAC.

AAC is the party adopted by the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi for the governorship election in Rivers state being that his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), has no candidate for the election.

The defection of Mr Yeah is coming few days after rumoured reports that PDP bigwigs in Rivers were making moves to lure him with huge sums of money and other gifts.

Though the AAC Deputy Governorship candidate denied the allegation, he, however, maintained his stance to leave the party.

In a letter addressed to the Rivers State AAC Governorship Candidate, Biopkomabo Awara, and obtained by Igbere TV on Monday, Yeah said his resignation from the party was informed by alleged hijack of the party’s structure by the All Progressives Congress in the state.

While advising Awara to liberate himself from what he described as “Amaechi’s stronghold”, Yeah accused the Minister of Transportation of pursuing a selfish political agenda.

“I write to most respectfully to notify of my resignation from the membership of the African Action Alliance (AAC) with effect from today, 25th March 2019 and subsequent defection to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

“Please note also that by this notice, I cease to be the Deputy Governorship Candidate of our Party, the AAC, for the 2019 Governorship Election in Rivers State.

“My decisions were informed by the complete hijack of the structure and administration of our Party by a faction of the APC in Rivers State led by the Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, for his personal political ambition.

“Furthermore, the Rotimi Amaechi led faction of the APC is not letting in its determination to subvert the will of Rivers people and cause crisis in the State using the platform of our promising Party.

“In the circumstance, I cannot in all conscience continue to lend support to the selfish political venture of the Minister of Transportation, which does not mean well for the progress and development of the people of Rivers State.

“As a budding and promising politician, I also appeal to you to accept the reality of your crushing defeat and liberate yourself from being used by Rotimi Amaechi to cause unnecessary political crisis in our dear State.

“Thank you very much and please accept the assurances of my highest regards as always,” Yeah wrote.

SOURCE: http://igberetvnews.com/599241/breaking-rivers-state-aac-candidate-withdraws-race-defects-pdp/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by BleedingPen: 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
Prompto:
I might believe you when this get on Vanguard

Do you believe now? Or you're waiting for CNN? grin
Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by iluvdonjazzy: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
u no even happy say Ameachi wan make u deputy governor self.
Re: Why I Resigned From Aac, Defected To Pdp - Rivers Aac Dep Gov Candidate by iluvdonjazzy: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
amaniro:

katong, newyork,lantang,porktang,

(1) (Reply)

Again, APC Sends Strong Message To Okorocha, Amosun, Others / Why Russia Is So Interested In Nigeria All Of A Sudden / Osinbajo Speaks On DSS Court Invasion, Sowore's Rearrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.