Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,405 members, 7,864,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC (27156 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Defects To APC / Breaking: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP For APC / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by AkupeMBANO(f): 7:16am On Mar 26, 2019
GavelSlam:

Nothing happened in the last election other than Ifeanyi Uba winning with a previously unknown YPP.

Today, he's an APC member.

Got a flight to catch.

Talk later.
you are a dunce. i meant Orji Uzor Kalu's election. and i want to let you know that it's simpler to win with any other political party in south east than with APC. stop making noise and learn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by HalepSimon: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2019
AkupeMBANO:

you want to compare Orji Uzor Kalu to Ubah? what part of ogbomosho are you from again? meanwhile if I open up to you what transpired in that particular election, you won't believe. so calm yourself

How is Orji Uzo different from Ubah? Both are business men with a lot of grass root Supporters.

Is it not the same Anambra, that Nwoye of APC defeated Peter Obi Godson in a Gubernatorial election?

Why are you guys so dumb? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by GavelSlam: 7:18am On Mar 26, 2019
AkupeMBANO:

you want to compare Orji Uzor Kalu to Ubah? what part of ogbomosho are you from again? meanwhile if I open up to you what transpired in that particular election, you won't believe. so calm yourself

Taa, go and sit down.

Watch him become the next governor of Anambra.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by GavelSlam: 7:19am On Mar 26, 2019
AkupeMBANO:

you are a dunce. i meant Orji Uzor Kalu's election. and i want to let you know that it's simpler to win with any other political party in south east than with APC. stop making noise and learn.
Like your father.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by HalepSimon: 7:20am On Mar 26, 2019
Xano:

You are dribbling yourself.
He won while in YPP, defected to APC. Next election, we would see if he retains the Senate seat

Next election, you will come and collect it? Why not go get yourself engaged, instead of fighting online war for politicians who doesn't even acknowledge you exist? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by maestroferdi: 7:20am On Mar 26, 2019
When will IIfeanyi Uba learn?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by AkupeMBANO(f): 7:21am On Mar 26, 2019
HalepSimon:

How is Orji Uzo different from Ubah? Both are business men with a lot of grass root Supporters.

Is it not the same Anambra, that Nwoye of APC defeated Peter Obi Godson in a Gubernatorial election?

I repeat you are a dunce.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by AkupeMBANO(f): 7:22am On Mar 26, 2019
GavelSlam:
Like your father.
I already know you don't have or know your father, reasons why i mentioned you.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by AkupeMBANO(f): 7:22am On Mar 26, 2019
GavelSlam:
Like your father.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by Franklyspeakin: 7:23am On Mar 26, 2019
You just don't understand the south east I swear
MrMcJay:

Someone that could win with YPP would murder Pdp and Apga with Apc.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by GavelSlam: 7:23am On Mar 26, 2019
AkupeMBANO:

And I said I do everything like your father. Even if we are all looking for him on your behalf.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by igwefivestar(m): 7:23am On Mar 26, 2019
MrMcJay:

We are talking about Anambra not Lagos o!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by soso22(m): 7:23am On Mar 26, 2019
You have made a good decission the young billonair
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 26, 2019
It is finished..,.....ndi anambra ga api kwa gi amu....it's alright, oil things on his mind,grab it all this time, imecha nkea, inaba begi

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by akdjr(m): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2019
Just see how their brother calls him names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 26, 2019
dokyOloye:
Means he's not interested in re-election.
We don't want to see him reelected too

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by allisso: 7:42am On Mar 26, 2019
GavelSlam:
Very good.

PDP, how market?
Are u stupid?with the way his people hate that party he should consider himself a goner in the next elections

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by GavelSlam: 7:43am On Mar 26, 2019
allisso:

Are u stupid?with the way his people hate that party he should consider himself a goner in the next elections

Is your father stupid?

Maybe I should ask about your mother but we already know about her.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by Kenmatt(m): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2019
So Uba too dey eye dah SP?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by Vado(m): 8:09am On Mar 26, 2019
Is this even permissible in our electoral act? Dumping a party you won with when you haven't even spent a day in the Red Chambers yet.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by AFONJACOW(m): 8:13am On Mar 26, 2019
one term senator that's the end of ur political career because that evil party have no stay in Biafra land
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by Solokings247(m): 8:18am On Mar 26, 2019
More post-election drama yet to unfold.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by RichBoy247: 8:30am On Mar 26, 2019
GavelSlam:
Very good.

PDP, how market?

Market no good at all, at all.

Atikuchukwu and Obituary right now.

1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2019
MrMcJay:

why did Andy ubah not murder to return to senate with apc...ify ubah shd be careful if I were him I ll play smart stay in ypp choose my cards inside d house...try to avoid media tins...his returning to senate ll be dicey

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by giles14(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2019
bishop4life:

You are drunk. With this move, he is going back home after a term.
you dey mind am. Nnewi people are waiting for him.

Seems he didn't learn from ngige

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by jayboy007(m): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2019
dokyOloye:

Lolz.
You don't know how much the poverty distributing party is hated in the south east, do you?
did u actually expect him to remain as d only senator from a minority party YPP while in the upper chamber? Forget politicians, there are only there for their selfish gains. he decided to pitch tent with the ruling party knowing fully well what he stands to gain. if he seeks re election in 2023, guess he has other plans up his sleeve. Leave Naija politics, dem no dey carry am for head.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by tuniski: 8:41am On Mar 26, 2019
GavelSlam:
Very good.

PDP, how market?
Rather YPP how market.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by jayboy007(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2019
kahal29:

You people stay in your place and analyze another man's problem. How is his political career finished. You are comparing a man who has a strong base in his Nnewi town with some like Ngige. Do you know how many people that work for this man? Do you how many families that feed from his company in Anambra State? Ngige and Ifeanyi are two different people. Ifeanyi has something that works for him which Ngige does not have. While Ifeanyi has alot of Investments and businesses in Anambra State that sustain various families beginning from his Nnewi town, Ngige in all honesty does not and that is why the two are not the same.
thank u bro cool
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 26, 2019
You funny eeh
GavelSlam:

Na you vote am before?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by tuniski: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2019
HalepSimon:

The 2nd position didn't defeat the 3rd. Rather the 1st position defeated them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by Amhappy(f): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2019
Ifeanyi Uba is no fool. He will defect to another party before next election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Bandits Take Over 8 LGAs In Katsina / Elections: Atiku Slams N2bn Suit Against Buhari, Demands Apology / Senator Elisha Abbo Spotted At Ministerial Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.