Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos (42476 Views)

Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage / The Man Who Promised To Join Atiku Campaign If He Visits America / Man Who Promised To Donate To Buhari’s Re-election Dies In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Naijaalive(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
A group of Fulani men who pledged to gift a cow to the President if he won the election have, redeemed their pledge.

The Deputy Governor, Alh Mohammed Ketso received the gift on behalf of the Governor.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Fulani-Men-Who-Promised-Buhari-A-Cow-After-The-Election-Redeem-It.html?m=1

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by neezar: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
I don't know why I'm laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by onlinetomola(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
But Wait ! what's the Cow smelling in the first picture ? shocked shocked shocked shocked

175 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by bluebay(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
The Cow represents the performance of Buhari.. lol

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Born2Breed(f): 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
The cow can't just get enough from the man.

29 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by hisexcellency34: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
Some people are just sooooooooooooooo stupid

26 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Samunique(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
neezar:
grin grin grin

Buhari has used Albino blood to cast spell on his followers, cheesy Tinubu inclusive cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Naijaalive(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Samunique:
grin grin grin

Buhari has used Albino blood to cast spell on his followers, cheesy Tinubu inclusive cheesy

grin grin grin grin.

If Nairaland EFCC Caught you... I no dey there

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
Inconclusive calf..
Wetin e dey smell for the guy federal region sef

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
onlinetomola:
But Wait ! what's the Cow smelling in the first picture ? shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

45 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
neezar:

Isn't the govt of cows, for cows, and by cows, funny?

17 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by crackhouse(m): 12:57am On Mar 28, 2019
That cow is gay..... he want to give that man a BJ

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Masanto: 1:04am On Mar 28, 2019
Cow wey that Barawo Deputy Governor go slaughter, chop and clean mouth

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by onlinetomola(m): 2:25am On Mar 28, 2019
grayht:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lol
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Naijaalive(m): 4:02am On Mar 28, 2019
Buhari family

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Karemarealty288(m): 4:37am On Mar 28, 2019
The first picture speaks volume....abuna seeking cow. shocked shocked now I understand why cow is more precious than wify.

15 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by AroleOduduwa2: 4:43am On Mar 28, 2019
Is the cow giving that one BJ? The cow looks like a ewe

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:56am On Mar 28, 2019
Waking up in the middle of the night with total Black out of a city of Osogbo the state capital of Osun ... and turning my phone on to read this senseless post as the first topic of the day show Buhari will do Sege for his follower including the Nairaland ADMIN for posting rubbish as a first topic of the day

Who created this country is a coward for margin the north and the south together

We are people of different cultural and social heritage

I cry for my country called Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Naijaalive(m): 6:05am On Mar 28, 2019
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by yuanexchanger: 6:09am On Mar 28, 2019
they should take it to daura.making it total of 151 cows baba buhari get.check my siggy to pay your chinese suppliers.

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Amuocha: 6:50am On Mar 28, 2019
Eye service
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Korllami007: 6:51am On Mar 28, 2019
They are releasing their son for adoption. Who does that? grin

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by lathrowinger: 6:55am On Mar 28, 2019
Samunique:
grin grin grin

What's your Problem with Tinubu?. U don't talk about Nnamdi who is a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 28, 2019
God, how did your children (Biafrans) end up in the same country with these people and afonja; people who don't look like us, nor reason like us. God, how and why? SMH

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Samunique(m): 7:09am On Mar 28, 2019
Naijaalive:

grin grin grin grin.
If Nairaland EFCC Caught you... I no dey there
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by bdsm: 7:17am On Mar 28, 2019
This pic shows that some Fulani men indeed fck their Cattle. That Cow in the pics hasnt enjoyed the man enough.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Samunique(m): 7:28am On Mar 28, 2019
lathrowinger:

What's your Problem with Tinubu?. U don't talk about Nnamdi who is a terrorist.
And who is Tinubu ?

Is he God

To think anyone who is against Tinubu is an Igbo man/woman is something u need to explain here.

Meanwhile I'm Yoruba from Abeokuta, owu precisely !!!

Iyen tun nko ?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Texman21: 7:55am On Mar 28, 2019
justice12000:
God, how did your children (Biafrans) end up in the same country with these people and afonja; people who don't look like us, nor reason like us. God, how and why? SMH
ask your father that refuse to wear condom

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by ElsonMorali: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2019
Lol. See the cow sniffing that guy's d.ick.
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by Buhari2019: 8:06am On Mar 28, 2019
I'm highly elated. Next level activated!
Re: Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos by emmabest2000(m): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2019
Ewelu ife onye na asalu wee kwuo ya ugwo ....
Oruru orughi is never a case, him go happily takam grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) / General Olonisakin Welcomed Back Home With A Warm Reception (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.