Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (68541 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by 4Play(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2010
grin grin

^^^^^
Lamenter-In-Chief, shut up! Is my thread not closer to the truth?

Let the lamenting begin. Now that RVP is crocked, excuses will start pouring in.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2010
Cristalz:

If you can provide some pictorial evidence of your support for Arsenal, I will. grin

What picture evidence do you need again? My wife Mukina2 has been a Gayyner for 20yrs and she has Arsenal logos on her bra and unmentionables
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2010
debosky:

Can you muppets go and make noise somewhere else? Anuofia. angry

No be your fault, Na acute trophy-phobia dey worry you.

4play Your thread is the truth, abeg give us GAYYners our lamentation and tomfoolery thread back

Now VanPersie is injured, lets start our wait for next season chorus
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2010
Where exactly have you seen anyone lamenting? if you need to console someone, head to the liverfluke thread, we are not mourning here.  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2010
4 Play:

grin grin

^^^^^
Lamenter-In-Chief, shut up! Is my thread not closer to the truth?

Let the lamenting begin. Now that RVP is crocked, excuses will start pouring in.

Oh shut it - your thread isn't even worth using as e-toilet paper. tongue

There is no lamentation on this thread, so go and jump off a cliff if that upsets you.

Buncha voyeuristic twats with nothing tangible to contribute. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by 4Play(m): 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2010
I'm not a fan but an Arsenal sympathiser. In the spirit of kindness, I thought I open a thread where Gayners can do what they know best, bemoan the decay of their once great club. As that great sage Emmanuel Adebayor noted, Arsenal will soon be overtaken by Man City. You folks should take note of the words of a wise man such as Ade.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by 4Play(m): 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2010
dayokanu:

No be your fault, Na acute trophy-phobia dey worry you.

Trophy-phobia. grin Heard they are allergic to winning trophies. It's against Wenger's religion to win a trophy.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2010
The excuse are ready. Van Persie injured, Wankott injured, Henry left, Eduardo injured, Tony Adams retired, Seaman got Apollo thats why GAYYners are trophyless again in 2011
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2010
I leave you to slimshay. . , he has a meter that measures your degree of daftness as exhibited on this thread. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2010
LOL grin

@DK
Don't hide behind Muki.  .  .feel free to profess your undying love and admiration for Arsene Wenger if you want the thread. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by 4Play(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2010
dayokanu:

The excuse are ready. Van Persie injured, Wankott injured, Henry left, Eduardo injured, Tony Adams retired, Seaman got Apollo thats why GAYYners are trophyless again in 2011

Wankott wey dey run around aimlessly like a headless chicken doused with devil beans. Van Perv na part-time player, they don't pay him enough. He's too busy looking for chicks to rape and throwing tantrums like teenage girl.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2010
Cristalz:

LOL grin
@DK
Don't hide behind Muki
. . .feel free to profess your undying love and admiration for Arsene Wenger if you want the thread. grin

Muki is the one hiding under me. Come and check for yourself.

I have nothing but admiration for wenGAY, How wont I admire a man who doesnt have a European trophy in close to 30yrs of coaching, been trophyless for half a decade and yet has that multitude of deluded fans and management under the control of his finger tap.

4 Play:

Wankott wey dey run around aimlessly like a headless chicken doused with devil beans. Van Perv na part-time player, they don't pay him enough. He's too busy looking for chicks to despoil and throwing tantrums like teenage girl.

What of Tony Adams, Steve Bould retirement that makes Arsenal unable to compete for trophy in 2011, Dont forget the global warming and reccesion together with flood in Pakistan
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by 4Play(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2010
^^^^
Their excuses no dey ever stop. I heard Wenger blamed PDP rotation policy for his refusal to win a trophy. He said the PDP agreed that it's not Arsenal's turn to win trophies for the next 50 years as they have won enough.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2010
dayokanu:

Muki is the one hiding under me. Come and check for yourself.

I have nothing but admiration for wenGAY, How wont I admire a man who doesnt have a European trophy in close to 30yrs of coaching, been trophyless for half a decade and yet has that multitude of deluded fans and management under the control of his finger tap.

@DK

I said ''behind'', not ''under''. grin

You've got a point about Wenger though, I mean, how da heck does he do it?
Globally jazz them all or something? I need to know who his juju man is o.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by 4Play(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2010
Cristalz:

@DK
I said ''behind'', not ''under''. grin

Na only ''missionary'' DK sabi with Muki. He doesn't do her from behind.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Vieira(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2010
Too many trolls.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2010
4 Play:

Na only ''missionary'' DK sabi with Muki. He doesn't do her from behind.

And what day and time did you witness this? grin
BTW, shez so gonna have your head.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by 4Play(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2010
Cristalz:

Word on the street lipsrsealed Mukina can't deny it. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2010
Cristalz:

angry angry angry angry

What do you mean by that!!! You mean Mukina is gonna give 4play head? Not in this lifetime, Only Dayokanu gets head from Mukina2
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2010
LOL grin
Okay, I may have to clean this all up. We're going waaay off topic here. grin

Back to Wenger and his boiz.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2010
What are you cleaning up? Did Debosky miss target while aiming for duduspace behind?

And why must you a scummie be the one cleaning up?

Cant another GAYYner like edoyad come here to lick it up?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2010
@biolabee
I ain't Wenger or Duduspace.
If you read my post well, you will see that I never implied Almunia was better than the keepers mentioned.
I only tried to show that even goalie's being quoted at 21 million pounds do make high profile mistakes.
Go and watch Reina's gaffe yesterday.
It was disastrous.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2010
I can see that 4play as replaced Sauron as Dk's P.I.C on this thread.
abeg carry your yeye talk go Bayern thread and vamoose from this place
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by jalether(m): 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2010
dayokanu:

What are you cleaning up? Did Debosky miss target while aiming for duduspace behind?

And why must you a scummie be the one cleaning up?

Cant another GAYYner like edoyad come here to lick it up?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You mean dobo has been cheating on mamagee shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I always knew that guy had skeleton in his closet. oh well he is a gayner.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by slimshay(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2010
Oh dear these m0r0n$ hav just ruined my dKometer. Cristalz, 4play, jalether. . . .I'd appreciate if you exhibit your 'pestinest' and stupidity in bits. You just messed up the scale. These things cost money you know.

And by the way Donkey, I heard after sniffing some crystalz you usually dnt need 4play before getting behind gayleather. Just gossip o.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2010
slimshay:

Oh dear these m0r0n$ hav just ruined my dKometer. Cristalz, 4play, jalether. . . .I'd appreciate if you exhibit your 'pestinest' and stupidity in bits. You just messed up the scale. These things cost money you know.

And by the way Donkey, I heard after sniffing some crystalz you usually dnt need 4play before getting behind gayleather. Just gossip o.

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by eyoniggar(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2010
slimshay:

CLASSIC!! cheesy grin

Crizzle, the arses dnt have to say anythang, I was just wondering
if there is a law on NL sport section that states a fan of a particular club
is mandated to created their own threads.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dipo2much(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2010
Stupid dimwits. Our thread is sufficient content for their boring lives. The can only afford time to come here and type gibberish about wenger and arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ritchboy(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2010
slimshay:

[size=14pt]And by the way Donkey, I heard after sniffing some crystalz you usually dnt need 4play before getting behind gayleather[/size]. Just gossip o.

POST OF THE MILLENNIUM!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Slimshay, you deserve an award grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2010
^
oh hell's kitchen, thats what you'll like grin

As for 4-play, why did you come back? angry
your wife and 5 kids need you, you should not have time for NL again
especially our thread angry
now we have you and Dk to deal with angry

Crizzzle
devils advocate angry grin
but again you na reddevil tongue

Dayo
you know what you'll get cool

Slim
grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ritchboy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2010
As for 4-play, why did you come back? angry
your wife and 5 kids need you, you should not have time for NL again

4play just escaped from Gitmo. . . unfortunately Sauron is still on the wrong side of the wall cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2010
Enough of the madness. . . .footie returns soonest. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! / UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.