Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened (68520 Views)

Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by engeesbee: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2019
A Sapele based man identified as Samuel Meyiwa Khalil has taken to his Facebook page to narrate what has really transpired between Success’ parents and Stephanie Idolor, the lady who recorded Success’ viral video, after she accused Success’ parents of being not appreciative.

On 24th March, Samuel Meyiwa Khalil visited Success’ mother to find out what has been happening and promised to share the details online. He wrote; Just left Little Success and her mother; took time to ask her salient questions on her purported rift with steph. Didn’t want to be part of those going to see them, but as a Sapele man, it is our duty to settle issues like this so Sapele wouldn’t be on the cyber space for wrong reasons…. Details Shortly……..

Hours later, he posted the updates as he promised. Read below.

THE STEPHANIE IDOLOR AND SUCCESS MOTHER’S STORY; A case Of Greed Taken Too Far..

Yesterday, i made a post accusing Success parents of being too greedy not to have accorded what belongs to Stephanie “the girl that did the recording” to her. Being that we all are sapele people, i got a call from someone who is a close associate and a family friend to success and her parents, and who also has been an integral part of the success story.

He came to my place, we spoke and took me to success mother. Unknowing to me that, Stephanie Idolor whom i was also agitiating for to be compensated had done a VIDEO with a Punch Reporter Theophilus Onojoghen who is also my very good friend, complaining to the world that she hadn’t gotten any financial gratification from success parents.

Narrating her ordeal, Mama Success said and i quote with whatsapp chat evidence, we have so far Given Stephanie #570,000, Stephanie only made the video to mock my daughter and myself, she wasn’t even the one that sent to instablog, it was her friend that resides in Asaba a Certain “Joyce Imofen” whom she sent it to, was the person responsible for the VIRAL VIDEO. THE INTRIGUING STORY

First, when Joyce posted the video on instagram ” Stephanie’s Friend in asaba” concerned Nigerians showed interest in supporting Little Success, and some requested Joyce account number, she gave, and the total money she received almost immediately was 70K, not knowing success parents, she called her friend, Stephanie to send her account number, which she did, she transferred the money so Steph could give it to Success mother, to her greatest Surprise, Steph Ate the money and gave success mother nothing. So, Joyce opted to speak with Sucess mother, because she had become the center of all eyes on instagram.

She got the account number from her friend and established relationship with Mama Success. Now, when Nigerians started appreciating success financially, Stephanie became angry and trouble ensued with success parents. She began to make outrageous demands that she had to ask Mama success to take her to ECO BANK BOYO ROAD, sapele where her account “Mama Success” is domiciled to go and check the account balance so they could give her her share.

Success mother being an ignorant woman took her there and discovered that about 700K had been paid, she withdrew 400K and gave to Stephanie, reason being that, steph had said the people involved were so much and she had had to settle everyone person involved. This time, she took the 400K and didn’t give the girl “Joyce” who blew the video a KOBO. She kept making demands, that at a point, she went to ECO BANK to demand the statment of account of mama success but the bank refused; when she discovered that the bank wouldn’t oblige, she went to mama success took her to the bank and almost forced her to open a JOINT ACCOUNT with baby Success so she could control EVERYTHING that comes therein. When this didn’t work, she granted an interview with Punch accusing Success mother of not being appreciative.

https://skynewsngr.com/stephanie-idolor-is-a-scam-sapele-man-who-visited-success-mom-narrates-what-really-happened/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Iamicekid(m): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2019
Person wey dem suppose don go throw inside jail

207 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Aboks(m): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2019
naija babes no get joy o, she just swallow all d cash

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Drakkernoir: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2019
Nawah oh

Lazy youths everywhere

Na soso free money everybody want

Yeye

90 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by KevMitnick: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2019
Steph oh, where are you? Over to you. Come and tell us if these allegations are true or not.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Generalnomercy: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2019
This story must be true, considering how the vagabond went attacking the family of success...

235 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Generalnomercy: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2019
Front page jari

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by majamajic(m): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2019
Success don chop, Steph don chop, now them wan push go meet another person , soon the whole town will chop inside including the teacher,

Warri !!!!

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by blackboy(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2019
In saner climes she would be arrested for defrauding the public. Why collect money for Success and chop it. Still that one no do you still are hounding the family for money.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Skyfornia(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2019
Modified:

The love of money is not the ROOT of all evils...it is the SEED of all evils.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by b3llo(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2019
that Steph is a scammer from the moment she started requesting for a reward when the video has gone viral. it is clear she made the video to mock Success n her family. Evil people everywhere...

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Bigii(m): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2019
Without hearing the other side of the story. I hereby declare Stephanie Otobo Stephanie Idolor a Scam-hoe angry

Case closed

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by ZoeyJ(f): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2019
So someone got 570 free and is still not satisfied,
if I see only the 70 on top I'll be thankful na

58 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Opinionated: 11:27am On Mar 27, 2019
Interesting times.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Kharol1234: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
hmm dis success story and d scammer go stil enter nxt wk ooooo......make who na allow d family rest b4 bad guys go dae eye d family of smalll cash wer dem don make...

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by engeesbee: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
ZoeyJ:
So someone got 570 free and is still not satisfied

Na so life be.

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Tbozs(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
I don't judge on issue like, because i wasnt there I judge what I witness.

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Num07033711115(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Really?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by yesloaded: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Stehanie Otobo, over to you

But as far as am concerned, I see no reason why Stephanie should demand for any reward from Success parent in whatever way. Reward for what if I may ask?

23 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Bossontop(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
undecided
My pipu my pipu.......una See as pesin dey shoot hersef for leg........selfishness and greediness combined!!!

[img]https://media1./images/38a7a50dc545dd1ec491ec8e3f849c86/tenor.gif?itemid=10120147[/img]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Chimaokigwe: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hungry hoe

All these hungry poverty-stricken girls no dey use eye see money, they immediately lose their senses.

Them go use that Stephanie pant buy GLK las las.

20 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by ipobarethieves: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
sad greediness nor allow her to see front/reason well.Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Edgarated(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
nawa o

======
Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by dheaven: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Forget all these long epistle, they just want to tarnish the girls image.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by SEONaijaExpert: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
With no measure of doubt, I believe this story.

Slay queens like her are always greedy and selfish when it comes to money. Even from the class of pictures she's got online, one wouldn't think she lives in an area like that. Hence, she would have to meet up the Instagram personality she created for herself.

It's obvious at the beginning of the deal she took advantage of the illiteracy of mama success.

How can she say the people she would share money to are plenty, did Nigerians send that money for sharing among some people or to help success and her family.

She's just a disappointment and to even think she wasn't the one that forwarded the video to instablog makes it more annoying.

24 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by quincyshakur(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nairaland i take God beg una dis Success mata don dey give headache nah angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by AmazingELixir: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
lipsrsealed

Opportunists once a story goes viral every tom dick and harry rushes in to take a bite off the cherry...

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by newproject(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. / Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.