Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car (72986 Views)

Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari / DJ Cuppy Acquires A Penthouse In London (Photo, Video) / Dj Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Specially Built Rolls Royce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Emyjeze(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
MumuJoseph01:
My own is on the way
who nose tomorrow

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Reeses: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76977384:
@Peter, where hatred comes from?!
Who's hating on her for enjoying her life?!

Just say CONGRATS and move on...EVERYTHING is not linked to hate biko!
That's a black man everyday word. You will never hear them say invent or produce.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Neimar: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
MumuJoseph01:
My own is on the way

who be this nau? grin
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Estringx(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
OP abeg where you charge your phone? My battery is low abeg.
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by chibestjerry(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
ololololo19:
28 Truly Horrifying party Sex Position Confessions

SEE VIDEOS

[s]https://lololbammam..com/2019/03/12-truly-horrifying-party-sex.html
[/s]
Why must you be Stupid
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by PapaAdanna: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
hsafarms:
Dj Cuppy is a Yoruba girl...

We Hausa and Yoruba always work hard to make Nigeria proud..

We don't do OLOSHO

We don't do DRUGS

We don't do CRIMES

We are religious genuinely and not for business purposes

Igbo amaka people, make una change ooooo

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by eyinjuege: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
It's good for one's hustle to be paying off..
Whether she's the daughter of a rich man or not, you see her running around doing her DJ work, and being brand ambassadors.
She might not be the best DJ, but she'll at least get an A for effort.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76977384:
@Peter, where hatred comes from?!
Who's hating on her for enjoying her life?!

Just say CONGRATS and move on...EVERYTHING is not linked to hate biko!

The Psquares are paranoid set of people. They have to show off to get back at their supposed enemies. Everything is competition to them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by bryttani: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
what will you do with all these cars eeh
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by mikeweezy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
hsafarms:

We don't do OLOSHO

We don't do DRUGS

We don't do CRIMES

see your strong head like agama lizard stop been tribalitic
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Truthbites: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
Peter psquare and the word hating!
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by nextstep(m): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
hsafarms:
We don't do OLOSHO
We don't do DRUGS
We don't do CRIMES

This comment is so funny... every single corner of Nigeria has full representation in the list you posted above. grin

Let's say no to tribalism and embrace ourselves warts and all.

I'm happy for Cuppy... she's doing her best to make a name for herself, participating in charities, flossing on haters, working on her craft, endorsing endorsements, and basically living her best life.
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Kikidylm: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Israeli military strikes Hamas at Gaza. Is this right?
https://penviewonline.com/2019/03/25/israeli-military-strikes-hamas-at-gaza/
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Reeses:

Right bro,look at Psquare spouting crap from his mouth talking about haters this guys are disgrace to humanity.Thats the only thing blacks talk about haters bla bla bla. Im not jealous but I don't respect no single rich black person I see all of them as poor fools just passing away time on this earth
so true. Apologies for some of the typos in my earlier post. I was actually rushing out of the office that time to beat the traffic grin so I typed fast without editing. Most of my partners are white. I'm not bragging here. I can put down my money on what DJ Copey abi wetin dem call her name bought . But I'd be the most stupid man on earth to do so. I'm an investor. Patapata, I go drink the gari for some time after which I'd recover .

Its appalling the way some black flaunt their wealth and that's why most of their investments hardly outlive them. Some would manage to last half a century. We're a lavish race. Mike, the Facebook guy came to Nigeria on a canvas, Jean's and a t-shirt a few years ago. Let it be a black rich guy. We for no hear word. I hope our mentality of love for material things changes. I saw Mike Tyson at an event recently in Washington DC. I almost wept for him. What a pity!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by nonye6194: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
B1ak3:
This DJ for the name alone. DJ no turntable. We know it is your father's money you are using to buy cars. Just remove the DJ because it is meaningless

just as your Opinion is what you said. meaningless
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Gabson001(m): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
hsafarms:

We don't do OLOSHO

We don't do DRUGS

We don't do CRIMES

What is this one sayhng? Cum to our estate in lagos and see the number of sacrifices yoruba men have done in every junction.. Maybe they are offering it to God grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Supertech23(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
LyfeJennings:
O ga o.
O ga gannnnnnn
See as this girl dey live my dream.
At my age, I don't even know when I'd ever get a car not to talk of a Ferrari
Eleda ma sun o
Shanu emi na
I know it's vanity but I want it.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Softness147: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Fizzymike1:
God Beg pick my call now biko
Buy phone first,get sim.Recharge the sim then make a call. u sidon for nairaland dey find who go pick ur call
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by franzis(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
see that 3rd comment , him dey tell person wey hustle for her money how,where and when to spend them money. Ogbeni go get your money and do the same

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by kay29000(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
It seems like it's every month this girl buys a new car.
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by StudentsNG: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Many senseless people on NL. So you can swear that Cuppy worked out the cost of this car from her DJ work? And who told you Igbo ladies are not hardworking? Foo.ls people who don't know how to and what to comment should rather STF.up please!

hsafarms:

We don't do OLOSHO

We don't do DRUGS

We don't do CRIMES

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Gabson001(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
gbosaa:

The Psquares are paranoid set of people. They have to show off to get back at their supposed enemies. Everything is competition to them.
Those guys are damn childish

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Clean2016: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
GloryDuke:
When you order WWE on ebay from a seller in china. ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEINdeM5qN4
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Ohraykon: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ahmed0336:

Bros if you hustle him go pick. No just siddon dey type God pick my call.
which mumu hustle rubbish n buhari
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by watchindelta(m): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
who dey hate peter self tongue tongue
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
StudentsNG:
Many senseless people on NL. So you can swear that Cuppy worked out the cost of this car from her DJ work? And who told you Igbo ladies are not hardworking? Foo.ls people who don't know how to and what to comment should rather STF.up please!

quote author=hsafarms post=76977297]Dj Cuppy is a Yoruba girl...

We don't do OLOSHO

We don't do DRUGS

We don't do CRIMES

We are religious genuinely and not for business purposes[\qoute]

oh my God can't u do without tribal remarks?...the people u are hating hv Genevieve,had Dora,Ngozi Okonjo,Linda Ikeji,chimamanda,and so on

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Ugosample(m): 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
magicminister:
She’s the last night ntertainer I’ll respect.
Her work ethic is terribly poor and she comes from a privileged background so she sees it as a hubby rather than a real grind. All her contacts and endorsement is as a result of those her dad knows. I’m not hating but if all artists had level playing field, she wouldn’t exist!

??
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by themonk(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
fairfora:
one of the sensible posts I've seen here. Otedola is the rich one here and not his daughter. With all otedola has, he was a small boy compared to what Michael Jackson and iron Mike Tyson whom Mercedes would first contact in those days once the company rolled out their custom built model because if his love for Benz had in his hay days. Tyson now lives in charity. Mike Zuckerberg could decorate his street with most expensive cars but the guy never did. This black mentality dient make sense to me
Don't let hatred kill you, Otedola is richer than Mike Tysons and Michael Jackson combined, you need to know your numbers and stop pulling out digits from your fake hatred.

There are white people who live super flamboyant lifestyles, Yes Blacks brag a lot but it is more of a personality issue. Why didn't you talk of black people who are not flamboyant like Dangote. My friend don't let hatred kill you.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
themonk:

Don't let hatred kill you, Otedola is richer than Mike Tysons and Michael Jackson combined, you need to know your numbers and stop pulling out digits from your fake hatred.

There are white people who live super flamboyant lifestyles, Yes Blacks brag a lot but it is more of a personality issue. Why didn't you talk of black people who are not flamboyant like Dangote. My friend don't let hatred kill you.
did I hear you say otedola is richer than Michael Jackson in his hay days? Haa! I reserve my comments indefinitely . Yes. Dangote is far richer than otedola but he's not flaunting it. Adenuga too
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by themonk(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
fairfora:
did I hear you say otedola is richer than Michael Jackson in his hay days? Haa! I reserve my comments indefinitely . Yes. Dangote is far richer than otedola but he's not flaunting it. Adenuga too
How much do you think was the max Michael Jackson was worth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola's Funny Look At AMVCA 2018 (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.