Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous (53451 Views)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous by LebenNG: 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
naijadrivablog:

You lack English comprehension. You see that the "fish brain" is in inverted commas and you don't understand what that means

All women are more emotional than logical. ALL women.

Bye.
You lack literry comprehension and appropriate use of words,dnt be in a hurry to use 'new' words, bye.
Re: Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous by LebenNG: 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
naijadrivablog:

You lack English comprehension. You see that the "fish brain" is in inverted commas and you don't understand what that means

All women are more emotional than logical. ALL women.

Bye.
You lack literary comprehension and appropriate use of words,dnt be in a hurry to use 'new' words, bye.
Re: Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous by naijadrivablog: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
LebenNG:

You lack literry comprehension and appropriate use of words,dnt be in a hurry to use 'new' words, bye.

@bolded tells me all I need to know about your superior use of words to mine.
Re: Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous by LebenNG: 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
I have cheated on my wife a few times and man I love her like die. The time she cheated on my when we where in a relationship she was already no more into me. So the op is right
sexy, so its a bragging right to cheat on your woman, just don't let her know, cos if she does, she might not leave but definitely not forget.
Re: Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous by LebenNG: 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
naijadrivablog:

@bolded tells me all I need to know about your superior use of words to mine.
Mr Blind, i corrected myself almost immediately, if actually you SAW that.
Re: Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
A cheating wife is deadly, but not for the reason you stated, which is wrong. Women can have sex for many reasons, but love is never one of them.

You see, women don't really love, they only follow their interests; which however, they feel obssesive about. When a woman perceives that a man no longer has potential for maximising her interests, she will shift her attention to any man within her grasp, who she thinks can; and if the new dynamics require that she has sex with the new centre of attention, she will do so without batting an eye. What makes her dangerous is when she is still tied down; by marriage or duty; to the discarded man. It is then that a woman can become vicious; demanding divorce and to hell with the children; at best; or even eliminating the former man at worst.

But if a woman still thinks that her interests are best maximized with you, she will laugh at all your jokes, take good care of you, give you hot sex regularly to block other, would-be rivals, and will never cheat on you. The moment she sees greener grass; watch out!

And forget the story about women being sentimental etc. It is men who are actually sentimental and loving. From an evolutionary standpoint, men had to be sentimental to keep sharing the bushmeat with their mate and kids, when they could have just kept it all. Women on the other hand, had no need to evolve a feeling of love. A woman only had to choose the best hunter (a purely economic decision) and make him sentimental about her by giving him just enough sex in exchange for a share of the bushmeat for herself and her kids.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous by Biglittlelois(f): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2021
naijadrivablog:

Have you and how many cases have you heard that a man killed his wife just to marry another wife?

Men are logical beings while women are emotional. they don't reason that is why they are called "fish brains". They see things one sided and that is why a cheating wife can kill his husband, especially if the new man sabi bang or rich or satisfies her emotionally.

Even Biblically one can divorce his wife on grounds of infidelity. Men are polygamous and we are wired that way.

A woman's private part (and a Wife for that matter) is supposed to to be a " holy" sanctum that should only be accessed by a man who paid your bride price and NOT anyone else.

@bold, Who wired you men that way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous by bukatyne(f): 11:10am On Jan 25, 2021
Na wa o

Do we forget that God will not judge us based on our gender but on sins committed?

It is very okay for a man to cheat but it is dangerous for a woman to?

The Bible says that God looked at His creation and said Everything he created was good. So God created men to be polygamous so they can commit the adultery/fornication He said is a sin?

Make Jesus do come abeg.

@bold:

There is African Heaven and an African god cheesy
Re: Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous by DXXMI: 10:22am On Mar 31
While its true that a cheating wife is dangerous, it is also True that a cheating husband is dangerous. Which one is more dangerous, I can't tell, but I can tell you that the height of danger is death and both a cheating wife and a cheating husband had brought early death to their spouse in this world. While its true that there are cases of woman who planned with their lovers to assassinate their husbands, it's also true that there are men whose wife got assassinated by side chicks ( I don't care if he permits it or not). All am saying here is, once your spouse choose to cheat on you, be it a woman or a man, the other spouse becomes vunnerable to all sorts of dangers, be it physically, emotionally, mentally, health wise and even life threatening dangers.
Men can't and shouldn't stand a cheating wife cos he has the means and options. Internally, woman can't and shouldn't stand a cheating husband but she tends to endure cos she doesn't have the means and options ( her choice to stay doesn't mean she's cool inside). She stays because there are financial responsibilities ( mostly children upbringing) that is beyond her, that comes with her choice of ending the union.
Ladies emancipate yourselves from toxic husbands by
(1)having independent financial capabilities
(2) downsizing your lifestyles, number of children in accordance to what your independent financial capabilities can handle
(3) relate well with your root, your siblings especially your male siblings ( most of the males here cannot stand their sisters being cheated)

Men emancipate yourselves from toxic wife's by
(1) having more independent financial capabilities than your wife.
(2) being an alpha male with ethics
(3) relate well with your root, your siblings ( I have seen many men go down the grave in the hands of their wives because she has succeeded in taking the man off the root family map)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) / I Broke Up With Her / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.