Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK (54719 Views)

Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti / Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by NoFace101: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hmm

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Isn’t he supposed to be gay?
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by mamatwiny(f): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
SDK is the only investigating journalist cum blogger I know. She does not lie. All her stories are confirmed straight up unlike Linda that dish out unconfirmed stories.
@Tboss, welcome to the mamas club. I hope you walk down the aisle with your baby papa.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by xendra: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
oh! so Uti has private jet shocked
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Chimaokigwe: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
May the marriage last.Amen.

You're very wicked for praying an impossible prayer.

Let me ask you, can you allow your brother marry Tboss?
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Truthbites: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
rOsy247:
Does uti have private jet?

By the way op which one is "are pregnant", is uti pregnant as well?

Every man get private jet na. At least for waist
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by haymoney01(m): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
That one na their business. Please contact me for your affordable data
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by seunmohmoh(f): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

You're very wicked for praying an impossible prayer.

Let me ask you, can you allow your brother marry Tboss?
My only brother is married grin grin
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by ZoeyJ(f): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Boyooosa(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
This SDK is very naughty

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Chimaokigwe: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
My only brother is married grin grin

Na God save am

Make e no fall into the hands of people like Tboss
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Amuocha: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lalasticlala sef shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by LegalOpinion: 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
MelaninGold:
when a woman is pregnant,her partner is involved. So it's correct to say"the couple is pregnant with their first child". It takes two to achieve conception. Do you your research and see that it is correct.

All the teachers that ever taught you need seven days of continuous flogging.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by RTSC: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
LegalOpinion:

Oga, he is right.

na wa for nairaland o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Nomzib1000(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
rOsy247:
Does uti have private jet?

By the way op which one is "are pregnant", is uti pregnant as well?
Lolz.. I thought she only chilled with private jet owners, I'm as surprised as u, naija babes and forming,

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by MelaninGold(f): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
candlewax:

shut up
Look at this imp .who are you asking to shut up. You better pack well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by seunmohmoh(f): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Na God save am

Make e no fall into the hands of people like Tboss
May God save all men.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Donjazzy12(m): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ayodele70:
Big Brother Naija 2017 reality Star Tokunbo Idowu popularly known as TBoss, is allegedly pregnant for former BBA winner, Uti Nwachukwu, and they are in the second trimester of their pregnancy, SDK reports.

According to the report, they are set to wed but still denying it publicly.

Continue reading as reported by SDK blog below...

"According to insiders, the love struck couple have been dating off/on secretly for over a year have been planning to secretly walk down the aisle when TBoss fell pregnant and lover boy Uti was thrown off balance....

Insiders say lover boy Uti maybe somewhat singing a different tune as he has been telling those close to him who have been calling to confirm since the rumour quietly broke that he is not the one while his lover girl TBoss is not answering those asking her questions...

''Uti who is a full grown man is denying that he is about to become a Father?That is so wrong'' exclaims the Insiders.

SDK Blog asked the insiders as the probing closed....''Is Uti still planning to walk Tboss down the aisle''?
We got this as response ''We don't know yet but he is not comfortable with this story hitting the press at all and probably trying to get used to the talks.

We asked again ....What about all the rumours trailing both of them?Is it a problem or not?''

The Response we got was ''Who does not have a Skeleton in their cupboard?I don't know about their issues with rumours trailing them but i know they are expecting a child''.

Rumour making the rounds has been confirmed by SDK Blog..However it is possible that they may both deny this further as TBoss has been posting denials since last night on her instagram handle...

Well I agree,I may be an idiot for breaking this News but continue giving your Boyfriend reasons to deny you and you will end up being the idiot...Enough said!!

Congratulations to TBoss and Uti in advance!!!
"

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2019/03/exclusive-reality-stars-tboss-and-uti.html?m=1
Some male celebrities are idiots and have terrible judgement!

Uti, how can you? After what happened to Churchill, you fall into the same trap with even a worse person.
TBoss has been a confirmed Abuja Prostitute and high class lesbian before BigBrother, now you go back to licking buttholes that has been descreted by countless dicks and dildos!

Tomorrow don't come and cry blue murder for us!
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by MelaninGold(f): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
buygala:

Is everything ok at home Ma?
h have you asked Google?
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Darkseid(m): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
May the marriage last.Amen.
I can smell the sarcasm from a mile away
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by MelaninGold(f): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

What is this one saying?
Exactly what you read. Stop being ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by seunmohmoh(f): 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Darkseid:
I can smell the sarcasm from a mile away
grin grin
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by MelaninGold(f): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
LegalOpinion:

Abi... I just want to tell you that all the years you spent going to school,the school fees,a and even your degree (if you have one)issa waste. If you can't have sense at this stage then I am so sorry.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
so any good looking nigga is gay to u guys....

He’s gay
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Alish65: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by 1Sharon(f): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Congratulations Uti...why are they denying something of great joy. What kind of stupid people are these?

Well, Stella has been kind to them for breaking the news, Tboss has no choice now than to keep it, whether she denied or not, it will soon show.

Uti has been finally captured by a smart girl, all the play boy, lover boy don end. Game over bra!

Wasn't Uti said to be gay some years ago? Now he is straight ?

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Praying Like A Monk Along The Road In Abuja / Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) / Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.