Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

New Titanic (pictures). - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Titanic (pictures). (125881 Views)

The Titanic Compared To Today's Cruise Ships.(pic) / Australian Billionaire To Build Exact Replica Of Titanic / Titanic Necklace Stolen From Denmark Exhibition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Titanic (pictures). by goodguy(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2006
Very correct. I actually read on one old magazine that two bodies (the sailor's and a passenger's) were found alive deep down in the ocean after 78 years! (1990 to be precise). They showed their pictures. The other passenger was still dressed in the old English attire, while the sailor was still wearing his uniform also. I know it can't be true, but it's almost totally convincing! The name of the magazine is WEEKLY WORLD NEWS. I searched the net for the story to see if it's actually true and I came across their website. (Of course, the newspaper is old so the story can't still be on their site today since it's usually updated frequently).

Anyways, as I was saying, Do you think the young Jack of then (if he resurrects today) will still be attracted to the old Rose of today?
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by WesleyanA(f): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2006
layi:

They are not fictitious. Jack, rose and titanic actually existed in 1912 (i guess)

Do you have proove that they existed?
From my findings, the characters as well as the story plot ARE fictitious. (do a google search)

probably the only facts in the movie is that there was a Ttanic, the upperclass and the slaves and poor ones working the coal at the bottom of the ship.

and that two bodies (sailor passenger) thing, goodguy, i don't think is correct. You can't be found alive deep down in the ocean after 78 years.
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by IAH(f): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2006
Wow! I'd love to cruise in that! I don't mind sinking with it. That kind of death is actually worth it. cheesy
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by goodguy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2006
@Wes, I already said they can't be true. But I read it somewhere. undecided
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by hotangel2(f): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2006
IAH:

Wow! I'd love to cruise in that! I don't mind sinking with it. That kind of death is actually worth it. cheesy
shocked shocked Not if you go in there as jack. He was pooor.. and had to stay in the poor people sections. Make sure you have enough money to stay where rose's parents were. wink wink
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by Terry1(m): 12:32am On Jan 19, 2006
OMG i cant wait to get into that aquatic heaven... damn!
even if the captain tells me its goin to sink in the next five minutes.

goodguy thank u for this information, i will start to make arrangements straight away...
shocked rolleyes
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by ocho(f): 7:29am On Jan 19, 2006
@terry: would u really step in there if u were told it was going to sink? grin
but my oh my! look at that in all it's beauty! I wouldn't mind taking a vacation cruise in it either............just so long as it dosen't sink, i value my life abeg o!
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by Jalal(m): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2006
Hey, thats real luxirious...........but wont want to be caught in that when it starts to
S
I
N
K
!

If u remember the Titanic movie, theres this line that the Jack character said something like this " Its the most powerful ship ever built, even God himself cant sink it".

Thats blasphemous!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by Jalal(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2006
Hey u guys heard about the ship that sank in Egypt just yesterday..there were some 1400 passengers on the ship only about 400 survived.........One survivor was asked to narrate his experience on the BBC and he said twas like being on the Titanic!!!

May God bless their souls!!!!
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by ocho(f): 8:09am On Feb 05, 2006
oh my!! shocked shocked that's really sad sad
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by layi(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2006
No wonder the players all had to wear a black arm band in yesterdays quaterfinal matches. shocked
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by Jalal(m): 9:03am On Feb 06, 2006
Yeah, and Nigeria really kicked Tunisia's a$$, its all captured in this pic...enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: New Titanic (pictures). by ocho(f): 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2006
shocked shocked shocked
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by hotangel2(f): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2006
Ohhh that picture. That nigga is DEAD!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by nike4luv(f): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2006
cant u see hes already crying grin
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by goodguy(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2006
The ball probably got lost and the guy in red saw an alternative. grin
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by hotangel2(f): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2006
ohh yeah, an alternative. wink
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by Jalal(m): 11:00am On Feb 13, 2006
Yeah, he sure did, he saw 2 balls instead of 1!!!!!!!!!
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by goodguy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2006
It actually wasn't a stress deciding which one to kick. grin
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by firestar(f): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2006
[color=#000099][/color] smiley[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Titanic Junior, I hope you know your history, I mean, dammmmmmmmmn! Where are you cruising to, ? Bermuda, Honolulu or probably Taqua bay!!!

I hope that ship doesn't run into some obstacles like peguins, seals, polarbears(maybe they'll jump on board the ship!!!) or icebergs!!!

CAUTION TO ALL THOSE WHO MIGHT GO ABOARD, HAVE A HELICOPTER, JUST IN CASE,

Firestar grin
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by ciaragirl(f): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2006
nice pcis
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by layi(m): 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2006
i cant enter any titaginni without odeshi/otomopo/jazz/afeeri/egbe/olugbohun etc
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:23am On Dec 14, 2006
nike4luv:

can't u see hes already crying grin

grin
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by djchronic(m): 8:12am On Dec 15, 2006
Lol grin
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by neelsel(f): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2006
I just saw this thread and had to reply. My sister's husband is actually a Supervisor on this ship and got us all a trip last summer. I was very scared on boarding (taking into consideration what went down with the Titanic) but after much comforting from my family loosened up and enjoyed the ride. The ship is just marvelous. You guys should try it out sometime,
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by anusule(m): 7:47pm On May 12, 2007
lie! lipsrsealed
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by Ndipe(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2007
very beautiful pictures.
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by 9ja4eva: 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2007
Chai na die.Where d ship dey sef?
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by chimo: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2007
cool shocked[flash=200,200][/flash]  the pics was wonderfull[color=#006600][/color]
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by 9ja4eva: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2007
E wan wonderful die
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by Busta(f): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2007
yeah, there was
Re: New Titanic (pictures). by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 24, 2008
Nice, am so planning on taking my kids on it one day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Execution Of 'Doctor Oyenusi' A Notorious Robber / Bst Ways To Write An Application Letter For School Teaching Job (nirafame) / Today's Ghana Fortune Lotto Sure Winning Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.