Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award (11086 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Omojuwa, Alexreports, Bilal Gaya Nominated For Influencer Award / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 / 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award by Lovelyn451(f): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
Southerners and chooking mouth in northern affairs, they will not mind their region, they have plenty coded beggars, kids that don't go to school but Rochas chose to build his free school here in kano... kidnappers everywhere... leave them with their wahala, face your region they will not hear..thank God it paid off sha...congratulations Madam
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award by Amanew(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
Afonjas na Biaafrrrrrrrra oooooo
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award by Dottore: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Kimz76:
Contact us
I hope you and every member of your family are in Canada and are all millionaires now.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award by lukui: 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
kudos to her

visit my blog www.9japalaver..com
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
But to be sincere eh...

Half brain of this woman is far better than that of Buhari join with Oshomole and Amechi
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award by lilianofentse(f): 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
She can add this to her public profile, somehow it will boost her activism personality.
How much do I need to pay you to develop my blog
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award by lilianofentse(f): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
She can add this to her public profile, somehow it will boost her activism personality.
]
I want it to look like 9jaflaver
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award by mechanics(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
Congrats to her.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award by SEONaijaExpert: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
lilianofentse:
]
How much do I need to pay you to develop my blog
Please forward a DM. There are further questions to ask in regard.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award by deomelo: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
lol @ social influencer...

WTF is the meaning of that?

Bloggers just dey make up all kind of rubbish sha

grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award by lilianofentse(f): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Please forward a DM. There are further questions to ask in regard.
Ok
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award by kernel001: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Is this not the flat head woman who collected money from people and dropped from presidential race at the die minute

The brain of brown roof demons are always full of red oil.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award by Bluntemperor: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Madam Congratulation.in as much as I see doggedness in you why did you chicken out from the Presidential Race and this your decision may hunt you for the rest of your life.Forbes and the rest can keep you on salutations satire,your charity ought to have started from home front. you need a lot of explanations to make on political front.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award by lonlytroy(m): 5:14am On Mar 27, 2019
What's she influencing in Nigeria
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award by IkpuMmadu: 7:07am On Mar 27, 2019
Igbo Doing it internationally leaving the Rest for locals

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Assembly Leadership: We’ll Strike At The Right Time, Says PDP / Nasiru Mu’azu Magarya's Father, 7 Others Kidnapped By Bandits In Zamfara / Shakeup As INEC Redeploys Five Recs, Four Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.