Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Timi Dakolo Shades Horoscope Astrology Believers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Shades Horoscope Astrology Believers (574 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Shades Horoscope Astrology Believers by nairalaila: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2019
Timi Dakolo has shaded horoscope/astrology believers, who in his post he insinuated they choose to allow the stars determine their outcome in life. Timi Dakolo who shaded horoscope/astrology believers, stated that God is far too wise to leave our altitude/attitude in life to our birth month and day.

He wrote; 

I KNOW I WILL PISS OFF ALL THIS HOROSCOPE PEOPLE. I know for certain that God is too wise to leave our altitude/attitude in life to our birth month and day. You are far too important to let stars determine your outcome

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/27/timi-dakolo-shades-horoscope-astrology-believers/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Timi Dakolo Shades Horoscope Astrology Believers by Fizzymike1(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2019
Wetin concern am with their belief.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shades Horoscope Astrology Believers by itspzpics(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2019
Bad boi
Re: Timi Dakolo Shades Horoscope Astrology Believers by tohyorsih(f): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
na hin sabi
Re: Timi Dakolo Shades Horoscope Astrology Believers by derrydinny: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
but he believes that dropping 10% of your earnings to a man with 3 private jets will make you richer

who is the fool here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shades Horoscope Astrology Believers by Olufela30: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
This one be acting like he holy pass Elijah !!!

Aw people beliefs concern you ??

That's how he bribed Ayo Animashaun to get headies award, when him songs nr even get nominations for MTV Africa awards.....

Mtcheeeeww !!
Re: Timi Dakolo Shades Horoscope Astrology Believers by Betle1991: 7:47am On Mar 11, 2022
In Birthday astrology this represents a person who has a strong sense of pride and ego. He/she may have a great desire to be recognized for their achievements. They are self-centered and often become jealous of others more successful than them. This can cause them to feel like they do not deserve success and that people should always come before themselves. In addition, the sun, and therefore Leo, makes a person sensitive to the opinions of other people. They are easily offended and are quick to take offense or defend themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy & Nipsey Hussle Recorded Song For His Upcoming Album / Cee-c Replies Troll Who Accused Her Of Bleaching / #bbnaija: “I Am Enjoying The Grace Of God, I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.