Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Travelling To Chile - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Chile (2092 Views)

Memoirs From Chile / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Chile by RomanGreen: 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

I intend to travel to Chile, this South American country appeals to me in many aspects, am wondering if we have nairalanders who are currently in Chile or have been to Chile before, please share your experiences and the process of travel, I understand Chile does not have an embassy in Nigeria.

Please guys, your honest review of this beautiful South American Country is needed.
Re: Travelling To Chile by indigenous234(f): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
It's simple guy,, take a bus to sokoto, cross the Nigerian border then take another bus to Niger Republic from there, connect to Libya, cross the Mediterranean sea and viola you're in Chile.

Abroad dey hungry you after you Don vote for Buhari Finnish abi?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Chile by Rexnegro(m): 1:24am On Mar 26, 2019
indigenous234:
It's simple guy,, take a bus to sokoto, cross the Nigerian border then take another bus to Niger Republic from there, connect to Libya, cross the Mediterranean sea and viola you're in Chile.

smh
Re: Travelling To Chile by RomanGreen: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
indigenous234:

I would have said you are foool but seeing that you are a female, I will let it slide. Next time do not expose your stupidit.y publicly, I do not have time for farm tools like you

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Chile by olumig(m): 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
indigenous234:

evil
Re: Travelling To Chile by obalukan: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
RomanGreen:

I would have said you are foool but seeing that you are a female, I will let it slide. Next time do not expose your stupidit.y publicly, I do not have time for farm tools like you

Don't mind her. I don't know much about chile as a country but I know they have Embassy in Kenya and their visa isn't that hard to get.
Re: Travelling To Chile by Ugosample(m): 7:58am On Mar 27, 2019
If you cannot speak Espanõl
just cross out Chile
especially IF you want to immigrate there
I won't say more than that

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Chile by RomanGreen: 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ugosample:
If you cannot speak Espanõl

just cross out Chile

especially IF you want to immigrate there

I won't say more than that

Thanks bro, am aware of that, I just need to have first hand information on what life is like in there
Re: Travelling To Chile by starbn(m): 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
I'm interested my dear
Re: Travelling To Chile by indigenous234(f): 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
RomanGreen:

After reading this lame response, I almost called you an idiot. But being a good citizen, I'd let this slide.

Today is your lucky day.

(1) (Reply)

Visa To Yankee ( Usa) / Interesting Travel Threads. Any Recommendations? / Canadian Man Tattoos Entire Body Blue To Become More Self-confident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.