Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri (27256 Views)

Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / Dr. Paul Enenche Visits Benue Mass Burial Site, Donates Relief Materials To Idps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by HigherEd: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
Oyedepo distributes relief materials to IDPs

By Olatunji Omirin, Maiduguri

Founder of Living Faith Church Worldwide (LFC) has donated relief materials worth millions of naira to Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in Maiduguri.

Represented by State Pastor in-charge of Maiduguri, Pastor Victor Samaila, Oyedepo who last visited Maiduguri in May, 2018, said the gesture was part of the church’s effort to reach out to displaced persons across the country.

He said it was incumbent on all well meaning citizens to make efforts to bring succour to the displaced persons and the church decided to evolve a programme that would cover all IDPs across the country.

“Here in Maiduguri we had gone to four displaced camps and this is fifth one. So far we have reached out to 2,500 households which translates to about 15,000 individuals.

We have distributed food and non-food items such as beans, milets, maize, vegetable oils, salt, maggi as well as clothes and shoes,” he said.

The Pastor urged displaced persons to continue praying for troops and Nigeria, saying the suffering is overwheming.

“I will like to make an appeal to the well meaning Nigerians and corporate organizations to support the IDPs especially in Borno, government can’t do it alone. But as you can see, people are sufferring and much needs to be done.

The Camp Manager of State Emergency Management Agency, Khaud Mohammed, thanked the church for the donation and warned the beneficiaries not to sell the materials given to them.

“We are thankful to Living Faith Church. The quality of materials they distributed is one the best I have seen in this camp, I hope they will sustain this,” Mohammmed said.

#Daily Trust

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1621472747996590&id=444807728996437

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by HigherEd: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
According to the Red Cross, Winners was the largest donor of relief materials during the Ikeja bomb blast.
Today the church has spent over 1 billion naira on educational scholarships making one of the largest indigenous funder of education.

I can only imagine the tremendous unseen works the church continues to undertake in remote places across Africa.

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Unlimitk(m): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Where the pics of d materials being distributed.

U can never see an alfa or Islamic organization doing this in Nigeria

59 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by HigherEd: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Unlimitk:

Check in the link. They would tell you Alfa doesn't collect tithe. But Sultan of Sokoto dey buy 700 million naira house for abuja. Dey ride rolls Royce and PJ. Even Oyedepo no get rolls Royce o grin

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by CodeTemplar: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
One thing I like about this report is the way it says "Oyedepo Distributes..." and not "Winners Distributes..."
If we can accuse the man of fully owning Winners Chapel and all key assets, then we might as well attribute all the charitable works of Winners Chapel to him.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Shepherd00: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
HigherEd:

Founder of Living Faith Church Worldwide (LFC) has donated relief materials worth millions of naira to Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in Maiduguri.

Represented by State Pastor in-charge of Maiduguri, Pastor Victor Samaila, Oyedepo who last visited Maiduguri in May, 2018, said the gesture was part of the church’s effort to reach out to displaced persons across the country.

He said it was incumbent on all well meaning citizens to make efforts to bring succour to the displaced persons and the church decided to evolve a programme that would cover all IDPs across the country.

“Here in Maiduguri we had gone to four displaced camps and this is fifth one. So far we have reached out to 2,500 households which translates to about 15,000 individuals.

We have distributed food and non-food items such as beans, milets, maize, vegetable oils, salt, maggi as well as clothes and shoes,” he said.

The Pastor urged displaced persons to continue praying for troops and Nigeria, saying the suffering is overwheming.

“I will like to make an appeal to the well meaning Nigerians and corporate organizations to support the IDPs especially in Borno, government can’t do it alone. But as you can see, people are sufferring and much needs to be done.

The Camp Manager of State Emergency Management Agency, Khaud Mohammed, thanked the church for the donation and warned the beneficiaries not to sell the materials given to them.

“We are thankful to Living Faith Church. The quality of materials they distributed is one the best I have seen in this camp, I hope they will sustain this,” Mohammmed said.

#Daily Trust

Lalasticlala
And what has Freeze done for others.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Shepherd00: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
Unlimitk:

pls don't blame them. It's not one of Islam's pillar. But it is for Christianity.

In Islam, it's incumbent on them to pay Zakat which is their tithe, it is used for fighting jihad for Islam to take over the world.

Their goal to kill, not preserve.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by jcross19: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
HigherEd:

#Daily Trust

Lalasticlala
freeze won't see this now!!!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Shepherd00: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
CodeTemplar:
One thing I like about this report is the way it says "Oyedepo Distributes..." and not "Winners Distributes..."
If we can accuse the man of fully owning Winners Chapel and all key assets, then we might as well attribute all the charitable works of Winners Chapel to him.
Right?

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Ochoiho: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pls where is the reactive Freeze?

20 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
grin grin grin

Somepeople will still ask questions. Infact I know somepeople will still not be satisfied. grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ochoiho:
Pls where is the reactive Freeze?
Lol cheesy.
You took the words outta our mouth!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Factfinder1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hardly you see Muslim give charity to non Muslim

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Modsenemy(f): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Did he go there in person ?

Please I'm not asking to criticize him
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by gift2xl: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
MY POEPLE DO SAY "U DONT TELL AN OLD MAN TO MOVE AWAY FROM THE SUN" THIS ARE THINGS THAT ARE MEANT TO BE DONE BY CLERGY MEN. AM NOT SUPRISE OR MOVED!!! WHAT PAINS MY HEARTH, SOME BEHAVE LIKE THE BREAST MILK OF A SHE GOAT IF THE LITTLE GOAT THATS SUCKING THE MOTHERS BREAST, DO NO MOVE BACK AND HIT THE MOTHERS BREAST, THE MILK WOUNT ENTER THE MOUTH. MOST OF THEM ARE LIKE THIS. WELL DONE SIR

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by jericco1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
where Freeze

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Gsteve01(m): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
Weldone Sir

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Kendumazy(m): 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Daddy freeze won't see this. Weldone Papa!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by ehinmetan123(m): 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
This is wonderful and I really appreciate God in your life sir.
Register for your Ijmb/Jupeb with us now very secure and trusted centre .......call 08135148441,08075713591 for more information. Awaiting result can apply no need of Jamb 200l straight. Join our WhatsApp group and chat with the admin in area of your interest. you can still be admitted into 200l this year. https:///50V8yUyTubnBlDETDssaaK
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Waoh

After launching a multi billion naira estate yesterday. How did this become news again? All for showbiz? Oyedepo must be a very good Actor. Collect from the poor, build empire, buy jets, business where the rich can patronize and come out to donate paltry peanuts of the billions to charities in the front of camera. I am sure some blindfolded followers will start quoting me up and down. Pathetic

FG should go after these Pastorpreneurs,force them to enlist on Nigeria Stock Exchange and tax their branches. Both mosques and Churches sould be taxed. These people should be made to show their yearly profit and loss account. Their Directors and Shareholders should be published. They are business and not Non-profit organization and should be treated as such. Kapish.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by ofiko123(m): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nice one from Bishop oyedepo and the living faith church...

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by IjebuWarrior: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
On top all the money wey he don extort from him members... na dis be all he fit give back? angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by ProudBoy: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

pls don't blame them. It's not one of Islam's pillar. But it is for Christianity.

In Islam, it's incumbent on them to pay Zakat which is their tithe, it is used for fighting jihad for Islam to take over the world.

Their goal to kill, not preserve.

Hating kills. Stop it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by dalass(f): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
Unlimitk:

Abi o..MURIC will never do this despite the fact that this affectedi area (Borno) is predominantly a Muslim filled area.
All they do is to rant everywhere..nonsense lipsrsealed

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nice one from Winners

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by freemanbubble: 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye / Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter / I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.