Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection (32524 Views)

Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by ngoziclara: 9:37am On Mar 26, 2019
Senator Ifeanyi Ubah has once again reacted to the comments about his defection to the All Progressives Congress (APC). In his recent reaction, he made it clear that he attended the meeting President Buhari and APC caucus had with the Senator elects of APC.

However, according to Ubah, “APC Chairman introduced me as a potential APC incoming Senator.”

The Senator elect also used the opportunity to explain the length he went at seeking solution to the problems Igbo traders are having in Lagos.

Read his speech below

Yesterday I was in Lagos with the Leadership of the Senate and over 20 other senator elect to brief the press. After the briefing, I invited by our trader brothers from Tradefair Bba to meet the senators over the tussles our brothers are having with BPE over their assets and the rumors of privatizing the market.

Luckily, Senate Leader and by God’s grace the incoming Senate President was the chairman that resolved BBA issues in 2011 with BPE( bureau of public enterprise) and made the recommendations that they are enjoying till date and he promised to swing into action immediately to resolve their current issues again and we left Lagos to Abuja for a dinner with Mr President and APC Senators and their caucus.

In the dinner, the APC Chairman introduced me as a potential APC incoming Senator. This was his quote and his view of which he’s doing well in marketing me but I know my mission and has not changed from my last statement of last week.

The most important thing is that I’m caucusing with the ruling party and presently has a more value as a YPP senator.

https://www.expressiveinfo.com/just-in-ifeanyi-ubah-explains-story-of-his-defection/

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by sholatech(m): 9:43am On Mar 26, 2019
Ahaaa..Na your way. Incoming APC senator.

11 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by ChristianNorth: 9:50am On Mar 26, 2019
He will decamp but not now or he will lose his seat unless YPP fails to go to court which I know Moghalu would do.

He is a fool. He moved from Labour to PDP then to APC, from where he went to APGA and then to YPP and he is considering APC again.

APC can never win Anambra election, so he should know that.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Zansu007: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2019
What exactly his he looking for moving from one party to other, tommorow those hailing you will call you political prostitute.

Why can't he stay and build a structure, look at Tinubu doing great for himself, cos he didn't decamp just because the opposition party is in the center and control almost all the state then, rather he stayed back and build his structure.

Why can't some of this guys learn from the past

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by femtex007(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Political ashawo

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by ainas247: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2019
smiley Please is this same man that owns the Ifeanyi ubah football club?

Do you have a website, business, product or service?
rank your business to Google Page one
100% Guaranteed result... check my profile to see result

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by olaolulazio(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Welcome to our midst grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Enoch07: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2019
I for fear u o
Meanwhile all this sex position people my God will punish u guys oh, am here trying to be holy and u are there trying to tempt me. It's alright

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by samuel19222(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2019
wetin concern me?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Learnstuffs: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Cunny
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Dottore: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Ok
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by 01mcfadden(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2019
Whatever

See the way he cleverly masked his intentions with a clever use of words.
His words would not be quoted verbatim and be used against him anywhere with the way he presented them.

Bad nigga

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2019
Mr you are a gonna.

Serve ur senate seat and go home.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Lifezhead: 10:02am On Mar 26, 2019
Four years is not much
We will pay him in his own coins
APC in Anambra is a disaster

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Abbeyme: 10:02am On Mar 26, 2019
It is allowed.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by ibnlawal(m): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2019
Mumu like him, he will lose his reelection under APC naa....dis guy no smart at all, APC no too geh reputation for all those south south, south east dide

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by funmilade4real(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2019
Lifezhead:
Four years is not much
We will pay him in his own coins
APC in Anambra is a disaster

Even if he delivers? Some of you are myopic.

Sincerely

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by millionboi2: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2019
Mumu

Him tink say him fit bcom Senate president
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by BruncleZuma: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2019
So in essence he wants to hoodwink his decamp on grounds of standing for the SE in respect to tradefair?...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Opinedecandid(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2019
Hmmm.
Leaders like you deserve no ounce of trust, support and mandate.
You are a shame to your family, constituents and people.

You have failed to understand that APC is sitting on a pack of cards, only builded around Buhari.
By 2023, APC would have been over, were would you be.
Your kind is a disgrace to us.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by dheaven: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2019
The guy is being careful in his statement. With his statement he is a member of both parties depending on anyone you choose.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by eben1marketer: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2019
Whatever. Need a website design? Then check below.

Still looking for a reliable Web design company in Nigeria? Get your website done without advance payments. Check out our beautiful designs and details HERE

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Englishgold: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2019
This is the reason why igbos are not ready for presidency. Not trustworthy

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Xano(m): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2019
Interesting
Well, everyone would know which party when you are introduced at the Senate floor during your swear in.
Also, observe your activities.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Chiedu4Trump: 10:10am On Mar 26, 2019
Lovelife433:
igbos are like charmelion,traitors, when it have to do with power they can sell there brothers. That is why dreaming of presidency will continue to be a mirage. Awon oponu Eleribu.

So why letting us go dey fear una?

We are charmelion,traitors,then let us go in peace,na by force?

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dariye: Why Ex-governor Deserves To Be Jailed – PDP / Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States / Nigerians Excited Seeing Obasanjo On A Plane (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.