Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,082 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) (48022 Views)

Andrew Ogbuja Arraigned For Raping Ochanya Ogbanje To Death (PHOTO) / Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death / Stepmum Stabs UNIABUJA Undergraduate To Death (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by reicherMan: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
An Ondo state High Court sitting in Akure has sentenced Seidu Adeyemi to die by hanging for killing Khadijat Oluboyo, daughter of former deputy governor of Ondo State.

Adeyemi was charged for killing his girlfriend, Khadijat Oluboyo, on July 2, 2018 and burying her inside his room at Aratusi, Oke-Aro area of Akure.

Khadijat was a final year student of Adekunle Ajasin University in Akungba Akoko (AAUA) until her death.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/court-sentences-killer-of-ex-ondo.html

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by reicherMan: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Good grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Baawaa(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
Is left for the Governor to sign his death warrant,the case is fast because it has to do with one of them,assuming it was their son that killed nobody's daughter the case will be delay till we won't hear anything again.

226 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by pillarmaria(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
I still do not understand why he should kill a lady that would have changed his fortune for good.

something tells me there is more to this allegation.

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by freemanbubble: 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Okay
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
village people nawao

A deputy gov's daughter fell in love with a poor guy, a rare opportunity only seen in nollywood movies yet village people no allow the guy enjoy his life. This days I don't bind and cast village people, I rather pay my monthly village dues to be in their good books.

194 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by OBTMOS(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Wow! Fats justice. If it were to be a no man's daughter, it would have taken like forever to deliver the judgement.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by bentwood85(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Still on the ritual matter..... AFONJA I hail Una harvesting ministry ..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by tiredoflife(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
pillarmaria:
I still do not understand why he should kill a lady that would have changed his fortune for good.

He couldn't wait enough
Or her parents want someone who comes from their circle

6 Likes

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by yuanexchanger: 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hope they won't be released later,as this is very common here.check my siggy for your rmb
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Satan66(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Good riddance to that afonja
Certainly a day to celebrate with Pammie

3 Likes

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Greenbirth: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Only if he is hanged that we can believe it. I followed the case that time. He really killed the lady in a very painful manner just because of money, shame on him.

10 Likes

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Andrewkinggg: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
pillarmaria:

They probably might have had a disagreement which is very possible....
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by braveboy64(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Laslas
He didn't even buy Benz

3 Likes

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Gsteve01(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hmmm

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by softwerk(f): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Logo Benz things tongue

2 Likes

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by id4sho(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
He got served,

1 Like

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Oricha79(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Crime doesn't pay, he should face the penalty.

1 Like

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by nwakibie3(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Because she was deputy gov daughter, judgment was given almost immediately

3 Likes

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by momentusjay(f): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
And Pastor King and the famous kidnapper is still alive

12 Likes

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by teacherbim(f): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
Apetamin is available, delivery to any state in Nigeria.
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Precioussilas10: 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
Now see you life !
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Echo50(m): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
I thought his dead by now? was his case inconclusive? bros, just name ur co play mate to die with.
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by InaNla(f): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
Very good judgement. Rest in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Teejay13(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
Good for him.

3 Likes

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by jericco1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
took almost a year to sentence him
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by PoliticalChinex(m): 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
One thing is to sentence this killers to death another thing is to actually execute them.

who have heard of any execution in any state in Naija in recent times??

2 Likes

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by afoltundeseen(f): 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Crime doesn't pay. Tell them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud / Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) / Two Traffic Robbers Apprehended In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.