Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It (30949 Views)

Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 / 2019: PDP Denies Rift In Choice Of Obi / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by lightblazingnow(m): 3:45am On Mar 27, 2019
AAC, PDP Disagree Over N3 Billion Bribery Allegation

Rivers governorship candidate of The African Action Congress (AAC), Biokpomabo Awara and the PDP Campaign Council in the state, are at loggerheads over allegations that governor Nyesom Wike had offered Awara, N3 billion to resign his ambition.

Awara made the claim at a press briefing in Abuja on Tuesday that he had rejected the incentives to drop his ambition, and remains resolute.

“I had earlier turned down an offer of N3b, Gov. Wike offered to me some days ago through his associates. I discussed this with my running mate and outlined why we must not succumb to the lure from the governor or any interest group. I was convinced that we were in agreement because he neither expressed nor alluded to a difference in opinion on the matter.”

The AAC Guber flag bearer further stated that governor Nyesom Wike and his squandering of state resources to get him a second term, by all means, would fail because Rivers people are wiser.

In a reaction, Director of Information and Communications of the State PDP Campaign Council Emma Okah, denied the claims made by Awara.

“The allegation is childish and ridiculous. Does he know the weight of N3 Billion? Where will the governor get such money to give anybody as a bribe to win an election that he has already won? What did Awara do or will do that will make the governor offer him such money?”

Okah urged Awara to align with his deputy, Akpo Bomba Yeeh by making the right decision and responding to the allegations raised by his former running mate.

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/03/26/aac-pdp-disagree-over-n3-billion-bribery-allegation/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by lightblazingnow(m): 3:45am On Mar 27, 2019
We know and much more than those. When a man is drowning, he's hands are up in the air waving like the waves of the masses.....

We know he tries to play smart and waste our common stock just to stay relevant, this time,

Fail fail fail

Hear this and hear it again louder, Nyesowike is not development Inclined, all he knows is playing politics with whatever strawberry.....

That kind of man should be booted out from governance, because he's dead to the tenants of great leadership. River state is free from such. Says heavenly father God Almighty. And the elderly men, the lazy, ignorant youths can go over to the mud flaps, drafted to do the dirty deals

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by softmind24: 3:51am On Mar 27, 2019
Smile

3b what?

3 Likes

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Frankiss44(m): 4:21am On Mar 27, 2019
The battle for the soul of Rivers state is getting even more interesting.. What I don't understand is why Wike will be offering that kind money when it is already too late for the AAC candidate to pull out of the race...

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by CityNGR: 4:21am On Mar 27, 2019
He should lie with sense.

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by oyin44: 4:24am On Mar 27, 2019
Our political project manager,just like his father Baba Jonah..useless set of people.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Zendinho(m): 4:29am On Mar 27, 2019
How much was AAC's form for gubernatorial position?

About 2million.... Yet you rejected 3billion.

Ok, did Amaechi offered you more than that?

Until you tell us how much Amaechi offered you then we will believe this cheap blackmail.

180 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by durangokid: 5:10am On Mar 27, 2019
lightblazingnow:
We know and much more than those. When a man is drowning, he's hands are up in the air waving like the waves of the masses.....

We know he tries to play smart and waste our common stock just to stay relevant, this time,

Fail fail fail
. I'd your state governor better than him?

Hear this and hear it again louder, Nyesowike is not development Inclined, all he knows is playing politics with whatever strawberry.....

That kind of man should be booted out from governance, because he's dead to the tenants of great leadership. River state is free from such. Says heavenly father God Almighty. And the elderly men, the lazy, ignorant youths can go over to the mud flaps, drafted to do the dirty deals

3 Likes

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by durangokid: 5:11am On Mar 27, 2019
lightblazingnow:

Fail fail fail
. Is your state governor better than him?

2 Likes

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Eboski(m): 5:17am On Mar 27, 2019
Wike can't do that.

36 Likes

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by FearGodinall: 5:19am On Mar 27, 2019
According to him, Amaechi and the APC offered him and his party unconditional support, because of their shared ideology and love for the Rivers people.

Continue living in your dreams.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Nogodye(m): 5:20am On Mar 27, 2019
Wike the money spender! E sabi spend oil money.

4 Likes

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 27, 2019
He said, “When the story of his resignation first came out as a rumour, that Rivers State Governor have offered him N200m to abandon me,

So what is N200m compared to the post of deputy governor?

Take your lies to your children..

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by FearGodinall: 5:31am On Mar 27, 2019
I had earlier turned down an offer of N3bn, Gov. Wike offered to me some days ago through his associates.

Your were offered 3b of an election you don't want the result to be anounced.Even you sef dey think sey Nigerians dey stupid because you be flagbearer for party.Ok

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by bender79: 5:31am On Mar 27, 2019
I'm not surprised that is what wike is good at. Wike can buy loyalty like his underwear.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by seborrhic: 5:44am On Mar 27, 2019
If Wike offered you even N1k,he must have been drunk on gutter water mixed with cowdung.
N3billion indeed,to a nonentity.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Bighead9: 5:50am On Mar 27, 2019
Wike wants to bribe our incoming Governor, I can't work. The people of Rivers have spoken, Wike must go.

God bless me,
God bless AAC,
God bless Amaechi.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by otokx(m): 5:51am On Mar 27, 2019
There is money in Rivers State that can do a 4th mainland bridge from Port Harcourt all the way to Andoni, Opobo with additional spur to Bonny but the mentality is share the money.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by SmellingAnus(m): 6:00am On Mar 27, 2019
The more we look, the less we see...
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by johnlvis(m): 6:19am On Mar 27, 2019
You and Lier Muhammed who be the father?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Hedonisst: 6:20am On Mar 27, 2019
Zendinho:

About 2million.... Yet you rejected 3billion.

Ok, did Amaechi offered you more than that?

Until you tell us how much Amaechi offered you then we will believe this cheap blackmail.

You're funny. How can AAC gubernatorial form be N2m? It couldn't have been more than 2500 naira. Where do you expect this hungry ekuke to see N2m to buy form for an election in which he was merely a participating observer?

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by helinues: 6:22am On Mar 27, 2019
N3bn for stepping down?

Oga, dey lie small small now

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by punisha: 6:24am On Mar 27, 2019
angry

3bn ko,30bn gang ni....

This one is a comedian.
Mbok don't come and drag Lai's title. It is his bona-fide position. We still don't know who you are.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by anochuko01(m): 6:30am On Mar 27, 2019
and how much apc give you?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by FearGodinall: 6:31am On Mar 27, 2019

About 2million. About 2million waiting for......
Even their presidential form sef eno smell waiting you dey talk, talkless of free form wey den dey share for my state.

11 Likes

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by DerrickzB: 6:33am On Mar 27, 2019
Hehehe.. This kind early morning.. Hian.. Please if you believe that man awara please go for 's medical check up.. You are obviously crazy.. To expose their lies.. Wat is 200m compared to the post of a deputy governor?? Wike gave u 3bn Maura.. How much did anarchy give you?? Wisdom is profitable.. Next pls

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Godjone(m): 6:36am On Mar 27, 2019
Useless liar. How much Wike get for him account??!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Olatunji1929: 6:47am On Mar 27, 2019
Lie with sense bro

8 Likes

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 27, 2019
Oga , fear God ooo! How much is the whole AAC as a party plus it's presidential candidate Sowore worth?
So your deputy governor accepted that you should reject N3b only to go behind and collect N200m.
Awarawa person!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Sakamaje: 6:51am On Mar 27, 2019
Rivers money no dey finish. Wike the moneybag is just spending Rivers money as e like. Nothing do you Wike the big don.

2 Likes

Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by lightblazingnow(m): 6:54am On Mar 27, 2019
Super
Re: Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It by Kingsley1000(m): 7:04am On Mar 27, 2019
Godjone:
Useless liar. How much Wike get for him account??!
who is this kid

3billion to Nigerian governor not even rich one like wike is like your 100naira

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty / Kidnapped Kagara Students And Teachers Released / Confusion As Thugs Block Danjuma Goje From Entering Gombe (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.