Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! (2756 Views)

Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… / Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire / Quran Burning Cancel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by bashydemy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2010
Golders:

FOR ALL WHO CARES, LISTEN! OVER THE LAST TWENTY YEARS OUR PARISH CHURCH HAS HAD OVER 50 MULSIM CONVERTS WHO TURNED FROM THE LIFE OF ISLAMIC TERRORIST VIOLENCE TO THE LIFE OF PEACE WHICH PASSETH ALL UNDERSTANDING WHICH JESUS BROUGHT TO THIS SINFUL WORLD. AT THE POINT OF THE BAPTISM OF THESE CONVERTS, THEY HANDED OVER THEIR QURAN AND OTHER ISLAMIC SYMBOLS TO OUR PARISH PRIEST WHO KEEPS CUSTODY OF THESE ITEMS.

IN CONCERT WITH THE PROPOSED BURNING OF THE QURAN BY PASTOR TERRY JONES, PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT OUR PARISH WILL BE PUBLICLY BURNING, IN OUR CHURCH PREMISES, OVER 50 COPIES OF THE QURAN AT THE VERY HOUR, MINUTE, SECOND THAT THE FIRST PLANE CRASHED INTO THE TWIN TOWER IN NEW YORK ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2001. SIMILAR ACTIONS HAVE BEEN HAPPENING AND WOULD, UNABATEDLY, CONTINUE TO HAPPEN ACROSS THE WORLD. THANKS FOR READING.
you are the most stupid man that ever lived do you know how many xtains that have converted? i have lots of friends and other people that converted to Islam so what is the Big deal in converting? i can convert to xtainity tommorrow in other to enriched my pocket and back off after i have been able to buy jet so you can go to hell with that and for burning of Quran do you know how much money that will brought into the pocket of the Islam pls go and buy 1million of Quran and burn them i can handle the other and i become more succesful with your stupidity and that doesn't mean you wont face the wrath of God pls give me the contract and i will suplly you lots ok living stupid
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by shakerz1: 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2010
bashy_demy:

you are the most silly man that ever lived do you know how many xtains that have converted? i have lots of friends and other people that converted to Islam so what is the Big deal in converting? i can convert to xtainity tommorrow in other to enriched my pocket and back off after i have been able to buy jet so you can go to hell with that and for burning of Quran do you know how much money that will brought into the pocket of the Islam pls go and buy 1million of Quran and burn them i can handle the other and i become more succesful with your stupidity and that doesn't mean you wont face the wrath of God pls give me the contract and i will suplly you lots ok living silly
big time on paltalk >room Answering Christanty
www.paltalk.com
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by Saintp(m): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2010
This is d kind of thing they want.An excuse for mass killings. I have started calling my friends in d north to be extremely watchful and possibly be indoors tomorrow cos if dat stupid pastor burns dat quoran 2moro,then there will be a killing galore allover the world. trust our northerm brothers a.k.a boko harams, it would be a good oppoutunity 2 drink human blood. Human lives is are like chicken for these islamic guys,d can kill at anytime. i'm jus afraid, jus hoping dat pastor will come back 2 his senses. If it were 2 be the other way round ex imam burning bibles, nobody will blink an eye,@least it wouldnt lead 2 any blood shed. Guys advice your people in d north 2 be extra careful plz.
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by bashydemy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2010
Saintp:

This is d kind of thing they want.An excuse for mass killings. I have started calling my friends in d north to be extremely watchful and possibly be indoors tomorrow cos if dat silly pastor burns dat quoran 2moro,then there will be a killing galore allover the world. trust our northerm brothers a.k.a boko harams, it would be a good oppoutunity 2 drink human blood. Human lives is are like chicken for these islamic guys,d can kill at anytime. i'm jus afraid, jus hoping dat pastor will come back 2 his senses. If it were 2 be the other way round ex imam burning bibles, nobody will blink an eye,@least it wouldnt lead 2 any blood shed. Guys advice your people in d north 2 be extra careful plz.
are you saying anything?
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by Saintp(m): 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2010
@ bashy,
Sorry,i wasnt refering to u. it dosent concern you. People who are concerned know wot am talking about.
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by bashydemy(m): 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2010
ok bro
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by philip0906(m): 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2010
Saintp:

@ bashy,
Sorry,i wasnt refering to u. it dosent concern you. People who are concerned know wot am talking about.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by bashydemy(m): 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2010
philip0906:

grin grin grin grin
Pls am on my knee pls close this gutter os yours
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by philip0906(m): 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2010
bashy_demy:

Pls am on my knee pls close this gutter os yours
na crime 2 laff? grin grin grin grin
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by mrofficial(m): 12:35am On Sep 11, 2010
At the end they will say "had I known"
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by bashydemy(m): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2010
and who is gonna say that
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2010
^^followers of islam of course
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by nopuqeater: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2010
@Saintp; « #66 on: Yesterday at 10:43:03 PM »
[Quote]This is d kind of thing they want.An excuse for mass killings. I have started calling my friends in d north to be extremely watchful and possibly be indoors tomorrow cos if dat silly pastor burns dat quoran 2moro,then[b] there will be a killing galore allover the world[/b].[/Quote]the world here, the same way in the biblical Jesus instructing his disciple to preach all over the world, does not mean the real all over the world, but a pocket of specific place/s. while i am so confident that muslims in america will not kill anybody, though saintp said all over the world, the norh america, south american, caribbean, central american, euroean, asiatic, australian, west african, east african, etc muslims will not kill anyne. that leave us with just a pocket of places, and you will where in the next section, the allover the world of saintp, the same in a different location for jesus.

[Quote]trust our northerm brothers a.k.a boko harams,[/Quote]the bold is the allover the world for the christian man in lagos, saintp. we can see how expression can mean what it does not mean in reality. lagos where you reside, saintp, is traditionally a muslim enclave. we are not talking about awon atowun rin was. we ae talking about real lagos blood. most are muslims. the oba though i disagree with him is a muslim. and you are save in that city. lagos is part of the world. no?

[Quote]it would be a good oppoutunity 2 drink human blood. Human lives is are like chicken for these islamic guys,d can kill at anytime. i'm jus afraid, jus hoping dat pastor will come back 2 his senses.[/Quote]if the boko haram guys and those that kill and you say it is because theyare muslims, if they come back to their senses, they will look into the pages of Quran and related hadiths, and will discover that their is no reason that they should kill anyone as they had in the past. shall we say their are probably other factors; lack of true knowledge and or preislamic tribal instincts, specific to each human culture may dominate the rational quality of a person when in extreme situation. do they real drink human blood, or you just embellished? lying is a horrible thing. false gospel preached, ala Paul.

[Quote]If it were 2 be the other way round [b]ex imam [/b]burning bibles, nobody will blink an eye,@least it wouldnt lead 2 any blood shed. Guys advice your people in d north 2 be extra careful plz.[/Quote]is the ex imam still a muslim? if this guy was just going to burn the english text, am sure those who are upset will not really be as many. the bible is not authentic at least in the languages we have it, today. obviously it was not revealed in english. i personally is not offended because he is preparing himself for a real burning in hell. further, when Quran is old, torn, we do not discard it carelessly. we burn it. so i do not see the burning as terrible, except that Yoraba says 'pele, o lako [hardness], o labo [softness].
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by bashydemy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^ Good word jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp / Exposing Christianity / David Ibeyieomi Turns Water To Wine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.