Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo (69759 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by mamajj17(f): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=jetson06 post=77034304]men she has a nice bo
Are you the Suspect?
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by ohem007(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
jetson06:
i will bang her corpse though.
Are u normal?

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Aboks(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
with all d olosho wey full every wer people still rape all dis ipobians sef

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by lielbree: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
pillarmaria:
This is very sad.....

Girls should be very careful moving about at Night.

But trust me, them no go hear.
Shut your stupìd mouth up. I have it when people talk showing they are idiots.

I'm sure at one time or the other your mother had cause to be out doors late, was she raped and killed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by AmazingELixir: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
freemanbubble:
Hmmmmmm

I don't know how person go get mind kill another person.
If i see a stranger who has not eaten i still feel pains inside me not to talk of killing

Even to kill chicken dey hard me

I don't understand

Just negode dis kind somebody...you'll feel pains inside seeing a starving person...instead of you assisting the person.

Nna mehn kupu yasef dia.....Mr pain feeler

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by lielbree: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Moni67:
May your business crash! Bloody disrespectful bastard like u.
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Tflex01: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
sunnyside16:
I wonder why people take to rape. Why not even spare her life? Africans, we can not change. May her soul RIP

That is their modus operandi when the rapists realize that the victim has recognized one of them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by henryboyspaco(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
bros, you dey watch too much sci-fi movies wella o grin grin grin
Chimaokigwe:
There are fingerprints on that body
There is semen on the body.
There are DNA deposits in the areas of pressure where the rapist struggled with the victim.

Those fingerprints in the body registered for BVN
The BVN have accounts that can be traced.
The fingerprints on the body can be traced to the BVN.

With less than 400k, those fingerprints can be picked and run against the CBN database for BVN holders.
The names, addresses and details would pop up.

Obtain semen samples from the most prominent male names which showed up in the BVN database and match it with the semen found on the corpse.

No need to start to look for the owner of the DNA. Use his BVN to remove like 5k from his account and send him like 4 alerts. He would come running to the bank and they would arrest him there. Bait him to come to you.

Solving crime is not rocket science, we are just cursed with unseriousness in this country. The country is being run like Nairaland. No improvement, no innovation. Abject stagnation.
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Aboks(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
ohem007:
Are u normal?
e b like say na mortuary attendant em b grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
jetson06:
finally it is finished.Imagine people I'm sharing the same country with. Thunder fire that angel that suggested I should be born in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
jetson06:
finally it is finished.Imagine people I'm sharing the same country with. Thunder fire that angel that suggested I should be born in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by listica(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
LiveByNight:
Ibo, ibo ibo !!!!

How many times I call una name? When you allow the afonja into your region this is the result.

Come and see what they are doing in Edo state angry
ta onye oshi
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Aboks(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
henryboyspaco:
bros, you dey watch too much sci-fi movies wella o grin grin grin
em 4get say na naija em dey grin grin grin
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Uguruzik(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Enugu kwa? Igboeze north is Enugu-ezike, too many harbalist, young guys would travel all the way to Osun and ijebu ode just to learn wickedness. Please stop this nonsense, this is not Osun state, this kind of news is not synonymous with Enugu state.
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by mamajj17(f): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by PRINCEVICKEY: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
too much brain will not kill u.........

Chimaokigwe:
There are DNA deposits in the areas of pressure where the rapist struggled with the victim.

With less than 400k, those fingerprints can be picked and run against the CBN database for BVN holders.

Obtain semen samples from the most prominent male names which showed up in the BVN database and match it with the semen found on the corpse.

No need to start to look for the owner of the DNA. Use his BVN to remove like 5k from his account and send him like 4 alerts. He would come running to the bank and they would arrest him there. Bait him to come to you.

Solving crime is not rocket science, we are just cursed with unseriousness in this country. The country is being run like Nairaland. No improvement, no innovation. Abject stagnation.
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Od1n: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
jetson06:
You are a sick mf.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by LINTUNE(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
jetson06:
men she has a nice body
tufia !! angry tongue
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by LINTUNE(m): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Edoziesmart(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

You spoke well sir.
I don't even know that people like you with good brain still use this forum.

It is very rare to see such educative comment like yours on Nairaland nowadays since the forum has been taking over by secondary school students and undergraduates below 20 years with their undiluted and childish comments.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
jetson06:
men she has a nice body
As In.Big As.S Bitch
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Kissup(f): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Well said.I love you fpr this
Chimaokigwe:

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Kissup(f): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Well said.I love you for this
Chimaokigwe:

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

finally it is finished.Imagine people I'm sharing the same country with.
Thunder fire that angel that suggested I should be born in Nigeria
In Your Next Life You Will Be Sired In Somalia
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by NaMeAboki: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
Why are Igbos dominating reported rape cases on front page?
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by sunnyside16(m): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Tflex01:

That is their modus operandi when the rapists realize that the victim has recognized one of them.

Very sad indeed.
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by godunia(m): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
When will good news come from the East?
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by difference5050: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nawaoo may God help us
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Deltatoto: 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
dainformant:
Residents of Igboeze north local government area of Enugu state, have been gripped with fear after a lady was found dead in a bush in the community.

It was gathered that the deceased was allegedly raped, according to the villagers as she was found partially unclad with her underwear missing.

Her corpse was discovered in the bush early this morning, thereby throwing the community into panic as to what led to her death.

The villagers notified the police who arrived the scene to evacuate the corpse and begin investigation into the death.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/lady-found-dead-in-a-bush-in-imufu-igboeze-lga-in-enugu.html
all Igbo ppl r ritualists.
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
God will judge Ebuka people
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Monkers(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=Chimaokigwe post=77034299]There are fingerprints on that body

Solving crime is not rocket science, we are just cursed with unseriousness in this country. The country is being run like Nairaland. No improvement, no innovation. Abject stagnation. [/quote

Are you a cia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) / Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia / Lady Dies While Switching On Generator For Her Kids In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.