Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,205 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (535052 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
helpee:
like the guy rightly said, there is no VO on nairaland so they can give anybody visa but on a balance of probability his question line won't follow that route. As you can see, he is hiding a whole lot of details that the VO will be looking out for. First, he said he is going for business and tourism. You think the VO will just pretend he didn't hear the business aspect of it? Not likely. So the VO will ask him, what kind of business and unless we know his answer to that question, we may not know his chances. Moreso, the VO won't likely ask him wether he has been to USA in the last five years cos the VO will know already. He will only ask him wether he has travelled to other countries before which may or may not be on the present passport. Also the moment he says he is not travelling with his wife and kid, he will like to know why they are not travelling with him unless we know that the business can't accommodate family frivolity. Moreso, why is the employer sponsoring this? Is the business related to work? What value will the business bring to the company to warrant the company sponsoring him to the almighty America. Finally, has he spent more than one year or two years in that work place? Of course most employers won't send you to America after working for them for just one year and even if it is true, the VO will doubt it. And the VO may ask for your salary because if it is not significant, you can easily deceive your employer and not return. By and large, the question line he provided is not likely. But nobody can determine the outcome of his interview from here

Uhmmmm Wongbede
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
Spanishmilf:
what if dem give him d visa??
Because i see nothing wrong his writeup

It's possible. I don't refute that... Like I said, we can't speak for the VOs with certainty.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
Spanishmilf:
this thread is in page 145 today....... And have been .. Watch your languages if you are annoyed by some questions asked here go to another thread or go F U C K yaself

The day I get to speak to Seun, I want to ask him to make DoB appear beside people's NL name.

Don't let anyone annoy you. The manner they speak to total strangers is so surprising.

So many NLs today are just observers because of random people insulting them.

Just ignore as best as you can
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pleasureosondu(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
Spanishmilf:
this thread is in page 145 today....... And have been following it back to back have neither come across any insult nor any abusive words from a nairlander even tho some ask.... annoying question we just ignore them..... If quora or reedit has been allowing their users use insultive comment on OP i believe it will won't be as big and famous as it is today.... You can just ignore d dude or don't quote him at all why call him stupid imagine calling someone father probably a grown ass man stupid and u might be a weakling teen..... If seyewest, omobendele or beautydaddy has been using abusive words on some annoying questions i don't really think this thread will ever reach page 20......... Watch your languages if you are annoyed by some questions asked here go to another thread or go F U C K yaself
Did you read that page completely? Certainly not cos your post says it all, so I'll suggest you run back and feed yourself with necessary info before quoting me again. Be assured that you'll get the desired attention when you do.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EXLOVER(m): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
Is it advisable to receive an invite via mail or dhl will be preferable?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by anyanwustanley11(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
[quote author=oluayebenz post=83299990]

Any travel history ?[/quotge]

No
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by anyanwustanley11(m): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
Thanks guys more inputs is needed and I think GOd grace is all it's takes
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by overlord77: 12:04am On Oct 21, 2019
EXLOVER:
Is it advisable to receive an invite via mail or dhl will be preferable?

Invite for what please?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EXLOVER(m): 12:13am On Oct 21, 2019
overlord77:

Invite for what please?
to visit a family in the Us. Sir
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by overlord77: 2:02am On Oct 21, 2019
EXLOVER:
to visit a family in the Us. Sir

It's not necessary, it's hardly ever checked.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by helpee(m): 3:24am On Oct 21, 2019
Spanishmilf:
i really wish VO can spend time like this with applicant.................
They dont spend 1min w8th applicant anymore... And he didn't reveal alot of info here probably because of security purpose.. Let see how it will turn out for him
E go be
Oh no!!! A simple No as answer to any of the important questions will get him a straightforward denial. For example, if the VO ask what kind of business and he answers and the business has nothing to do with work. He then ask him, who is sponsoring and he says my employer, he will just end the interview at that point. I was only trying to explain and not saying the VO will ask him all those questions. Like the other guy said, none of us is VO. We are only guiding based on what has been happening at the Embassy during interviews.

NB same way if the VO ask him how long has he been working there and he says 6months and then you say your employer is sponsoring you. He will just end it unless you have extensive travel history to Western countries prior to starting the job.These are just guides. Anyone can get the visa. It is not an interview for a software engineer that requires technical knowledge so even a jobless hairdresser can get it but don't count on it...it only happens once in a while

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Eddy4400: 4:02am On Oct 21, 2019
Please what happens if one cancels a tourist visa interview appointment and does not wish to reschedule due to change in plans? Hope this wont affect future applications?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 21, 2019
Beautyaddy:

That highlighted question from the VO and your response must not be violated.

It has caused most women from ever getting their US visa renewed.

Good morning. Please about this,what if the person needs medical attention while in the USA?
Like malaria or something,does that means one can't visit the hospital? Please explain more. Thanks a lot
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EXLOVER(m): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2019
overlord77:

It's not necessary, it's hardly ever checked.
So I don't need an invite,?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2019
EXLOVER:
So I don't need an invite,?

Get all the necessary documents you think you need.. Don't take any chances. Whether they check documents or not, it won't kill you if you take it along, yes get the invitation letter.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EXLOVER(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2019
Sasorah:

Get all the necessary documents you think you need.. Don't take any chances. Whether they check documents or not, it won't kill you if you take it along, yes get the invitation letter.
Thanks dear. Good luck to us
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NothingDoMe: 8:15am On Oct 21, 2019
Maryam3:

Good morning. Please about this,what if the person needs medical attention while in the USA?
Like malaria or something,does that means one can't visit the hospital? Please explain more. Thanks a lot
Lol. I just remembered someone who mentioned he had malaria many years ago and was quarantined.

Yes you can visit the hospital if you fall ill during your trip.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beautyaddy: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Maryam3:

Yes, you can visit the hospital via ER but make sure you have money set aside for any medical consultation or treatment you might need just in case.

Medical treatment in the US is quite expensive.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
Maryam3:

have u seen d future dat u have malaria nii....??

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Yes, you can visit the hospital via ER but make sure you have money set aside for any medical consultation or treatment you might need just in case.

Medical treatment in the US is quite expensive.

Oh okay. Thank you so much. Cus fear catch me o
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Lol. I just remembered someone who mentioned he had malaria many years ago and was quarantined.

Yes you can visit the hospital if you fall ill during your trip.

Don't mind my question. I was just curious about the bolded text. I'm a careful person. Thank you�
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dreemerr: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hi ladies and gentlemen, my friend wants to travel to us for a conference, he has no job, as he just graduated and still doing his NYSC, and no travel history, the conference is June next year, please can he get an appointment now and what are his chances provided that he's no travel history and his home ties are weak and the time for the conference?? Please he really needs help regarding this issue?? As one guy from us is telling him to book an appointment now that he get visa...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Dreemerr:
Hi ladies and gentlemen, my friend wants to travel to us for a conference, he has no job, as he just graduated and still doing his NYSC, and no travel history, the conference is June next year, please can he get an appointment now and what are his chances provided that he's no travel history and his home ties are weak and the time for the conference?? Please he really needs help regarding this issue?? As one guy from us is telling him to book an appointment now that he get visa...
i no go deceive u.........
Is chance is not even slim.is chances of VO spending 1min is 0%.............. Straight rejection...
If u where to be d consular u fit issue that guy visa
No job that mean ls he can't sponsor him self
No travel history......E go be
A fresh graduate......Ja elijah
He should use his visa fee to buy good shoe and buy confirm suit to look for better job ......... His chances are low asf

12 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by marychi18: 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Dreemerr:
My dear tell your friend not to bother wasting his money on visa fee. He stands zero chance. No travel history, single, no job, no strong home ties equals denial. Hard truth.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pleasureosondu(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
Spanishmilf:
i no go deceive u.........
Is chance is not even slim.is chances of VO spending 1min is 0%.............. Straight rejection...
If u where to be d consular u fit issue that guy visa
No job that mean ls he can't sponsor him self
No travel history......E go be
A fresh graduate......Ja elijah
He should use his visa fee to buy good shoe and buy confirm suit to look for better job ......... His chances are low asf
grin grin grin grin. U are very very very wicked oh

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Stiflersammy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
marychi18:

My dear tell your friend not to bother wasting his money on visa fee. He stands zero chance. No travel history, single, no job, no strong home ties equals denial. Hard truth.

Is it that worse that someone single can't go for visitation without job or travel history and had a sponsor. This visa things is getting worse each day.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by helpee(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
Stiflersammy:

Is it that worse that someone single can't go for visitation without job or travel history and had a sponsor. This visa things is getting worse each day.
Even you that is not a VO knows the guy is not going on any visitation. Of course he is planning to run away instead of looking for jobs. If it is that easy, you think anybody will remain in nigeria after youth service?

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TWoods(m): 1:05am On Oct 22, 2019
Maryam3:

It makes sense to take prophylaxis before you travel so this does not happen. In the event you fall sick and have to visit the hospital, remember health care isn’t free, pay your bills or buy travel insurance so it does not come back to haunt you later.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TWoods(m): 1:10am On Oct 22, 2019
Dreemerr:

If he has no job then what is he going to a conference for?

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by marychi18: 1:57am On Oct 22, 2019
TWoods:

May God bless u for this question because that was the first question that came to my mind. He doesn’t have a job but wants to go for conference. About what exactly? grin japa tendencies.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 6:11am On Oct 22, 2019
TWoods:

Let me answer, jobs are not readily available in Nigeria, so he wants to go to the US with conference parole, he will not attend any conference, the conference has often been the smoke screen for plenty naija peeps to flee from Nigeria but the Odu don knock, so the guy go tell VO say na conference him wan go but the VO will not buy into the kulikuli lies and his visa fees will be used by (Donald impeachment _bound Olusegun Ibrahim Eze Trump) to drink legend stout, pounded yam with ogbono soup loaded with Kpomo, ogunfe, bokoto, shaki at Trumps Hotel.

Lastly, let's even assume that the VO that interviews him get drunk overnight with hangovers and mistakenly approves the visa,
immediately the Buhari pikin arrives the US, he will disappear and from there begin work under the table + iyawo parole + undocumented for several years = bye bye to Buhari and Nigeria..... shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by shagaman: 6:48am On Oct 22, 2019
Maryam3:

Depends on which state you are , there are clinics around you can walk into cash payments seeing a Doctor like 50 USD per appointment and you get your prescription and go to Walmart or CVS and Walgreens , it's not as hard as that....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.