Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' (26643 Views)

North Or South Which Is A Parasite? / Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria / Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by dachilino: 3:16am On Mar 28, 2019
Chief Raymond Dopkesi, Chairman of Daar Communications, owners of the Raypower FM and African Independent Television, called President Buhari a 'parasite of Nigeria' as he spoke to journalists in Abuja. The media mogul who narrated his ordeal after being released by the Nigeria Immigration Service, also alleged that the Federal Government has been intimidating Peoples Democratic Party members. Dokpesi who called President Buhari a parasite, was detained by the Department of State Services  upon his return from Dubai on Friday. 

Speaking to newsmen he said; “I do not suspect foul play. I can state categorically that this is the handiwork of the Buhari-led Federal Government. There is nothing I can do. I am   in  court already. I am a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It is on my sweat that I go for treatment.

“Buhari, who says he is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, unfortunately  in the history of Nigeria, has been a parasite of Nigeria. He has never  created  any employment (opportunities). I have contributed to the growth and development of this country.

“The Federal Government  is on an intimidation ploy and they are after everybody in the  PDP. I’m  undaunted. In  fact, the more they do this, they more I’m defiant and the more I’m resolute to stand for the good of the ordinary people of Nigeria.”

The Lagos based businessman who accused the NIS of  planning  to impound his passport, further disclosed that after he returned from medical treatment abroad, he returned his passport to the Federal High Court, Abuja, which released it and authorized his foreign  trip.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/28/dokpesi-calls-buhari-a-parasite/

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by orion7: 3:24am On Mar 28, 2019
parasitikus buaritikis

nonsense president, that could not build a hospital for himself in Nigeria.

175 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by Karemarealty288(m): 5:09am On Mar 28, 2019
Guts.

33 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by NobleAngell(f): 5:15am On Mar 28, 2019
He will soon be accused of money laundering, that's a very small thing. EFCC will soon take over.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:27am On Mar 28, 2019
Suddenly Dokpesi remembers the Nigerian people. This is a man who refuses to pay workers their salaries.

He and Buhari are cut from the same cloth. No difference between APC and PDP

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by IamD18: 5:43am On Mar 28, 2019
More like a "Lifeless parasite"

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by BuhariAdvocate: 6:08am On Mar 28, 2019
Okay you are still going back to jail ,call him any name didn't stop efcc to prosecute you .

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by tribalistseun: 6:48am On Mar 28, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:
Suddenly Dokpesi remembers the Nigerian people. This is a man who refuses to pay workers their salaries.

Both her and Buhari are same. No difference between APC and PDP
do you work at DAAR communication? NO. Then shut-up

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by hisexcellency34: 8:10am On Mar 28, 2019
Parasite calling another man a parasite

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:14am On Mar 28, 2019
tribalistseun:
do you work at DAAR communication? NO. Then shut-up

Many idiots on this forum. Do I need to work there before I know what goes on there ? I stand by what I stated : Dokpesi habitually owes workers.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by Generalnomercy: 8:18am On Mar 28, 2019
Buhari is the worst parasite in the history of Nigeria.

This is a man that have never employed a fly in his life.

A man that only lives on federal money, a man that had no verifiable business nor source of livelihood....

Wretched and useless con man before he stole GEJs mandate with Jega the thief...

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by Gsteve01(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2019
Same material

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by eben1marketer: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2019
The guy above me I don't understand him.

5 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by Houseofglam7(f): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2019
cheesy
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by tstx(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2019
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by bentwood85(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2019
Parasitic president...... No wonder Nigeria is falling backward..

Even FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI called BUHARI A " CRAZE MAN & ANIMAL in HUMAN SKIN"........

RIP FELA

22 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by enemyofprogress: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2019
Parasite is an understatement

23 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by Ibrahim9090: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2019
Noted
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by comfortzones: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2019
hmmm, for hin mouth, who is more parasite?

4 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by frowland(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2019
....Good of the ordinary people?? This men takes us for a fo0l. Anyway, joblessness makes most of us take this clowns in position of power seriously.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by 2gbasky22(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2019
lol

By Force President..... it seems were in the military regime

lemme call my travel agent sef... if the visa is ready

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2019
he couldn't have sounded any better. the burutanshi sipping dullard ignoramus is a parasitic dullard with animalistic tendencies.

24 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by opalu: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2019
Lies
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2019
Oga Dokpesi na story you dey talk. Did you chop money from federal govt? Why all these stories of creating employment? If you are innocent you won't be detained so, face your court issue.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by BlackfireX: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2019
EFCC. Arrest that man.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2019
there will be great jubilations when Bull-hari finally vacates that office

"When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn." prov 29:2

4 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by Bigii(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by emmabest2000(m): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2019
The parasite president of Cows

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by TwoBottles: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2019
The end of Buhari will be tragic, he will pray for death but it will elude him. All his wealth will not give him succour.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu / Prison Attack: Bandits Acting A Script, Protect South-west, Gani Adams Warns IGP / Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.