Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! (2755 Views)

Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… / Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire / Quran Burning Cancel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by philip0906(m): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2010
nopuqeater:

pakistan is still more dynamic than say liberia, congo, and many others, including nigeria. they have a nuke. remember rhar, davidylan.

toba an mr.official; the christians have three gods. that what you have done. 1 dead god. one ghost god who cant keep his hnd off an unmarried virgin, except that he mounted her, overshadowed her, until she get pregnant.

the above, is enough to land you in bigtime punishment in hell.
dats all d "defence" u can put up?no wonder undecided
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2010
philip0906:

dats all d "defence" u can put up?no wonder undecided
u dey mind the guy
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by nopuqeater: 9:13am On Sep 09, 2010
the evil people in time of noah [as] said 'is that all', 'you dey mind the guy', etc until the water started and will not stop until they all perished in it. your case is exactly that, enemies of True Belief.
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by nopuqeater: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2010
will the burning have negative impact on Quran and the muslims at large? it may actually be the turning point that unites the muslims worldwide.

one thing for sure; the pastor will have the hereafter punishment similar or worse to Firawn, or Abilahab, or Abujahl. [curse of Allah on them and the pastor].
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by MadMax1(f): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2010
Islam is already a religious disgrace, both from the actions of those who murder by Koranic right, and the moslem populace with their passive acceptance of these things. They're rewriting what Islam stands for. I'm trying to think of a multi-religious country with a significant Moslem population that knows peace.None comes to mind. It's very hard to remember some Moslems actually have a head they use for thinking intead of merely pointing at the east. When Rushdie wrote The Satanic verses and that psychopath Ayatollah declared a fatwa, it was a leading Moslem cleric that sheltered Rushdie. Many liberal moslems banded together and declared that The Satanic Verses did not damage Islam as much as an order to murder the author has. So some people are burning Korans. It's not right but you moslems have no ground for complaint. You'd rather they burn Moslems instead, like moslems do to other human beings in the North? I don't know the moral leg you're standing on, given how rabid Islam is in its own intolerance, how full of hate. At least other religions do their evil to themselves; yours are to others, which is the worst. Stop defending the indefensible and put your house in order.
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by mazaje(m): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2010
Mad_Max:

Islam is already a religious disgrace, both from the actions of those who murder by Koranic right, and the moslem populace with their passive acceptance of these things. They're rewriting what Islam stands for. I'm trying to think of a multi-religious country with a significant Moslem population that knows peace.None comes to mind. It's very hard to remember some Moslems actually have a head they use for thinking intead of merely pointing at the east. When Rushdie wrote The Satanic verses and that psychopath Ayatollah declared a fatwa, it was a leading Moslem cleric that sheltered Rushdie. Many liberal moslems banded together and declared that The Satanic Verses did not damage Islam as much as an order to murder the author has. So some people are burning Korans. It's not right but you moslems have no ground for complaint. You'd rather they burn Moslems instead, like moslems do to other human beings in the North? I don't know the moral leg you're standing on, given how rabid Islam is in its own intolerance, how full of hate. At least other religions do their evil to themselves; yours are to others, which is the worst. Stop defending the indefensible and put your house in order.

grin grin grin grin. . . . . . Mad Max. . ,
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by MadMax1(f): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2010
I meant to say a disgrace to religion jare. grin grin grin I don't like criticising adherents of Islam, especially as there are many liberal Moslems I admire and respect. But it's very worrying when they can't seem to get their priorities straight. I'm yet to come across any Moslem here opening a thread to criticise terrorism or religious murder or paedophiles who hide behind their religion to indulge that madness. You see other religions self-correcting with criticism, but not theirs. In all the years there has been religious killing in the country, no Moslem body or cleric has ever come out to condemn murder in the name of religion. Oh but this they can open a thread about; someone burning a Koran. Who gives a frak. Is it people they're burning? And knowing full well other holy books are treated just as badly in Moslem countries. The unbelievable gall. I still recall priceless Buddhist artefacts and statues, thousands of years old, destroyed in one country by Islamists. They won't face the people giving their religion a bad name; they won't tackle their problems; but they can open a thread and yak yak yak about Koran burning. Nonsense.
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by nopuqeater: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2010
it is Quran. while you yak and yak, wisdom will tell you that people do not launder their dirty laundry in the public. mandela did not criticize the anc outside in the early 1990s.

in every religion there are always those who are deviants. islam have its deviant adherents.

and why should idols be left in the mist of muslims?

i dont fret about the man burning the Quran.

Quran remnants are burnt, anyways. further some printers and publishers are going to make profits.

maybe the outcome is a great news for the muslims. Only Allah knows it.
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by vedaxcool(m): 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2010
nopuqeater:

it is Quran. while you yak and yak, wisdom will tell you that people do not launder their dirty laundry in the public. mandela did not criticize the anc outside in the early 1990s.

in every religion there are always those who are deviants. islam have its deviant adherents.

Quran remnants are burnt, anyways. further some printers and publishers are going to make profits.

Right on
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by PastorAIO: 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2010
nopuqeater:

Have you heard of the concept that Arabs call Asabiyyah.

http://islam1.org/khutub/Asabiyyah_1.htm

Muhammad himself opposed it many times.

Me, for me, I can never support a deviant christian. You see me attacking them everyday on nairaland. If worse comes to worst I am happy to dissociate myself from them completely and let them have the title of christian. Let me be nothing. Religion without name.
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by bashydemy(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2010
Mad_Max:

I meant to say a disgrace to religion jare. grin grin grin I don't like criticising adherents of Islam, especially as there are many liberal Moslems I admire and respect. But it's very worrying when they can't seem to get their priorities straight. I'm yet to come across any Moslem here opening a thread to criticise terrorism or religious murder or paedophiles who hide behind their religion to indulge that madness. You see other religions self-correcting with criticism, but not theirs. In all the years there has been religious killing in the country, no Moslem body or cleric has ever come out to condemn murder in the name of religion. Oh but this they can open a thread about; someone burning a Koran. Who gives a frak. Is it people they're burning? And knowing full well other holy books are treated just as badly in Moslem countries. The unbelievable gall. I still recall priceless Buddhist artefacts and statues, thousands of years old, destroyed in one country by Islamists. They won't face the people giving their religion a bad name; they won't tackle their problems; but they can open a thread and yak yak yak about Koran burning. Nonsense.
Hmmmmmm i guess your madness is at his Maximum according to your name on here so you need to admitted at the yaba left until further notice and beside you need to change your udername to Madness Maximum idiotic mammals
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by MadMax1(f): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2010
nopuqeater:

They may be idols to you, but they're priceless religious artefacts to the Buddhists, and the Islamic dolts who destroyed them had no right. The black stone in Mecca or wherever,that is a conerstone in your religion is just a black meteorite. Nothing more. But to Islam it is priceless. How would you feel if another religion can't understand that, and destroys it? But that is what the Islamists did to the Buddhists, and to you it's fine because it's 'idols'. Your religion needs to re-learn the tolerance and compassion its forebears had; Islam is virtually the only religion whose present is a disgrace to its past.

I still recall a year they drew a cartoon in Europe and Moslems were killing innocent people in many countries over it, including in Nigeria. They murdered hundreds of people in the North. Imagine that. Can you point to an equivalent in the dozens of religions we currently have? That is how low Islam has sunk from what it originally was. So a man burned a Koran. Who cares? If other religions heard someone burned a bible or a copy of the Upanishads, you really think they'd care? And these are religions who tolerate mosques and korans in their countries, something foreign to the seat of Islam. You don't make a song and dance over religious murder or terrorism, but you can cry over a burned Koran, knowing full well you do much worse to the books and artefacts of other religions. You really need to get your priorities straight.

People don't wash their dirty linen in public? That is 'wisdom'? Lol. It's a good thing there really are sensible Moslems out there who know what their responsibilities to their religion is. We live in a world where Islam is the face of terrorism, and all moslems, innocent and guilty alike, bear that stigma. It's the same stigma all Nigerians face worldwide because of the actions of a few. In what Islamic fundamentalism has made of the real world, there's no such thing as 'private dirty linen'. It's ALL public. Put your house in order and stop reacting like blind slugs to every single irrelevant thing, while major issues are there for you all to ignore or pretend those who practice them are 'deviants'. It may be enough for you to issue them passive support from silence while going about calling them 'deviants' on religious boards, but it's meaningless posturing at best. Do you have a thread in your moslem section where you call them 'deviants'? You strain your drink to remove gnats, and swallow a camel." Someone said that. It applies to most of you. Thankfully, there are good Moslems out there, and they speak out. Go and tell them to shut up, since that is your definition of 'wisdom.'
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by vedaxcool(m): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2010
Pastor AIO:

Have you heard of the concept that Arabs call Asabiyyah.

http://islam1.org/khutub/Asabiyyah_1.htm

Muhammad himself opposed it many times.  

Me, for me, I can never support a deviant christian.  You see me attacking them everyday on nairaland.  If worse comes to worst I am happy to dissociate myself from them completely and let them have the title of christian.  Let me be nothing.  Religion without name.  

This hardly have consequence on the discussion, as peole like you have either ignord or forgoten or failed to research that most deviant behaviours done by Muslims are roundly condemed by Islamic Scholars, Unlike Philip's that surppots the Burning of Qur'an by indicating that Muslims? have burnt the bible, I admire your decent views on this matter.
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by vedaxcool(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2010
Mad_Max:

They may be idols to you, but they're priceless religious artefacts to the Buddhists, and the Islamic dolts who destroyed them had no right. The black stone in Mecca or wherever,that is a conerstone in your religion is just a black meteorite. Nothing more. But to Islam it is priceless. How would you feel if another religion can't understand that, and destroys it? But that is what the Islamists did to the Buddhists, and to you it's fine because it's 'idols'. Your religion needs to re-learn the tolerance and compassion its forebears had; Islam is virtually the only religion whose present is a disgrace to its past.

People don't wash their dirty linen in public? That is 'wisdom'? Lol. It's a good thing there really are sensible Moslems who know what their responsibilities to their religion is, and majority of them aren't as sillly as most of their brethren here. We live in a world where Islam is the face of terrorism, and all moslems, innocent and guilty alike, bear that stigma. [size=13pt]It's the same stigma all Nigerians face worldwide because of the actions of a few.[/size] In what Islamic fundamentalism has made of the real world, there's no such thing as 'private dirty linen'. It's ALL public. Put your house in order and stop reacting like blind slugs to every single irrelevant thing, while major issues are there for you all to ignore or pretend those who practice them are 'deviants'. It may be enough for you to issue them passive support from silence while going about calling them 'deviants' on religious boards, but it's meaningless posturing at best. Do you have a thread in your moslem section where you call them 'deviants'? You strain your drink to remove gnats, and swallow a camel." Someone said that. It applies to most of you. Thankfully, there are good Moslems out there, and they speak out. Go and tell them to shut up, since that is your definition of 'wisdom.'

If you can reason well you said it all the actions of a few has made the Majority suffer common sense, the Actions of some misguided few has spoilt the face of Islam, which to me it is an indication of the poor reasoning u find in the Majority of individuals like yourself who cannot bring themselves to understand issues in their context, if you have any iota of sense you will ask the following question what percentage of Muslims are into teerorist acts. an insignificant amount, but yet ur reasoning only questions this when it affects you as a Nigerian?. As for wisdom and you I leave youto Judge how Correlated you are to it.
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by SCYLLA: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2010
Front page topic grin
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by nopuqeater: 1:09am On Sep 10, 2010
@Mad Max; « #43 on: Today at 07:39:31 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 05:12:28 PM

They may be idols to you,[/Quote]they are idols to even those who worship it. the 360 idols in Ka'aba before islam returned victoriously were priceless to the pagans, even then. baal was priceless, too.

[Quote]but they're priceless religious artefacts to the Buddhists,[/Quote]baal was. you didnt complain about Abraham. Or you and people with your mindset did?

[Quote]and the Islamic dolts who destroyed them had no right. [b]The black stone in Mecca or wherever,that is a conerstone in your religion is just a [/b]black meteorite. Nothing more. But to Islam it is priceless. How would you feel if another religion can't understand that, and destroys it?[/Quote[It is a marker, a place to begin Tawwaf; circumbulation. it was Ibrahim (AS) that did put it as he rebuild after the flood of noah (AS) was over. Now to destroy the Ka'aba, you have to capture/conquer Makka first. Just like the allies conquered Bagdad and pull down many statures, and many artifacts disappeared.

[Quote]But that is what the Islamists did to the Buddhists, and to you it's fine because it's 'idols'. Your religion needs to re-learn the tolerance and compassion its forebears had; Islam is virtually the only religion whose present is a disgrace to its past.

I still recall a year they drew a cartoon in Europe and Moslems were killing innocent people in many countries over it, including in Nigeria. They murdered hundreds of people in the North. Imagine that. Can you point to an equivalent in the dozens of religions we currently have? That is how low Islam has sunk from what it originally was.[/Quote]it was not islam that sunk. its adherents. there is a different. if you sink now n my eye, is it womanhood that sinks?

[Quote]So a man burned a Koran. Who cares? If other religions heard someone burned a bible or a copy of the Upanishads, you really think they'd care?[/Quote]Quran.

[Quote]And these are religions who tolerate mosques and korans in their countries, something foreign to the seat of Islam. You don't make a song and dance over religious murder or terrorism, but you can cry over a burned Koran, knowing full well you do much worse to the books and artefacts of other religions. You really need to get your priorities straight.[/Quote]Quran. Islam rules many of these places and did not impose her wishes on them. India, Spain, each close to 800 years, Muslim ruled there. understand that.

[Quote]People don't wash their dirty linen in public? That is 'wisdom'? Lol.[/Quote]mandela must be unwise in you eye.

[Quote]It's a good thing there really are sensible Moslems out there who know what their responsibilities to their religion is. We live in a world where Islam is the face of terrorism[/Quote]As they say, he who pays the piper names the song. muslims, by and large dont Islam as the face of terrorism. jews terrorize in two fronts; by ethnicity and by religion. but no one is saying anything.

[Quote]and all moslems, innocent and guilty alike, bear that stigma. It's the same stigma all Nigerians face worldwide because of the actions of a few. In what Islamic fundamentalism has made of the real world, there's no such thing as 'private dirty linen'. It's ALL public. Put your house in order and stop reacting like blind slugs to every single irrelevant thing, while major issues are there for you all to ignore or pretend those who practice them are 'deviants'.[/Quote]are they not deviants? if you know something different, show me where it is written.

[Quote]It may be enough for you to issue them passive support from silence while going about calling them 'deviants' on religious boards, but it's meaningless posturing at best. Do you have a thread in your moslem section where you call them 'deviants'? You strain your drink to remove gnats, and swallow a camel." Someone said that. It applies to most of you. Thankfully, there are good Moslems out there, and they speak out. Go and tell them to shut up, since that is your definition of 'wisdom.'[/Quote]you make no sense. If i go on the pulpit and tell muslims not to participate in anything evil, do you think i am gonna tell you that i just did it? thats what it means to not do your dirty laundry in the public. my effort is my effort within my sphere. public display of tongue lashing is not what i am about.[/quote]
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by jcross19: 8:58am On Sep 10, 2010
CAN YOU PEOPLE SEE THE HATRED NOW , Qur'an 9:123 "Believers, fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you: and know that Allah is with those who fear Him. ONLY THE IGNORANCE WILL TELL ME THAT ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE EVEN THEIR BOOK OF POEMS COMFIRM IT .READ THAT VERSE
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by bashydemy(m): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2010
jcross19:

CAN YOU PEOPLE SEE THE HATRED NOW , Qur'an 9:123 "Believers, fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you: and know that Allah is with those who fear Him. ONLY THE IGNORANCE WILL TELL ME THAT ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE EVEN THEIR BOOK OF POEMS COMFIRM IT .READ THAT VERSE
You are retarded patient from the Yaba left why can't you ready from Qur'an 9: 100-130 so you can understand what the Quran mean there silly
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by jcross19: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2010
bashy_demy:

You are retarded patient from the Yaba left why can't you ready from Qur'an 9: 100-130 so you can understand what the Quran mean there silly
i have read it and see they will be peace for those who agreed with wannabe prophet mohammad then am correct according to the verse posted
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by Iyineda(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2010
sharrap there you myopic worshiper of a non-existent arabian deity with despicable followers, welcome to the 21st century were a mere book written by a salvage arab peadophile is is not a cause to go on genocidal rampage, imbec1le

Arf. . .

What a jerk. Even I won't go that far.
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by niceguy10: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2010
I am in suport of Burning the so called Quran, cus is really of the Satan, there is nothing Good coming out of it.
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by vedaxcool(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2010
jcross19:

i have read it and see they will be peace for those who agreed with wannabe prophet mohammad  then am correct according to the verse posted

YUSUFALI: Whenever there cometh down a sura, some of them say: "Which of you has had His faith increased by it?" Yea, those who believe,- their faith is increased and they do rejoice.
YUSUFALI: But those in whose hearts is a disease,- it will add doubt to their doubt, and they will die in a state of Unbelief.

These verse are enough to reply you, as brother Bashy_dmy has given you reply that should make you wise but I see you prefer unbelief to belief.

nice-guy10:

I am in suport of Burning the  so called Quran, cus is really of the Satan, there is nothing Good coming out of it.

A goat should have no access to a computer,now go eat some paper
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2010
I am still trying to figure out why threats to Burning the Koran will generate such global revebrations of outrage. I mean WTF!!! angry, you burn American Flags like every other day you are not scratching sand out ya but.t, despoil and kill non-muslims in Darfur. I mean WTF!!!

Let me guess, radical, fundamentalist (extremists) muslims can intimidate, threaten and actually commits acts of defilement and violence against non-muslim religions, holy books and religions but no one can dare Touch Allah or his prophet. i mean WTF!!!.

The only thing this event will prove is that ,  when Muslims react to this, it will be in typical (as has become known of majority of muslim societies) babaric, violent and totally sadistic retaliations The whole world will know exactly the Face of Islam and its true intentions.

Man I hate putrid religionists who cannot see true value of a message and rather concern themselves with self-made laws founded by crude, barely literate sand-mites centuries ago  angry WTF!!
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by shakerz1: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2010
“Show mercy towards those who are on earth so that the One Who is in heaven will show mercy to you.
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by shakerz1: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2010
“The most grateful of people to Allaah are those who are most grateful to other people.”
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by shakerz1: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2010
[Fusilat:34 ]-[ The good deed and the evil deed are not alike . Repel the evil deed with one which is better , then lo! he , between whom and thee there was enmity ( will become ) as though he was a bosom friend . ]
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by dayokanu(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2010
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/285123/christians_in_gaza_fear_for_their_lives.html?cat=9

Father Musalam additionally told The Jerusalem Post that the Muslim gunmen used rocket-propeled grenades (RPGs) to blow through the doors of the church and school, before burning Bibles and destroying every cross they could get their hands on.

How come the whole world didnt go up in flames for this

A school report of the incident, obtained by The Australian, says it happened late at night and involved three students and another two watching.

"The main perpetrator (a Year 7 student) urinated on the Holy Bible, tore some pages from the Holy Book and burnt them then finally spat on the Holy Book," the report says.
The second boy, from Year 9, "tore pages from the Holy Book and burnt them", while a third student, from Year 7, "tore pages from the Holy Bible and then he rolled it up like a cigarette and pretended to smoke it".

The boys come from a variety of ethnic Muslim backgrounds -- one is believed to be an Albanian/Malaysian, another Lebanese and another Indonesian.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T13VRV6C9G9MT8KJ2
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by JeSoul(f): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^ Dayokanu, please quote that thing well well let them see.

lagerwhenindoubt:

I am still trying to figure out why threats to Burning the Koran will generate such global revebrations of outrage. I mean WTF!!! angry, you burn American Flags like every other day you are not scratching sand out ya but.t, despoil and kill non-muslims in Darfur. I mean WTF!!!

Let me guess, radical, fundamentalist (extremists) muslims can intimidate, threaten and actually commits acts of defilement and violence against non-muslim religions, holy books and religions but no one can dare Touch Allah or his prophet. i mean WTF!!!.

The only thing this event will prove is that ,  when Muslims react to this, it will be in typical (as has become known of majority of muslim societies) babaric, violent and totally sadistic retaliations The whole world will know exactly the Face of Islam and its true intentions.

Man I hate putrid religionists who cannot see true value of a message and rather concern themselves with self-made laws founded by crude, barely literate sand-mites centuries ago  angry WTF!!
Lager, stop it oh  angry islam is a religion of peace

. . . despite all evidence to the contrary  grin
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by dayokanu(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2010
Maybe I would open a thread on the Islamic section for it cos they would pretend as if it didnt happen or they didnt see it
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by bashydemy(m): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2010
What proof do you guys have? i posted some Question and you guys ignore them so you are a disgrace to xtainity and to Jesus himself
Re: Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! by Golders: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2010
FOR ALL WHO CARES, LISTEN! OVER THE LAST TWENTY YEARS OUR PARISH CHURCH HAS HAD OVER 50 MULSIM CONVERTS WHO TURNED FROM THE LIFE OF ISLAMIC TERRORIST VIOLENCE TO THE LIFE OF PEACE WHICH PASSETH ALL UNDERSTANDING WHICH JESUS BROUGHT TO THIS SINFUL WORLD. AT THE POINT OF THE BAPTISM OF THESE CONVERTS, THEY HANDED OVER THEIR QURAN AND OTHER ISLAMIC SYMBOLS TO OUR PARISH PRIEST WHO KEEPS CUSTODY OF THESE ITEMS.

IN CONCERT WITH THE PROPOSED BURNING OF THE QURAN BY PASTOR TERRY JONES, PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT OUR PARISH WILL BE PUBLICLY BURNING, IN OUR CHURCH PREMISES, OVER 50 COPIES OF THE QURAN AT THE VERY HOUR, MINUTE, SECOND THAT THE FIRST PLANE CRASHED INTO THE TWIN TOWER IN NEW YORK ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2001. SIMILAR ACTIONS HAVE BEEN HAPPENING AND WOULD, UNABATEDLY, CONTINUE TO HAPPEN ACROSS THE WORLD. THANKS FOR READING.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scientist Discovers Heaven - End Time Magazine / What If Jesus Was Gay / Green Water In Celestial Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.