Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car (72988 Views)

Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari / DJ Cuppy Acquires A Penthouse In London (Photo, Video) / Dj Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Specially Built Rolls Royce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Ugosample(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
Reeses:

That's a black man everyday word. You will never hear them say invent or produce.

this man sef cheesy

white folks dey buy luxury stuff the most na
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by MrPaul2: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ahmed0336:

Bros if you hustle him go pick. No just siddon dey type God pick my call.
Guy are you for real? Which kind hustle for naija want buy person Ferrari? Civil service work? Abi na taxi? Guy those doing those jobs are not hustling abi?
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Ugosample(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
themonk:

Don't let hatred kill you, Otedola is richer than Mike Tysons and Michael Jackson combined, you need to know your numbers and stop pulling out digits from your fake hatred.

There are white people who live super flamboyant lifestyles, Yes Blacks brag a lot but it is more of a personality issue. Why didn't you talk of black people who are not flamboyant like Dangote. My friend don't let hatred kill you.

You have spoken well
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
themonk:

How much do you think was the max Michael Jackson was worth?
Google is your friend bro. Cost of the Neverland ranch alone would encroach on otedola's wealth
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by joepepsy(m): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Be his grace I had the opportunity to travel around europe and other continent, my observations about blacks and Nigeria ns especially is that we are very myopic, we just think of now, am pro pianist when I travel across Europe to play people say this unusual for a Nigerian cos they know it takes real zeal and future planning to attain this height,most black dont have the mentality of 'preparing for the future'.
Reeses:

Bro if I am rich as they are the first thing I will do is to open up a Laboratory and hire our college science students to research and produce things from there .we don't always have to depend on white people for everything. I am regretting coming out black in this life.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Ablemax(m): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
hsafarms:
Dj Cuppy is a Yoruba girl...

We Hausa and Yoruba always work hard to make Nigeria proud..
An ABOKI spotted

We don't do OLOSHO

We don't do DRUGS

We don't do CRIMES

We are religious genuinely and not for business purposes

Igbo amaka people, make una change ooooo
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Crizillion1(m): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Help me out please I want to get some textbooks with exam coming in a week or two and I don't have much on me please assist me with any amount
Diamond bank
Thanks
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by lordswill03: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
Everything for this peter na hate hate. Why do you think that people are hating on her
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Ablemax(m): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
hsafarms:

An aboki boko boy spotted but you quyz do terrorism....

We don't do OLOSHO

We don't do DRUGS

We don't do CRIMES

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by themonk(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
fairfora:
Google is your friend bro. Cost of the Neverland ranch alone would encroach on otedola's wealth
Bro stop disgracing yourself. Michael Jackson was worth $500M at the point of his death, Mike Tysons was worth I think 300M max. Otedola is a billionaire, I think $1.2Bn
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by mslilybeth(f): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
hsafarms:

We don't do OLOSHO

We don't do DRUGS

We don't do CRIMES

Tribalistic person, I wonder when this tribal war will stop in this country, I am Yoruba yet I really really love everyone, in fact I adore igbos a lot.
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Tomide007: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
B1ak3:
This DJ for the name alone. DJ no turntable. We know it is your father's money you are using to buy cars. Just remove the DJ because it is meaningless
She's probably the most paid DJ in Nigeria
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by GEEBITE: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
You know their background differs.Even if Peter buys a house in Beverly Hills,he is still gonna be looking out for haters.
post=76977384:
@Peter, where the hatred comes from?!
Who's hating on her for enjoying her life?!

Just say CONGRATS and move on...EVERYTHING is not linked to hate biko!
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
themonk:

Bro stop disgracing yourself. Michael Jackson was worth $500M at the point of his death, Mike Tysons was worth I think 300M max. Otedola is a billionaire, I think $1.2Bn
you now see you're the one disgracing yourself grin? Michael Jackson didn't even have half of his worth ehen he was in vogue at the time of his passing. When Michael Jackson was still very active and adjudged the richest musician ever lived, otedola's money today would be turned to coins for him. Jackson became poor at the twilight of his reign because he was spending on material things to earn more fame.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by themonk(m): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
fairfora:
Also Mike tyson is not broke, he is still a millionaire. He lost so much money though that people think he is broke.
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by macho44(m): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Fizzymike1:
God Beg pick my call now biko
which network u dey use? because if na GLO or EMPTY-HENN, hmmm dia network no dey reach HEAVEN ooo

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by icankel: 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
lomprico:

Lemmi not talk
guy u wicked gan
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Fizzymike1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
macho44:
which network u dey use? because if na GLO or EMPTY-HENN, hmmm dia network no dey reach HEAVEN ooo

I hear you sir. But which one the reach abeg biko

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
themonk:

Also Mike tyson is not broke, he is still a millionaire. He lost so much money though that people think he is broke.
ok
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by themonk(m): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
fairfora:
ok
Oya tell me how much Michael Jackson was worth max, that guy was in debt almost all his life. You need to be sure of what you are saying bro.
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Tomide007: 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
fairfora:
did I hear you say otedola is richer than Michael Jackson in his hay days? Haa! I reserve my comments indefinitely . Yes. Dangote is far richer than otedola but he's not flaunting it. Adenuga too
Was Michael Jackson ever a billionaire?
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
themonk:

Oya tell me how much Michael Jackson was worth max, that guy was in debt almost all his life. You need to be sure of what you are saying bro.
really? How much is Neverland ranch worth which he was maintaining with millions of dollars ? How much were his albums sold for...and still selling for? I throw those questions at you.
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
This Peter sef get problem, always looking for an opportunity to throw words. who is hating on the girl?
Just congratulation the small girl and pass. Agbaya sad
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by macho44(m): 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Fizzymike1:

I hear you sir. But which one the reach abeg biko
E be like say na only NITEL grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Fizzymike1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
macho44:
E be like say na only NITEL grin grin grin grin

Haha wen God pick ur own notify me abeg
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by themonk(m): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
fairfora:
really? How much is Neverland ranch worth which he was maintaining with millions of dollars ? How much were his albums sold for...and still selling for? I throw those questions at you.
You don't have numbers to back up your claims so you throw questions back at me. You made a claim and you have not even dropped a single fact. The ranch you were talking about is part of what put him in depth. Also you should know the difference between revenue, Income and Networth. Revenue is what his music and endorsemenrts get him, taxes and commissions and payroll are deducted from revenue to get income, networth would be a summation of your income overtime minus your debt.

So don't scream album sales, check his networth.
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Tomide007:

Was Michael Jackson ever a billionaire?

The renown ratings company, Forbes put jacksons worth at 4.2 billion usd before tax. He was a bullionaore and he maintained it doe years before his death..

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by themonk(m): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
fairfora:

The renown ratings company, Forbes put jacksons worth at 4.2 billion usd before tax. He was a bullionaore and he maintained it doe years before his death..

Oga why do you always disgrace yourself, how does revenue equal networth?
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
themonk:

You don't have numbers to back up your claims so you throw questions back at me. You made a claim and you have not even dropped a single fact. The ranch you were talking about is part of what put him in depth. Also you should know the difference between revenue, Income and Networth. Revenue is what his music and endorsemenrts get him, taxes and commissions and payroll are deducted from revenue to get income, networth would be a summation of your income overtime minus your debt.

So don't scream album sales, check his networth.
yes i threw it back at you with questions because you dodnt seem to understand what I was saying. I'm a fan of Jackson so, I can tell you everything about him. His net worth even after his death is in billions. Check out

Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by themonk(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
fairfora:

Otedolas revenue would be in many billions. Stop talking things you don't know.
Re: Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car by IchBinBrait(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
My company can insure the car for her...

I stand with insurance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola's Funny Look At AMVCA 2018 (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.