Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened (68522 Views)

Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by olarge: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
fx45:
She made the video. End of discussion!
Bros go empty your account for her because of that na.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Divine200: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
fx45:
Why can't she make a video of herself so she can "blow", why use a small girl who was in pain and vulnerable to get likes and fame.
She is so shameless.
I hope the money she gets nothing tangible should come out of it.

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by D1zion: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Greed this is what will kill many people.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by King44(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
she should be arrested for defrauding the public and little success and asked to pay back, there are two sides to stories
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Poanan: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Aboks:
naija babes no get joy o, she just swallow all d cash

Not naija babes but sapele people in particular. Naturally Sapele people have this stupid attitude of entitlement. If you are not careful, if you establish a business there, the community will eat your profit used for running the business, eat into your capital and finish it before leaving the person.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Goovo(m): 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
majamajic:
Success don chop, Steph don chop, now them wan push go meet another person , soon the whole town will chop inside including the teacher,

Warri !!!!
no be lie bro, Warri nor dey carry last grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Advancedman(m): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
engeesbee:
A Sapele based man identified as Samuel Meyiwa Khalil has taken to his Facebook page to narrate what has really transpired between Success’ parents and Stephanie Idolor, the lady who recorded Success’ viral video, after she accused Success’ parents of being not appreciative.

On 24th March, Samuel Meyiwa Khalil visited Success’ mother to find out what has been happening and promised to share the details online. He wrote; Just left Little Success and her mother; took time to ask her salient questions on her purported rift with steph. Didn’t want to be part of those going to see them, but as a Sapele man, it is our duty to settle issues like this so Sapele wouldn’t be on the cyber space for wrong reasons…. Details Shortly……..

Hours later, he posted the updates as he promised. Read below.

THE STEPHANIE IDOLOR AND SUCCESS MOTHER’S STORY; A case Of Greed Taken Too Far..

Yesterday, i made a post accusing Success parents of being too greedy not to have accorded what belongs to Stephanie “the girl that did the recording” to her. Being that we all are sapele people, i got a call from someone who is a close associate and a family friend to success and her parents, and who also has been an integral part of the success story.

He came to my place, we spoke and took me to success mother. Unknowing to me that, Stephanie Idolor whom i was also agitiating for to be compensated had done a VIDEO with a Punch Reporter Theophilus Onojoghen who is also my very good friend, complaining to the world that she hadn’t gotten any financial gratification from success parents.

Narrating her ordeal, Mama Success said and i quote with whatsapp chat evidence, we have so far Given Stephanie #570,000, Stephanie only made the video to mock my daughter and myself, she wasn’t even the one that sent to instablog, it was her friend that resides in Asaba a Certain “Joyce Imofen” whom she sent it to, was the person responsible for the VIRAL VIDEO. THE INTRIGUING STORY

First, when Joyce posted the video on instagram ” Stephanie’s Friend in asaba” concerned Nigerians showed interest in supporting Little Success, and some requested Joyce account number, she gave, and the total money she received almost immediately was 70K, not knowing success parents, she called her friend, Stephanie to send her account number, which she did, she transferred the money so Steph could give it to Success mother, to her greatest Surprise, Steph Ate the money and gave success mother nothing. So, Joyce opted to speak with Sucess mother, because she had become the center of all eyes on instagram.

She got the account number from her friend and established relationship with Mama Success. Now, when Nigerians started appreciating success financially, Stephanie became angry and trouble ensued with success parents. She began to make outrageous demands that she had to ask Mama success to take her to ECO BANK BOYO ROAD, sapele where her account “Mama Success” is domiciled to go and check the account balance so they could give her her share.

Success mother being an ignorant woman took her there and discovered that about 700K had been paid, she withdrew 400K and gave to Stephanie, reason being that, steph had said the people involved were so much and she had had to settle everyone person involved. This time, she took the 400K and didn’t give the girl “Joyce” who blew the video a KOBO. She kept making demands, that at a point, she went to ECO BANK to demand the statment of account of mama success but the bank refused; when she discovered that the bank wouldn’t oblige, she went to mama success took her to the bank and almost forced her to open a JOINT ACCOUNT with baby Success so she could control EVERYTHING that comes therein. When this didn’t work, she granted an interview with Punch accusing Success mother of not being appreciative.

https://skynewsngr.com/stephanie-idolor-is-a-scam-sapele-man-who-visited-success-mom-narrates-what-really-happened/
For coming out to say she is being neglect proofs she did it for evil and it turns out for good. The real person that posted it remain silent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Meetleader: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
@ EFCC over to you
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by b3llo(m): 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
fx45:
Mockery or not she took the initiative to make a video out of that situation and it blew. It takes alot of creative intuition to know when to do stuff like that. What if she didn't make that video?

If you think it is beans, go and make your own video and let's watch it blow.
U r unfit to speak. look at what you typed if it made any sense. Wasted cell
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by ikorodureporta: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
All these Stephanies sef...una just like to run tinz
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by bdsm: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
Saviola247:
Let's not conclude yet, did the man who went to interview success mum also interview stephanie, because the man only heard from success mum and didn't bother to hear from stephanie, this is a case of judging from one party without hearing from the other party, until he goes to hear stephanie side of the story will I know who is speaking the truth.
he claimed to ve whatsapchats and evidences in his facebook page
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Amuocha: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
Where is EFCC sef
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by EvieP(f): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
When they first say that we the poor are not appreciative everybody started slashing us with truth very true now another story have come up and everyone is slashing the girl. When the girl comes out out with her own story you ppl will still find something to say.

Lemme go and sleep before sombody will come and tell how little child i am.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by ZoeyJ(f): 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
b
lamidebaby:

at least Daddy Showkey can see his "heroine" for what she really is now.. same for other money miss road Nigerians queuing up to pump money into the scammer's account grin
gullible lot

Thank you jare
Steph ko Streptococcus ni

b
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by 9jaRealist: 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nigerians have a special talent to turn every positive into a negative... undecided
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by 9jaRealist: 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
fx45:

It’s not a commercial video or venture...

She had no expectation of (nor right to) commercial return and of course she did not copyright the video. Thus, once released into the PUBLIC domain, it is subject to fair usage. Nonetheless, I think that in good faith (but without obligation) Success’ family should give her something.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by jerryvyne(m): 12:07am On Mar 28, 2019
Greediness at its peak!!!..
Material things n money shouldn't be the priority..reason our political affairs in this country is degraded and corrupted.
ExcessiveDemanding in return for a Service
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Moukandjo: 12:09am On Mar 28, 2019
ukeleh:
This success case, what is the big deal about a rude child who says "if they say dem stubborn I go show dem say I stubborn pass them.
You should already know by now that Nigerians are thrilled by crap!
Now na one daft "ant" joke dey reign online! All another child might need to trend now is to crack the daft "ant" jokes & let it go viral, & you see Nigerians running around the child! No be this same country wey Nigerians dey hail one stowaway boy for trying to enter London through a plane's wheel well, wey be say Governors turn am to celeb dey follow am snap!
I just weak for us mehn!
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by tk4rd: 6:44am On Mar 28, 2019
Iamicekid:
Person wey dem suppose don go throw inside jail
I have made a public post on all my social media handles..
Should any video of me (or any member of my family) go viral, and it was videotaped without my permission (or their permission), the person that recorded it and the persons that made it go viral should better remain anonymous, if not, once I get to know who the person/persons (him/she/they) is/are, I'm charging them to court,, whether the viral video tells good or bad of the persons inside it, I don't care, since it was an infringement on the privacy of the persons involved without their permission...

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Stanlyag(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2019
This was her initial upload of the video. Her caption on it just shows she posted it to make fun and generate traffic on her page. Clearly nothing like a plea for the small child to be helped. Now she is looking for 'share' .

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Angrymode: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2019
Lass lass, I know say na so Success yanch go open like this. Person way truly do good no de ask for reward.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by mechanics(m): 9:14am On Mar 28, 2019
Rubbiish:

What i am saying is half a million can not set up a good business.
I disagree with you bro.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by mechanics(m): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2019
Angrymode:
Person way truly do good no de ask for reward.
You are right.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Rubbiish(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2019
mechanics:
I disagree with you bro.
Tell me one good business it can set up sir?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by mechanics(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2019
Rubbiish:
Tell me one good business it can set up sir?
I have told you already.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Rubbiish(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2019
mechanics:
I have told you already.
U only disagree with me without stating any business sir
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by mechanics(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2019
Rubbiish:

U only disagree with me without stating any business sir
check my previous post, you will see the business i mentioned.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by candra008(m): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
majamajic:
Success don chop, Steph don chop, now them wan push go meet another person , soon the whole town will chop inside including the teacher,

Warri !!!!

lol wafe no dey carry last....abeg I be Igbo boy everybody if anybody sabi pikin wey dem flog we sabi act....call me 08060478848 we go make am blow....but we go get lawyer o
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
Stanlyag:
This was her initial upload of the video. Her caption on it just shows she posted it to make fun and generate traffic on her page. Clearly nothing like a plea for the small child to be helped. Now she is looking for 'share' .
at least Daddy Showkey can see his "heroine" for what she really is now.. same for other money miss road Nigerians queuing up to pump money into the scammer's account grin
gullible lot
Divine200:

Why can't she make a video of herself so she can "blow", why use a small girl who was in pain and vulnerable to get likes and fame.
She is so shameless.
I hope the money she gets nothing tangible should come out of it.
Thank you jare
Steph ko Streptococcus ni

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by agbajor27: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
ZoeyJ:
So someone got 570 free and is still not satisfied,
if I see only the 70 on top I'll be thankful na
i am not surprised she's not satisfied with the 570k. This is testament to the "entitlement mentality" of the average Nigerian girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. / Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria / Stop Saying “how Was Your Night”, Here’s What To Say Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.