Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates (19462 Views)

INEC Suspends Rivers State Election / INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District / Rivers Bye-Election: Returning Officer Declares APC Winner, INEC Suspends It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by Kingspin(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
INEc under Yakubu is more than stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by mushystuff: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
positivelord:
I thought one agbaya Governor said,the appeal court judgement did not tamper anything..politicians are very funny peep aswear

Don't mind that Yari that was just talking nonsense. Dem say Senior court set aside junior court ruling, e say e no affect dia election. Anyway it's to console those that don't know better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by blackboy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
Them for say they are waiting for apeal or supreme court ruling
Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by herich(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
By 2023, apc will be gonners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by Constantiney: 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
And that senatordave boy was foaming in the mouth yesterday that a new judgement was made.

People should learn how to ignore all these cretins.

Smh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by rapid101(m): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
Cletus77:
APC has lost more states
While the PDP has not only gained more states, but maintained theirs too

The Judiciary is the only United arm of government..when they are done with APC, they will know how far

And somebody should tell that Mannabbgrills guy to stop acting like a normal human being dis days..

We know the tactics grin
u de mind dat one
Em eye go clear wen time reach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by londayo: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
herich:
By 2023, apc will be gonners.
That's for sure that is if the tribunal did not rule against Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by Cletus77(m): 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
rapid101:
u de mind dat one
Em eye go clear wen time reach

He is forming better person in every thread..

Seems he no dey get pay checks again dis next level days cheesy

3 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by BrokenCock: 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
Bad market for APC

Oshiomole rascality, illegalities and madness is the cause of APC losing out in the courts.

Oshiomole imposed candidates without following due process during APC primaries across all states.

Oshiomole has now lost more states to PDP than when Oyegun was Chairman of APC
...and Amaechi don cast LOL!
Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by harryportter: 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
MrAJQ:
I can see some people insulting Oshiomole, it very funny. If Secondus had achieved half of what Oshiomole achieved as a party chairman PDP would have been rejoicing and would have claimed to have taken over Nigeria
THAT MEANS U FAILED MATHEMATICS WOEFULLY. DID APC WIN ANY PDP STATE IN THIS ELECTION?DONT FORGET IMO,ZAMFARA,BAUCHI,OYO AND OSUN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by ChristianNorth: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
MrAJQ:
I can see some people insulting Oshiomole, it very funny. If Secondus had achieved half of what Oshiomole achieved as a party chairman PDP would have been rejoicing and would have claimed to have taken over Nigeria
Mumu what did he achieve?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by ChristianNorth: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

Pdp agents always rush to rejoice or comment over apc misfortunes without looking at the real issues.once it swings to apc favour,they start wailing and blame buhari.i think there just harping at every small apc failure to quickly get over atiku devastating loss
In less than 48 hours, you are going to lose Adamawa. Continue giving yourself false hope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
The PDP that ruled Nigeria for 16yrs was made up of APC elements and the present PDP.
So it was like Brawn(APC elements) + Intelligence (present PDP) joining hands to
rig election intelligently with little violence.
But when the violent ones thought that intelligent ones had used and dumped them severally,they decided to join the two most violent creatures from the other side of the failed state in the persons of TINUBU(the drug pedling thug) and BUHARI(the tyrant and sponsor of mass killings).This action gave birth to APC who now rig violently and acts unintelligiently sometimes landing them into a mess. APC and PDP;Brawn and Brain.Both can't lead Nigeria to the promised Land.One acts to deceive using extreme violence while the other acts to deceive using tricks.
Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by rapid101(m): 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
Cletus77:

He is forming better person in every thread..

Seems he no dey get pay checks again dis next level days cheesy
na hypocrite my bro

Live next level never start em don de mellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by senatordave1(m): 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

In less than 48 hours, you are going to lose Adamawa. Continue giving yourself false hope
For now but i cab assure you that they will be a rerun there before December alongside imo.
Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by senatordave1(m): 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
harryportter:
THAT MEANS U FAILED MATHEMATICS WOEFULLY. DID APC WIN ANY PDP STATE IN THIS ELECTION?DONT FORGET IMO,ZAMFARA,BAUCHI,OYO AND OSUN
Pyrrhic and narrow victories.gombe and kwara was the greatest victories,a rout,a whitewash,a thumping,an embarrassment,a political and electoral massacre akin to the battles of trafalgar,el guattar,midway,policy,waterloo,leyte gulf,the defeat of general santa anna
Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by Opeyemi4real(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
MrAJQ:
You're wrong sir, while Oshiomole picked up a already done job (I mean APC was in order and in power), Secondus picked up a sinking PDP and mould it to its present state. So Secondus leadership and management skills outweighed that of Oshiomole!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by senatordave1(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
luckymaj:
The PDP that ruled Nigeria for 16yrs was made up of APC elements and the present PDP.
So it was like Brawn(APC elements) + Intelligence (present PDP) joining hands to
rig election intelligently with little violence.
But when the violent ones thought that intelligent ones had used and dumped them severally,they decided to join the two most violent creatures from the other side of the failed state in the persons of TINUBU(the drug pedling thug) and BUHARI(the tyrant and sponsor of mass killings).This action gave birth to APC who now rig violently and acts unintelligiently sometimes landing them into a mess. APC and PDP;Brawn and Brain.Both can't lead Nigeria to the promised Land.One acts to deceive using extreme violence while the other acts to deceive using tricks.
Sorry,pdp are the brawn and apc brain.but sorry,was buhari more tyrranical than obj? Which mass murder was buhari ever responsible for and can it be compared to the odi and zaki ibiam killings? What of the mass assassination witnessed under obj? The time of pdp has passed.i believe apc ushered a new era in nigeria political evolution and development.they may not be messianic but actually opened the political space hitherto monopolized by the evil pdp.they have opened the door for those to developed Nigeria to come.they are the forerunners of our democracy.
Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by harryportter: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

Pyrrhic and narrow victories.gombe and kwara was the greatest victories,a rout,a whitewash,a thumping,an embarrassment,a political and electoral massacre akin to the battles of trafalgar,el guattar,midway,policy,waterloo,leyte gulf,the defeat of general santa anna
WHICH DICTIONARY DID U DERIVE THE WORD NARROW VICTORY FROM?will those with narrow victory rule for two weeks and not four years?KANO RESULT COMES TO MIND

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by senatordave1(m): 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
Opeyemi4real:
You're wrong sir, while Oshiomole picked up a already done job (I mean APC was in order and in power), Secondus picked up a sinking PDP and mould it to its present state. So Secondus leadership and management skills outweighed that of Oshiomole!
No sir,makarfi stabilized the party,secondus just inherited a stable structure.he's good administratively but poor electorally.before adams came,they were a lot of ticking time bombs which exploded in his tenure.head poor managerially but good electorally
Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by olajizz01(m): 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
grin Onnoghen never enter back we they upturn things when he come we no go finish tribunal we go send Buhari to Gambia
Dream on.
Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by ChristianNorth: 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

For now but i cab assure you that they will be a rerun there before December alongside imo.
Lol. You can assure me? Didn't you assured me about Bauchi, Sokoto and Benue.

Na you are assuring again. You never wan learn. I can assure you by December will lose 4 more states to PDP (Kano, Zamfara, Osun, KOGI)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by olajizz01(m): 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
harryportter:
WHICH DICTIONARY DID U DERIVE THE WORD NARROW VICTORY FROM?will those with narrow victory rule for two weeks and not four years?KANO RESULT COMES TO MIND
Sokoto result was more narrow than kano man.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by senatordave1(m): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
harryportter:
Slim or narrow victories can easily be upturned at the tribunal as demonstrated in osun.ts dangerous.it shows that a party isn't fully in control of a state,anything can happen.kano results is the only narrow victory achieved by apc in this just concluded polls,we all can understand why it happened so.if pdp were in apc's shoes,they wont be able to overturn that margin.
Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by kelvinovie25(m): 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
The most important thing is that inec has paid us our allowance and the money is done nd dusted, if they like they can cancel the state it doesn't affect me.
Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by senatordave1(m): 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Lol. You can assure me? Didn't you assured me about Bauchi, Sokoto and Benue.

Na you are assuring again. You never wan learn. I can assure you by December will lose 4 more states to PDP (Kano, Zamfara, Osun, KOGI)
I told you and other pdp minions that buhari will win and he did,i still dont know why you still sturbornly persist except you love self destruction like the obstinate fly.anyway,you are simply taking advantage of social media to gloat.someone will soon put you in your place physically
Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

Sorry,pdp are the brawn and apc brain.but sorry,was buhari more tyrranical than obj? Which mass murder was buhari ever responsible for and can it be compared to the odi and zaki ibiam killings? What of the mass assassination witnessed under obj? The time of pdp has passed.i believe apc ushered a new era in nigeria political evolution and development.they may not be messianic but actually opened the political space hitherto monopolized by the evil pdp.they have opened the door for those to developed Nigeria to come.they are the forerunners of our democracy.
Nah nah nah,you are a party man so your defence did not come by surprise.The APC inner circle will be laughing at you for what you are "accusing" them of,by being the forerunners of democracy.Likewise,PDP will be laughing at those who still want them back to continue from where they stopped.OBJ and co did some silly things,but PMB took it to the next level.
Ask yourself,had Buhari been in the position of Atiku now,how many lives would have been lost especially in the North? Remember his previous losing positions and the dog and baboon statements.The thing is that the man Buhari carry along with him extremism, bigotry,hoax integrity,incompence and hipocrisy.
I don't pity Atiku;that he is mild in character thatdoesn't remove the fact the he is a ro_g'ue atleast as proven by the media court.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by chansmokers: 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
Very good.
Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by senatordave1(m): 11:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
luckymaj:
Nah nah nah,you are a party man so your defence did not come by surprise.The APC inner circle will be laughing at you for what you are "accusing" them of,by being the forerunners of democracy.Likewise,PDP will be laughing at those who still want them back to continue from where they stopped.OBJ and co did some silly things,but PMB took it to the next level.
Am an objective party person.you dropped some claims,i destroyed it with superior counter claims.give it up.no more beating about the forest
Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 27, 2019
senatordave1:

Am an objective party person.you dropped some claims,i destroyed it with superior counter claims.give it up.no more beating about the forest
Superior?,Objective?...Haba,its only in Nigeria that a lawyer acts as the Judge in the same case.Is alright if you say so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates by ChristianNorth: 12:13am On Mar 27, 2019
senatordave1:

I told you and other pdp minions that buhari will win and he did,i still dont know why you still sturbornly persist except you love self destruction like the obstinate fly.anyway,you are simply taking advantage of social media to gloat.someone will soon put you in your place physically
Atiku won.

If you see me physically, the first thing you will say is "Egbon anything for your boy"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frank Kokori Weeps, Says Ngige Dropping Buhari’s Name To Oppress Him / FG Says N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment Applicable To All Workers / “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.