Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! How do I Respond to This Npower Query - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! How do I Respond to This Npower Query (748 Views)

Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) / Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? / Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! How do I Respond to This Npower Query by Ataegbiti: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hello house, I just got an invitation to the NOA agency in a State to answer to a query from my head of ppa(sch principal) that I absconded.
Please I need insight. Who has had a similar experience, what was the outcome, how were the issues resolved? How do I prepare for this?
Help a brother
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! How do I Respond to This Npower Query by ipobarethieves: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
cheesy grin angry undecided undecided undecided what do u want us to do/help u with?Train u to lie abi? Why collect money for job not done? Why abscond from work?.Go and plead with ur principal, he's in best position to help u now.Wish u well

2 Likes

Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! How do I Respond to This Npower Query by Ataegbiti: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
ipobarethieves:
cheesy grin angry undecided undecided undecided what do u want us to do/help u with?Train u to lie abi? Why collect money for job not done? Why abscond from work?.Go and plead with ur principal, he's in best position to help u now.Wish u well
Lol... Thanks
He wants me present EVERYDAY. I can't afford to
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! How do I Respond to This Npower Query by ipobarethieves: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
wink wink wink wink grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Ataegbiti:

Lol... Thanks
He wants me present EVERYDAY. I can't afford to
undecided.U are a bad/wicked staff.will u be happy if u employ sumbody and dey act the same way/u'll pay dem for job not done? They shud slash ur salary..Go and explain to him the reason u dey behave like Nepa one day On 3 days off light.

2 Likes

Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! How do I Respond to This Npower Query by missyojo(f): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
I was also sent a query text message in January that I absconded. I went to their office tomorrow explain my reasons for such and they were liberal with me. They were friendly and easy to associate with here. I had to tell them the days I will be going as I can't be there from Monday-friday and they asked me to go and discuss with my HM about it. Just go and don't be afraid of them.

(1) (Reply)

Check This Online Business Out, You Can Make Up To A Million Naira in A Month. / Huawei Out! / Chartered Accountancy Vs Legal Profession: Which One Is More Lucrative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.