Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) (17255 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri / Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / Dr. Paul Enenche Visits Benue Mass Burial Site, Donates Relief Materials To Idps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by owukpa(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2018
In this series, I will be unfolding the untold monumental community projects/outreaches by the Dr. Paul and Dr. Mrs. Becky Paul-Enenche-led Dunamis International Gospel Centre. I personally took my time to dig up these stories following the recent social media debate that church is now all about ‘tithe and offering.’ Come along.

Days after its commission, news about the 100,000-capacity Dunamis International Gospel Centre continues to resonate.

The newly commissioned edifice, the largest of its kind in Africa (or world) was tagged the Eighth Wonder of the World.

For many in Christendom, the magnificent worship centre is inspiring, even as they marvel and give glory to God and kudos to the church and her leadership.

However, what many don’t know is the unending humanitarian work of the ministry that has been going on silently for many years.

A recently conducted investigation by [url]WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM[/url] uncovered several developmental projects conceived and executed by the ministry.

The church, under the leadership of its founding and senior pastor, Dr. Paul Enenche, and his wife, Dr. Mrs. Becky Paul-Enenche, had commissioned not fewer than 25 of such projects across the country, spreading across towns and villages.

The church has been succor to victims of various calamities who ended as Internally Displace Person (IDPs).

In this charitable exercise, Dunamis ministry even surpassed the federal government in the provision of relief materials to victims.

This was further confirmed on December 8, 2018 during a Sunday service by a Plateau State indigene who stormed the Dunamis Glory Dome to thank the church for coming to the aid of the community with relief materials.

According to the visibly excited Plateau native, who gave his name as Joel Choji, the IDPs from community are grateful to God and thankful to the Enenche-led ministry for the items they donated.

He said, “I want to give testimony to the glory of God on behalf of my community for what this church and the Senior Pastor have done for our community.

“Recently, the crisis in Plateau State wiped away our community and Daddy sent relief materials to the IDP camps.

“I was in Jos last week and they called me and were celebrating. They asked me to tell my pastor that they are grateful for the items he sent. They said this is how church is supposed to be (sic).
“They told me that even the churches where they worship did not send any relief material to them,” he said.

His testimony further reinforced the statements of Prof. Dennis Ityavyar, Benue State Commissioner for Education, Science and Technology, who earlier this year affirmed that the revered clergy and the church brought reliefs for the IDPs in Benue in a proportion that surpassed the federal government donation.

A source in the church confirmed that Dr. Enenche had placed an embargo on publicity of any sorts regarding the church’s charity activities.

Hence, a lot of the church's outreaches go unsung. According to him, the minister is a man of great modesty, whatever good the church does should be kept away from the limelight and public glare and would be rewarded publicly by God.

Interestingly, findings by our reporter have confirmed that the ministry actually embarked on this particular humanitarian act on October 8, 2018 even while in the heat of preparation for the Glory Dome dedication. This is just one set of the so many similar outreaches by this ministry over the years.

In the wake of the plateau crisis truck loads of relief materials were distributed by the church to the major IDP camps in Angludi, Riyom and Heipang areas of the state.

Among some items sighted by this reporter included hundreds of bags of rice, over 500 mattresses, cartons of noodles numbering over 200, slippers, detergents, sachet tomatoes, toiletries, wears and several others.

Here are some of the pictures we obtained.

SOURCE>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2018/12/see-the-relief-materials-dunamis-church-donated-to-idps-camps-in-plateau-state-photos.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by owukpa(m): 10:29am On Dec 13, 2018
More photos

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by owukpa(m): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2018
More photos

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by owukpa(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2018
More pix

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by NigerianTabloid: 11:50am On Dec 13, 2018
This is what i feel like doing to Daddy Freeze right now. So, the church did all these and he's there moaning. Let him show us what him and his gullible followers had done.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
North and backwardness

Spit

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Freeze will still.complain

He will quote that part of Bible that says when u give to ur left hand abi right hand, don't let the other hand know grin cheesy grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Emmyloaded: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Good
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
The newly commissioned edifice, the largest of its kind in Africa (or world) was tagged the Eighth Wonder of the World.

For many in Christendom, the magnificent worship centre is inspiring, even as they marvel and give glory to God and kudos to the church and her leadership.

However, what many don’t know is the unending humanitarian work of the ministry that has been going on silently for many years.

A recently conducted investigation by [url]WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM[/url] uncovered several developmental projects conceived and executed by the ministry.

The church, under the leadership of its founding and senior pastor, Dr. Paul Enenche, and his wife, Dr. Mrs. Becky Paul-Enenche, had commissioned not fewer than 25 of such projects across the country, spreading across towns and villages.

The church has been succor to victims of various calamities who ended as Internally Displace Person (IDPs).

In this charitable exercise, Dunamis ministry even surpassed the federal government in the provision of relief materials to victims.

This was further confirmed on December 8, 2018 during a Sunday service by a Plateau State indigene who stormed the Dunamis Glory Dome to thank the church for coming to the aid of the community with relief materials.

According to the visibly excited Plateau native, who gave his name as Joel Choji, the IDPs from community are grateful to God and thankful to the Enenche-led ministry for the items they donated.

He said, “I want to give testimony to the glory of God on behalf of my community for what this church and the Senior Pastor have done for our community.

“Recently, the crisis in Plateau State wiped away our community and Daddy sent relief materials to the IDP camps.

“I was in Jos last week and they called me and were celebrating. They asked me to tell my pastor that they are grateful for the items he sent. They said this is how church is supposed to be (sic).
“They told me that even the churches where they worship did not send any relief material to them,” he said.

His testimony further reinforced the statements of Prof. Dennis Ityavyar, Benue State Commissioner for Education, Science and Technology, who earlier this year affirmed that the revered clergy and the church brought reliefs for the IDPs in Benue in a proportion that surpassed the federal government donation.

A source in the church confirmed that Dr. Enenche had placed an embargo on publicity of any sorts regarding the church’s charity activities.

Hence, a lot of the church's outreaches go unsung. According to him, the minister is a man of great modesty, whatever good the church does should be kept away from the limelight and public glare and would be rewarded publicly by God.

Interestingly, findings by our reporter have confirmed that the ministry actually embarked on this particular humanitarian act on October 8, 2018 even while in the heat of preparation for the Glory Dome dedication. This is just one set of the so many similar outreaches by this ministry over the years.

In the wake of the plateau crisis truck loads of relief materials were distributed by the church to the major IDP camps in Angludi, Riyom and Heipang areas of the state.

Among some items sighted by this reporter included hundreds of bags of rice, over 500 mattresses, cartons of noodles numbering over 200, slippers, detergents, sachet tomatoes, toiletries, wears and several others.

SOURCE>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2018/12/see-the-relief-materials-dunamis-church-donated-to-idps-camps-in-plateau-state-photos.html

[/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Propaganda.
It's clear the church is doing this out of desperation to clear its image.
I bet you they would have gotten their money back after one wayward man would donated a tithe of 1million.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by gurunlocker: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Freeze the reactor won't see this, alongside his jobless followers.

4 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Smarte724(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Quite comendable

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by NOC1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
NigerianTabloid:
This is what i feel like doing to Daddy Freeze right now. So, the church did all these and he's there moaning. Let him show us what him and his gullible followers had done.

Rather thank Daddy Freeze for his criticism that brought this.

10 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by kesikeller(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
Join dent and get free 1gb of data on any network. When you register you get 315 dent instantly.
Follow the link below to download the app and register.

https://dent.app/aDVjEsuCoS
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
This is not mercy but show off and way of advertising their church..

So as to get more sheeps

More sheeps more tithe money..

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
owukpa:
In this series, I will be unfolding the untold monumental community projects/outreaches by the Dr. Paul and Dr. Mrs. Becky Paul-Enenche-led Dunamis International Gospel Centre. I personally took my time to dig up these stories following the recent social media debate that church is now all about ‘tithe and offering.’ Come along.

Days after its commission, news about the 100,000-capacity Dunamis International Gospel Centre continues to resonate.

why not build homes for IDp

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by psychologist(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
Freeze will not see this o

5 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Akinwerndey: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Glory
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by yemmight(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Unfortunately, those in charge will divert and start selling. There is God.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by MufasaRebirth: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
I’m very sure those relief materials won’t circulate...

Some they ready to embezzle 80% make dem share the remains 20% to the IDPs smh
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Mailthaddeus(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:
Propaganda.
It's clear the church is doing this out of desperation to clear its image.
I bet you they would have gotten their money back after one wayward man would donated a tithe of 1million.

Spits on ur head. U are a disgrace to common sense. U, what have u done to assist the needy around u? Nothing a man of God does that makes sense to u people. Antichrists. Tufia kwa

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
waiting for d chief reactor to react
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Fulani Herdman and boko haram has created enough IDP in the north....

But go there....they will still be shouting sai baba...

5 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mailthaddeus:

Spits on ur head. U are a disgrace to common sense. U, what have u done to assist the needy around u? Nothing a man of God does that makes sense to u people. Antichrists. Tufia kwa
I have lowered myself to reply a wayward person of your position.
How much do you want to bet that 90% of those people haven't converted their self to members of their church? That means more money but no you're too stupid to realize that.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nelsizzy(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abuheekmat:
This is not mercy but show off and way of advertising their church..

So as to get more sheeps

More sheeps more tithe money..

Are you absolutely sure you are normal?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
NOC1:

Rather thank Daddy Freeze for his criticism that brought this.

The Church has been doing this before daddy freeze

15 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by obembet(f): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Freeze is busy for now, his wife don run away

3 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Are you absolutely sure you are normal?

Truth hurts ..mock it up
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
This is show off not mercy...they should go and beauty great hospitals there not some few bags of rice

I am not impressed

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by galaxy15(m): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:

I have lowered myself to reply a wayward person of your position.
How much do you want to bet that 90% of those people haven't converted their self to members of their church? That means more money but no you're too stupid to realize that.

It's an IDP camp for heaven's sake consisting of all religions and non religious people as the case may be! So where did you see them inviting them to Dunamis to become members. Or do you even think these guys have enough to eat not to think of transportation to church or paying offering. This was an act of goodwill the church has done and we thank God for that simple...

Carry your Wahala dey go Mr lucifer

14 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
I don't care if this is for show off, but I like it.....

We shouldn't just swallow e everything without asking questions, the church must contribute in building this nation, they must play their path.....

The more they are questioned they will want to prove us wrong by doing the right thing......

Weldone daddy freeze..... The push is showing results....

Watch how more churches will want to show off now..... Which is a good thing....... Give to the poor, do it .... U guys have the money...... Church is path of this country.... We must build it together

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Uduakuduakobong(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mummy Freeze will not see all this one nw oooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot Nigeria Girls Twerks Videos / Asiri Ijinle Olorun Pelu Awon Woli Re / ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.