Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death (5126 Views)

Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) / Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) / Ex Ondo Deputy Governor’s Daughter Found Dead Under Boyfriend‘s Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by GisterBlogger: 5:58am On Mar 28, 2019
GistMore.com

An Ondo State High Court sitting in Akure, on Wednesday, sentenced one Adeyemi Seidu to death by hanging for killing his girlfriend, Khadijat Oluboyo.

Khadijat, the daughter of the immediate past deputy governor of the state, Alhaji Lasisi Oluboyo, was killed by the convict at his house in July 2018.

It was reported that after killing the deceased, Adeyemi buried her corpse in his room for five days but the deed was later exposed by his father, who reported the incident to the Ondo State Police Command.

The convict was said to have deliberately killed the student of the Adekunle Ajasin University for ritual purposes.

Adeyemi was later charged to court on two counts of conspiracy and murder.

During the trial, Adeyemi claimed that he was not the actual killer of Khadijat, saying two of his friends carried out the dastardly act.

He said he was asked to bring a manual digger and a shovel with which to dig the floor for the burial of his late girlfriend after she had been killed.

He also claimed that the supposed killers, whom he could not identify, warned him not to tell anybody about the killing or he too would be killed.

One of the witnesses, a pathologist, Dr Olumuyiwa Pelemo, told the court that the result of the autopsy conducted on the deceased indicated that she had several injuries on her body, which led to her death, adding that there was an abnormal shaving of the hair on her head and pubic region.

Another witness, a brother of the defendant, testified that the family got to know of the killing when Adeyemi confessed to him that Khadijat was dead and buried in his room.

The witness confessed that the convict begged him to get a sack with which to dispose the corpse but he (witness) told their father, who ordered him to report the matter to the police.

The father of the convict, Mr Seidu Siyanbola, a bricklayer, corroborated his younger son’s testimony, adding that he knew the deceased as Adeyemi’s girlfriend and that they had been in a relationship for three years.

He stated that Adeyemi confessed to him that some men killed Khadijat, buried her inside his room and threatened to wipe out his family if he told anyone.

While delivering his judgement on Wednesday, Justice Samuel Bola, said the murder was established through the autopsy report that the deceased did not die a natural death.

He said the court did not believe Adeyemi’s claim that two men killed the deceased and he was asked to bury her in his room without informing the police.

The judge held that the prosecution had proved its case beyond reasonable doubt that Khadijat was intentionally killed by the defendant.

The judge thereafter sentenced Adeyemi to death by hanging.

“You, Adeyemi Seidu, is hereby sentenced to death by hanging; may God have mercy on your soul,” Justice Bola said.

In his reaction, the state Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr Adekola Olawoye (SAN), commended the judgement and said it was victory for the rule of law.

See more; http://gistmore.com/killer-of-ex-ondo-deputy-govs-daughter-sentenced-to-death

Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by GisterBlogger: 5:59am On Mar 28, 2019
cool
Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by IamD18: 5:59am On Mar 28, 2019
Only a fool will think this guy will go free when he's a nobody compared to the family of the deceased.

Sentencing him to death is the best judgement any sensible person will like.

5 Likes

Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by CreepyBlackpool: 6:20am On Mar 28, 2019
GisterBlogger:

but the deed was later exposed by his father, who reported the incident to the Ondo State Police Command.

Father that can not keep a secret to protect his son, is that one a father undecided
Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by GolDRoger: 6:23am On Mar 28, 2019
Sentenced to death by hanging to me is a very easy way to punish him

he should be sentence to life imprisonment with HARD LABOUR angry

1 Like

Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by lamidex(m): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2019
Hmmm. Very great judgment. Please hang him fast. Wicked guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by nicepoker101(m): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2019
His dad is a carpenter so his coffin is already in place.

1 Like

Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by Dami12345: 2:51am On Mar 29, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

Father that can not keep a secret to protect his son, is that one a father undecided

I tongue lashed my father on a similar issue. I told him that is y he is how he is. That look at the rich friends, they protect their own. See Davido, killed a few dealt drugs, cultist, but awesome guy right.
Stupid poor people be sending their own to hang while the rich do otherwise, guess we know why the rich always win.
Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by babadigu(m): 3:38am On Mar 29, 2019
good development cool
Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by webartizum: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
His dad is a carpenter so his coffin is already in place.So he can do anything else like China toursim
Thanks
Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by Rochelle3636363: 6:49pm On May 10, 2019
This blog is great. I have found profitable information from this blog. I like its comments. thanks for the info. https://www.hleatherjackets.com/product/captain-marvel-jacket/
Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by artimization: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
Make your own Elegant Logo Design using the best Free Logo Creator. Use the online logos maker app to make free Elegant Logos.
Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by Crenzywilliams(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

A secret that will kill him and every member of his family, I realot feel for the brother and the father, they were the ones to send him to the hsngman's noose. Personally I don't know what I'll do in such a situation sha, I bliv I for tell my son to ja sha. But God forbid I raise my son would ever do such a terrible thing.

2 Likes

Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by Ogbunigwe2018: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
How can the son of a bricklayer be in a serious relationship with the daughter of an ex deputy governor undecided

2 Likes

Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by meezynetwork(m): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2019
So sad
Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by thundafire: 7:42am On Sep 19, 2019
IamD18:
Only a fool will think this guy will go free when he's a nobody compared to the family of the deceased.

Sentencing him to death is the best judgement any sensible person will like.
he will be executed quickly dey guy na bastard instead of dey guy to enjoy mny he chose to be stupid

1 Like

Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by anonymuz(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2019
The guy face sef, electrocution is the best jor.
Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by jobstart: 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
At Conflict Free Divorce, we have more than 30 years of experience helping clients through their child custody cases. We know what it takes to effectively defend your case, and we know how to help you pursue the results that you need. When there is a disagreement in divorce concerning the future of your child Find the best Family lawyer near you
Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by artimization: 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
Bayangol Hotel in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - 4 star hotel conveniently located in the business and cultural district of Ulanbator
Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by artimization: 5:54am On Jan 29, 2020
Reconsider travel to China due to novel coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, China. Some areas have increased risk.
Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by Jabioro: 6:36am On Jan 29, 2020
Yes Justice well served
Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by 12Monkeys: 7:00am On Jan 29, 2020
Yaribanza Musilimi
Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by jammie123: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
really like this post and the site as always providing us the best of the news around the corner keep up the good work as the tellgamestop have done so far for their customers.
Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by Situation001(m): 12:52am On Feb 05, 2020
GolDRoger:
Sentenced to death by hanging to me is a very easy way to punish him

he should be sentence to life imprisonment with HARD LABOUR angry
and be fed with tax payers money..

1 Like

Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by wizardus: 5:55am On Feb 05, 2020
CreepyBlackpool:

Ode

1 Like

Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by Phygo(m): 6:39am On Feb 05, 2020
A
Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by jenniejensen032: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information
https://movieclothiers.com/product/no-time-to-die-beige-corduroy-suit
Re: Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death by serenityreid: 7:22am On Sep 21, 2020
If you have ever been given a movie review writing assignment, you probably know that it is a highly complicated task. The film review sample will hep you a lot to deal wth this essay so you will write it at its best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). / Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS / Js2 Female Students In Uniform Spotted Smoking In Their Boyfriends House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.