Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab (32561 Views)

Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister / CAN Queries Adegbite, Lagos Chairman, Over Position On Muslim-muslim Ticket / Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by tohyorsih(f): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
se pelu Ronke?
ronke kor rolake nii
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by enemyofprogress: 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
tohyorsih:

ronke kor rolake nii
rolake no sabi jare she is too boring in bed jo
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by factwriter(m): 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
Realadey:

The solution to that is very simple,if u want your daughter to be putting on hijab, take your child to the school that allows it,u can force a school management to change their rules just because of your belief.

Then unwittingly you have introduced SEGREGATION.

You don't do that in an institution you built and run with tax payers money.
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by factwriter(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Gandollar:
Oga, why do you allow your Muslim women to be attended to by male doctors even during childbirth and the your men attended to by female doctors even during evasive treatments that expose their private parts?
I sincerely need your answers to these.

This will require "schooling you" seriously in Islam knowledge, a privilege I (unfortunately) don't have here on Nairaland.

A whole lot of things that may appear confusing or baseless to you actually do have reasonable and logical explanation.

If you are genuinely interested in understanding the way of Islam and her followers then be prepared to come forth unbiased, drop all sarcasm and hate speech and I promise you that learned Muslim brothers and sisters (all around) will enlightenment you satisfactorily.
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by factwriter(m): 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

shut the eff up with your nonsense "facts" mr trashwriter!

so if some nudist kids arise someday and begin agitating to come to school stark ñaked because they "don't consider life worth living" if they aren't allowed to show the non-nudist school kids their private parts, we should "dimensionally evaluate" their demand and subject innocent school kids to the trauma of visual assault on a daily basis?

don't worry because we, the great easterners, are very soon leaving this shiithole!

the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to this lugardian contraption to tear zoogeria to pieces!!!

AMEN!!!

I wish I could decipher the gibberish you posted above but that would amount to serious waste of my precious intellectual time.

Sorry Pal.
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
factwriter:

I wish I could decipher the gibberish you posted above but that would amount to serious waste of my precious intellectual time.

Sorry Pal.

coward!!!

answering when he believes the thread is dead!

intellectual trash writer!!!
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by factwriter(m): 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

coward!!!
answering when he believes the thread is dead!
intellectual trash writer!!!

Hmmm
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by Realadey(m): 12:18am On Mar 28, 2019
factwriter:

Then unwittingly you have introduced SEGREGATION.

You don't do that in an institution you built and run with tax payers money.
Do u wanna tell me that there is no school that allows hijab and there are ones that don't care with ur hijab or no hijab and there are ones that wouldn't allow u to put it on at all. School uniforms are being determined by the owners of schools,so must u force your belief on the ones who own their school?
If hijab is what will cause the trouble,it is better u look for school that allows it or d school that doesn't care of u put it on or not, don't be biased because of ur religion. Everyone has right over what belongs to him.
That's the FACT!
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by Mrexcell(m): 12:40am On Mar 28, 2019
phranklean:
The Muslim Rights Concern, MURIC, has faulted the President Muhammadu Buhari government’s position on the hijab saga.

The Government was quoted last week as saying that it would not interfere in the hijab imbroglio which has embroiled the South West.

In a press statement issued to DAILY POST on Tuesday by MURIC and signed by Professor Ishaq Akintola, its Director, the group said, “The Federal Government cannot afford to close its eyes to this serious human rights abuse within its domain.

The whole country is FG’s constituency. Isn’t FG concerned that the girl child is being chased out of school on account of her religion?

“Schoolgirls in hijab were locked out of the school gates in the University of Ibadan International School (UIS) and Federal University of Technology Staff School, Ogbomosho. The same has happened in Abeokuta and Lagos. Apart from this, the courts in the South West are saturated with hijab cases.

“The court cases underline the need for FG to direct the Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation to invite all the commissioners for Justice in the affected states to discuss the issue.
There are serious implications involved in this hijab imbroglio. It is more than just a simple denial of a head cover. Those who deprive female Muslim children of the right to use hijab are engaging in child abuse, stigmatization and profiling. By treating the Muslim girl-child with contempt and derision, they expose her to ridicule, assault the dignity of her human person and rob her of her self-confidence.

“In addition, they promote child depression and education-fatigue in the girl-child because their hostile and illegal action is capable of discouraging the Muslim girl-child from attending school. This is paradoxical because various state governments have criminalized failure to attend school by any child of school age. Failure to indicate interest in the hijab affair in the South West will defeat FG’s campaign for girl-child education.

“It is equally important to add that FG’s lack of interest is already breeding impunity in illegality as other federal agencies have made it their cardinal duty to persecute Muslim women who wear hijab. The excesses manifest in the immigration department where Muslim women in hijab are forced to remove it before ‘capturing’ takes place for processing international passports.

The same is currently happening in the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) where women in hijab are subjected to this humiliating demand before ‘capturing’ for driving licences. The involvement of federal agencies in the victimization of Muslim women makes it more imperative for FG to show interest. It proves that the problem is not limited to the South West. It has a national spread.

“It requires strategic thinking. FG must rise to the occasion before it is too late. The Muslims are complaining now without being violent. We are still fortunate that MURIC, which is spearheading the matter is a non-violent human rights group which employs civilized methods to make its demands. We must not wait until extremist elements hijack the struggle. We remind FG that justice is the soul of peace. Those who deny one cannot enjoy the other.

“We, therefore, advise FG to issue a circular criminalizing the harassment of women in hijab in any government office in Nigeria. Furthermore, FG must educate these government functionaries on the illegality of disallowing hijab-wearing women from performing their civic responsibilities. Government must also go further by ensuring that any civil servant who is caught doing so after the enlightenment is duly punished.

The Nigerian constitution is rich in guidelines but compliance, implementation and enforcement are the problems. Refusal to allow a woman in hijab to perform a civic duty is a breach of Section 42 of the1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria which stipulates that:

(1) A citizen of Nigeria of a particular community, ethnic group, place of origin, sex, RELIGION or political opinion shall not, by reason only that he is such a person:-

(a) be subjected either expressly by, or in the practical application of, any law in force in Nigeria or any executive or administrative action of the government (or its agencies-addition ours), to disabilities or RESTRICTIONS to which citizens of Nigeria, of other communities, ethnic groups, places of origin, sex, religion or political opinions are not made subject.

Source:
http://dailypost.ng/2019/03/26/islamic-group-attacks-buhari-govt-position-hijab/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

This is a case of trying to be more holier than the saudis who are the true owners of the islam.
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by tohyorsih(f): 1:11am On Mar 28, 2019
enemyofprogress:
rolake no sabi jare she is too boring in bed jo
romoke nko?
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by olagbola45(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

no. why did you ask?

A guy attack me here on ur behave
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by tohyorsih(f): 9:08am On Mar 28, 2019
olagbola45:

A guy attack me here on ur behave
hmm! afi suuru
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by olagbola45(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

hmm! afi suuru

No funny tho but I count him as dog....
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by enemyofprogress: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

romoke nko?
that one na killer
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by tohyorsih(f): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2019
enemyofprogress:
that one na killer
oniranu…oti ji?
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by enemyofprogress: 9:54am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

oniranu…oti ji?
mo to ji o. Thanks for last night. You were so sweet and your ringtones na die
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by tohyorsih(f): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2019
enemyofprogress:
mo to ji o. Thanks for last night. You were so sweet and your ringtones na die
oloshi ni bobo yii sha grin
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by enemyofprogress: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

oloshi ni bobo yii sha grin
sorry I said it out, I got carried away. Let's do it again soonest
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by tohyorsih(f): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2019
enemyofprogress:
sorry I said it out, I got carried away. Let's do it again soonest
weyrey! abeg i no know u oo

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by enemyofprogress: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

weyrey! abeg i no know u oo
yinmu. Just bring my baby when the thing don done
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by factwriter(m): 10:25am On Mar 28, 2019
Realadey:

Do u wanna tell me that there is no school that allows hijab and there are ones that don't care with ur hijab or no hijab and there are ones that wouldn't allow u to put it on at all. School uniforms are being determined by the owners of schools,so must u force your belief on the ones who own their school?
If hijab is what will cause the trouble,it is better u look for school that allows it or d school that doesn't care of u put it on or not, don't be biased because of ur religion. Everyone has right over what belongs to him.
That's the FACT!

Want to know the real FACT?

As long as an institution is set up and ran with TAX PAYERS MONEY, every citizen (whether Hijab wearing or Cleavage bearing) has the right to be educated there.

It's obvious you don't even know what is it to say something is founded with TAX PAYERS MONEY.

Your hatred for the Islamic tradition (of hijab wearing) has badly clouded your thinking.

Cool off before you burn out.
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by Gandollar(f): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2019
factwriter:

This will require "schooling you" seriously in Islam knowledge, a privilege I (unfortunately) don't have here on Nairaland.

A whole lot of things that may appear confusing or baseless to you actually do have reasonable and logical explanation.

If you are genuinely interested in understanding the way of Islam and her followers then be prepared to come forth unbiased, drop all sarcasm and hate speech and I promise you that learned Muslim brothers and sisters (all around) will enlightenment you satisfactorily.
If you know the answer, tell me straight here.
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2019
Realadey:

The statement I was saying which u really don't understand before attacking me is this.
Hijab must not cause commotion in a nation where we have several religions. Must the Muslims force hijab to be introduced in our educational system? Some children may put on hijab but wouldn't still understand what they are being taught in d school.
The solution is this, u can't force a school management to allow your child with hijab,go and enrol your child in a school where hijab is allowed, hijab or no hijab shouldn't cause wahala in our nation. Do u now get it?
OK, it crystal clear now. To me, hijab should be allow only at kindergarten level or primary sch. Not in the higher institution. Muslim are treat to humanity!
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by Cityguy: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
Oga Muri, go Sokoto to see how they allow other Nigerians of Christian religion build churches in Danfodiyo territory.
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by awuf2008: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
nurusystem:
Hijab is cool,they are thinking negative .we are Nigeria ,hijab is for us as Muslim ,no one can stop it..
Then put your hijab on when going to work. After hijab is part of school uniform.
Re: Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab by nurusystem(m): 7:47am On Mar 30, 2019
awuf2008:

Then put your hijab on when going to work. After hijab is part of school uniform.
Even Haily Mary she is always on ijab...are you a son or daughter of Jezebel

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ramadan: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photos) / Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) / ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.