Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA (113579 Views)

Lady Who Mocked Regina Daniels For Marrying Ned Nwoko Is Also Married To Old Man / Secrets Behind Regina Daniels Luxurious Life Style / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant For Ned Nwoko - e-NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Jakasibo(m): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
Lately, teen actress, Regina Daniels has been agog on the internet brandishing her newly acquired exotic cars, a new house for her mother and an expensive Rolex wrist watch valued at a whopping N3 million.

While little miss Daniel’s sudden wealth and growing affluence sparked off serious controversy on social media with many already raising eye-brows, e-nigeriang.com can now authoritatively reveal the man behind her current status.

His name is Prince Ned Nwoko, a former House of Reps member from Idumuje-Ugboko in Anioma North, Delta State.

Prince Ned Nwoko, a lawyer, businessman and politician, owns one of the biggest resorts in Africa, Camp Ned; which sits on 43,000 hectares of prime and lush land at his hometown of Idumuje-Ugboko which also serves as a love haven for him and his lover, Regina Daniels.

Married to four wives and has children, Ned Nwoko has been the one splashing cash and spoiling Regina Daniels silly with expensive gifts. He bought her the expensive cars; the house in GRA Asaba which the actress brandished on social media a couple of days ago,as well as the Rolex wristwatch.

An insider revealed to e-NIGERIA! Exclusively that Mr. Nwoko sometimes flies the actress to Abuja on his private jet to one of his cozy homes where he also enjoys quiet times with her.

Hate or like her, Regina Daniels gives no damn. She wrote on her Instagram a few days ago, ‘I love making those that hate me already hate me more.’

Meanwhile, there are unconfirmed reports that Miss Daniel’s mom, Rita Daniels is also aware of her daughter’s relationship with Mr. Nwoko, gives her support and has ever since been getting mouthwatering gifts from the billionaire politician.

e-NIGERIA! reporter also learned that recently, Ned Nwoko married one miss Nwakaego Ukachukwu, his special adviser on legal matters and also gifted her a N20 million BMW car as well as a posh mansion in a high-brow area in Abuja.

Prince Chinedu Munir Nwoko is a Nigerian lawyer, politician and businessman. He was a member of the Nigerian House of Representatives between 1999 and 2003.

Nwoko is a Muslim. He represented Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency and sponsored over 22 successful bills as a member of House of Representatives.

https://www.e-nigeriang.com/ned-nwoko-the-man-behind-regina-daniels-cars-house/amp/

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Emvico34: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
this life get as e be. See this small girl life don change because her kpekus dey intact. Me wey don tey for this life still dey strugle to chop food. Baba God abeg next time no give me preeq again . Na to.to i want pls

467 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Oblitz(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
Big god

43 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Valleys(m): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
The old man just wants a fresh blood.
I was 1000000% sure that it was one Baba somewhere that was bankrolling this fine babe. Make I hear say na movies. People wey don spend years in that industry no go even buy Kia Rio talk of Benz.
Anyways, she is working hard with her natural talent. Who am i judge?

164 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by emeijeh(m): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
No wonder!

So she is dating her grand dad's mate?

Akpurupbumbe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

270 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Emvico34: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
emeijeh:
No wonder!
So she is dating her grand dad's mate?
Akpurupbumbe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all way na way

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by hammerFC: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
Emvico34:
this life get as e be. See this small girl life don change because her kpekus dey intact. Me wey don tey for this life still dey strugle to chop food. Baba God abeg next time no give me preeq again . Na to.to i want pls

haba! my brother, just commot trouser carry skirt.

e never too late nau.

If bobrisky can make it, so can u. anuofia!

541 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Edojoma(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hmmmmm,,, speechless,,, with d current economic situation,, any way is a way

12 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by eyeview: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
The girl is just continuing where her mother stopped.

291 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
useless politicians that we have around here

look at the idiot spending and squandering his States resources on top of pussy and we wonder why delta state is still underdeveloped upon all the huge allocations it receives.

later they will blame buhari

276 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by yvelchstores(f): 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
This is unfounded but if it's true.... It will be very very bad. lipsrsealed

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by gaby(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
Shameless Agbaya man and small yeye girl wey toto water never dry from her head.....this life don finish aswear...

I go look for this old man daughter...

This Seun never see better gbege I swear...with all these him mods wey dey flash people faces up and down anyhow without doing due diligence...

One person go soon sue am den shut down this site like the Mattharoo sisters and naijagistlive...

Incompetence all over..

60 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by folake4u(f): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
Regina Daniels is a disgrace to all honest and hardworking women out there if this news is true.

Tueh! undecided.

I always wonder how young girls get attracted to older folks old enough to be their father and sleep with them.

No. I will not blame the man because I believe in the Economic's 'Demand and Supply' rule. Where there is high supply, there will be high demand.

This generation is cursed.

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by ThothHermes: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
I find this very hard to believe.

A lot of people will be relieved if it's true though. The girl wan use jealousy wound people.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by BlackDBag: 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by pcicero(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ned Nwoko...where has he been all these years?

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Jaqenhghar: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2019

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Kingseex1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
Meaning she might become a fourth wife

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by sircrabo: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
eyeview:
The girl is just continuing where her mother stopped.

Her mom must be aware of her doings

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Jakasibo(m): 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
pcicero:
Ned Nwoko...where has he been all these years?
He has been around going to and fro Abuja and his village(where he is building a sport university) and sometimes overseas.
He contested for senate delta North but lost the party's ticket to Senator Peter Nwaoboshi.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by quincyshakur(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
Wey prove
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by martineverest(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nigerians aren't too gullible and credulous...they just believe everything

same way they believed Davido bought private jet...who told u the wealth Regina is flaunting is hers or this man actually bought them.?

21 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
Amazing, little wonder shes growing beards!
Igbo ladies are doing very well in this
Ona mi cha lia amu ko na mi feeder grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by lonelydora: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
Good definition of "small girl, big god"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
martineverest:
Nigerians aren't too gullible and credulous...they just believe everything
j martins

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by ipobarethieves: 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
undecided Aporoko. dem.Kio kwayet/face FRONT
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
ITS very true. I know someone close to her camp, she’s following her mother’s footsteps.
ThothHermes:

A lot of people will be relieved if it's true though. The girl wan use jealousy wound people.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by etoman1(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
Some girls are just useless . To born girl for nija d fear me. Just born male child and rest well cos our girls are just useless and cheap . How can she be comfortable receiving this old mans WIFI . Forgetting that she will marry someday . I bow for una

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by ucsquare(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
ThothHermes:

see forget truth or no truth, jealousy or not .that girl can't afford all those things by herself..

no be this same Nollywood, abi e dey of two types?..

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by kelvinUchiha(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
Leave am. She go end up like Tonto Dike. Single mother. Feminist. No husband.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Pidginwhisper: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Hycon(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / What Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.