Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,256 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). (5116 Views)

See The Wild Animal We Killed Yesterday (photo / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' / Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by damilola4162(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
One of the Nigerian soldiers identified as Dorbu Hope, in the frontline against Boko Haram/Islamic States of West Africa Province (ISWAP) insurgents has lost his life in the fight.

According to twitter user @SamEba_D, the young soldier died yesterday, June 15, in the battlefield again the insurgents.

He hails from Ogoni from Ogoni, Rivers state. The tweeter user condoles with the family of the deceased soldier and the entire Ogoni people.

He wrotes:
"Dorbu Hope was a strong Ogoni soldier on the frontline against Boko Haram.
"He died fighting to keep you and I safe in Nigeria on the battlefield yesterday.
"Condolences to his family and the entire Ogoni people."

source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/06/16/photo-of-nigerian-solider-who-died-yesterday-fighting-boko-haram/

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by sirjoggy(m): 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
May Almighty God rest his soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by rexchazy(m): 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
You die for Nigeria you die for nothing, you die banzarlly

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by donbachi(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Died for a government dat cannot even clean ogoniland.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by Fuckyoumod: 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
He did not died keeping me and you safe!
Perhaps he died keeping you safe!

"For safety is of the Lord"

He died keeping the Northern elites and Muslims safe. unfortunately for him, Boko haram members are been treated somewhere by the Nigeria Army as heroes. In the guise of "repentant"

My simple take is, if you die fighting boko haram you died in vain!!!

RIP dear southerner!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by adecz: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2020

Its a waste of life, fighting under
the current crop of corrupt, incompetent,
crop of Hausa/Fulani, kanuri military
commanders & their Commander in chief,
who love enemy soldiers more than
their own boys!!

Condolences to his parents!!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by Elton02(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Gunshot to the faithful departed...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by falcon01: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
literally speaking, he died for nothing.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by damilola4162(m): 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
falcon01:
literally speaking, he died for nothing.

Cc: lalasticala, mynd44, dominique
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by SAMBARRY: 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Smh all those government officials who have a hand his death they should not die again o
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by gambia(m): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
May his soul rest in peace, but when will this war end? undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by Orubebe01: 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
What a useless way to die
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by Tansismmg(m): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Die for nothing, I no knw Wetin una Dey go join soldier for, una govt no Dey give una family anything if una die so Wetin una Dey do for there. I just Dey pray make all this soldiers turn against this stupid govt make them give us guns make we finish em
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by falcon01: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
damilola4162:

Cc: lalasticala, mynd44, dominique
what's this?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by Tedpgrass: 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
R. I. P. young sir

Condolences to your family.

Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by davillian(m): 1:12am On Jun 17, 2020
In Nigeria it is joblessness that makes people join the army...
Just because its the easiest way to secure a fed government job....

Rip man...
I had every opportunity to join the Nigerian army but I hate the job with passion....
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by damilola4162(m): 7:42am On Jun 17, 2020
davillian:
In Nigeria it is joblessness that makes people join the army...
Just because its the easiest way to secure a fed government job....

Rip man...
I had every opportunity to join the Nigerian army but I hate the job with passion....

Bro you have taken the best decision.... Joining Nigeria Army is likened to suicide
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by davillian(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2020
damilola4162:

Bro you have taken the best decision.... Joining Nigeria Army is likened to suicide
This was in 2005
I was suppose to join the NDA because my dad was a top military officer with his influence it would have been easy but I told him I'm not joining
Not like I was scared of death or something but I just hate the job.....
I wrote jamb went for post ume , gained admission and left him at home...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:08am On Jun 17, 2020
Rip gallants solider sorry to say this I blame the soldiers why taken BH as prisoners I will rather kill them,what's the rehab got to do with me
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by cassidy1996(m): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2020
davillian:

This was in 2005
I was suppose to join the NDA because my dad was a top military officer with his influence it would have been easy but I told him I'm not joining
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by damilola4162(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2020
davillian:

This was in 2005

Alright, now I understand...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by sacajawea: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
He died trying to Keep me Safe? Ok
But truth be told, am I really safe in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by SammieRexx(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
donbachi:
Died for a government dat cannot even clean ogoniland.
Ogoni land is being cleaned as we speak....So dont say so
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by damilola4162(m): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
SammieRexx:
Ogoni land is being cleaned as we speak....So dont say so
this government has failed in the accept of security.
Lalasticala come and see.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by BlackfireX: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Why did we have so many northern soldiers stationed in the south here were there is less chaos

But..

Southern soldiers are there in the north where there is boko haram, bandits , iswap, herdsmen etc.

Something is not right
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by Gracespecial101(m): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
A life which can't be replaced. A love which we can't return. We are indepted to you for your Sacrifice R.I.P Warrior Salutes.....
Re: Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). by Queenslander(f): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
The most dangerous job right now.. R.I.P

(1) (Reply)

Dead Man Found Floating By The Unilag Lagoon Front / Js2 Female Students In Uniform Spotted Smoking In Their Boyfriends House (video) / See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.