Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car (45933 Views)

3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom / Lady Rescued Near A Bush After Being ''Dumped'' By Unknown Persons. Photos / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by elmodee7(m): 1:52am On Mar 26, 2019
Fixedgame9075:
[color=#006600][/color] see below

you no get work. all this una small pikin bet 9ja scam. ayelala go kill you. look for a job idiot.
Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by Westsida: 3:35am On Mar 26, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas hav Migrated to Rivers

E for better if only you had common sense
Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by ghettochild4u(m): 4:13am On Mar 26, 2019
ChiefSupplier55:
Ayele oo igosi ooo

Check out my signature contact me if need be Whatsapp
Na by force to type Yoruba ni... Nonsense Biafra boy
Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by Mac2016(m): 5:16am On Mar 26, 2019
When I see Nigerian youths that shd be bothered with working their asses off to place Nigeria back on track calling out fellow Nigerians herein saying Igbo, Aboki or Afonja, it makes me feel Nigeria has lost it! Nairaland shd pls do more. It's not about making money only, help foster unity. Your site shd not be used to fan the ember of divisiveness that's already at high level in this nation. Its not enough to sit back and believe cos you state it in your policy you can go to sleep. Ban flagrant tribal bigots/defiants. Place necessary sanctions
Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by yuanexchanger: 5:22am On Mar 26, 2019
Nobody is safe again oo.God help your nation
Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by TechCapon(m): 7:11am On Mar 26, 2019
captainking:
he was a very quiet man who dosent keep out late.. If for any reason he is gonna be late.. He always tells his wife.. Even the day he got Missing..he informed his wife that he would be coming late.. And he wants to make just one last trip... Which ended his life.. And the wife has been in pain since last year when it happened.. I think last year Sept or Oct.. What a loss... Sad loss
too bad.

1 Like

Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by dederocs(m): 7:14am On Mar 26, 2019
Our justice system should compel the president to sign death warrants, too many sadists in the system, we need to reduce the numbers,for the sake of the sane, civilized people... murderers should be sentenced to death and shot, and their bodies left on the stake for a day or two, so vultures eat them some...to serve as deterrence.
Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by Okeyc230: 7:18am On Mar 26, 2019
End time passengers. See their face.
Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by naturefellow(m): 7:29am On Mar 26, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas nd Migration ar lik Ewedu nd Amala, Even in Rivers
Go get yourself checked in a mental health institution, would you?
Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by mctfopt: 7:29am On Mar 26, 2019
Mac2016:
When I see Nigerian youths that shd be bothered with working their asses off to place Nigeria back on track calling out fellow Nigerians herein saying Igbo, Aboki or Afonja, it makes me feel Nigeria has lost it! Nairaland shd pls do more. It's not about making money only, help foster unity. Your site shd not be used to fan the ember of divisiveness that's already at high level in this nation. Its not enough to sit back and believe cos you state it in your policy you can go to sleep. Ban flagrant tribal bigots/defiants. Place necessary sanctions
Cc lalasticlala

I agree with you, Quora and Reddit has millions of users, but just try and type a racial slur or something of that nature and see how fast the comments disappear and how quick it leads to ban! I think by turning a blind eye to the tribalists, the owner and mods are complicit in keeping this tribalism alive. Does it worth the extra traffic? No!

There should be zero tolerance for such behavior here. If every tribalists knows they'd earn a ban, they'd take their trolling elsewhere!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by Revolva(m): 7:31am On Mar 26, 2019
Rivers state again

i don taya for that place
Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by SURElee(f): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2019
Who did humans get so inhumane to kill a fellow man working as a taxi driver to provide for his family? My God, this is somebody's son, brother, husband and family. Kai! So sad.

A man will just go out to get a source of income and be killed. Lord have mercy. Comfort his family and loved ones. So sad right now.
Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by fw71497: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2019
The height of human capacity to execute Evil leave's me lost to word. What a world.

Hello niaralanders

Do you nid or know someone that need an operator of diesel engine generators of up to 150KVA for full time employment in lagos, and can also perform functions as servicing, and other maintainance functions as early fault detection and minor repairs for efficient running call me 08082404039

1 Like

Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by Mac2016(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2019
mctfopt:

I agree with you, Quora and Reddit has millions of users, but just try and type a racial slur or something of that nature and see how fast the comments disappear and how quick it leads to ban! I think by turning a blind eye to the tribalists, the owner and mods are complicit in keeping this tribalism alive. Does it worth the extra traffic? No!

There should be zero tolerance for such behavior here. If every tribalists knows they'd earn a ban, they'd take their trolling elsewhere!
People with this Seun guy's handle and their relevant mods shd pls forward this til it gets to them. Stay blessed bro!
Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by crownchika: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2019
My neighbour is also missing for 3weeks now, also a driver, leaving his wife and a son. we are so worried. No calls till date. God have mercy
Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by Myself2(m): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na wa, beat him half dead and buried him alive,,,,what manner of deep dark wickedness is this mbok
Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by Mathelosopher: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2019
Who are these foolish ones again, ehh! what is taxi, ordinary taxi compared to human life? O what a very wicked generation
Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by PRNTPIC: 1:57am On Jan 06, 2020
utt
Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by PRNTPIC: 1:59am On Jan 06, 2020
cfdrtfh4
Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by PRNTPIC: 2:01am On Jan 06, 2020
vcdf
Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by PRNTPIC: 2:02am On Jan 06, 2020
hgtr75
Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by PRNTPIC: 2:04am On Jan 06, 2020
dcse
Re: Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car by Torg77: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2020
amaniro:
Taxi drivers make una dey careful ooh. Even passengers too never sleep in a Taxi.

But how careful can someone really be in this wicked country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly / Ikoyi Prison: Lagos Police Station Where Innocents Are Jailed Criminals Recycled / Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.