Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu At 67 - Kayode Akiolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu At 67 - Kayode Akiolu (267 Views)

Justice Ayobode Lokulo-Sodipe Dies At 67! (Appeal Court Judge Slumps, Dies) / Tinubu At 67:tinubu Attends Match Between Ex-super Eagles Players & Team Tinubu / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu At 67 - Kayode Akiolu by nazzyon(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU AT 67 - Kayode Akiolu

It is always a pleasure to celebrate the birthday of our visionary and astute leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Today, we get to remember your achievements, in both private and public sectors, that have in no small measure shaped the political landscape, in a manner that truly represent what democracy is all about. Truly, you represent the definition of a visionary leader, whose attribute has been defined by a writer to be the ability to imagine the future and act on it, yielding great results in the process and then using the success for the benefit of others.

I am deeply grateful to you for the unending admonition, motivation and inspiration, which has largely impacted in me the virtue of true, genuine and positive agent of change.

I pray that you will enjoy many more years of service to humanity and continue to be a blessing to others.

www.twitter.com/keyinwithkayode
www.INSTAGRAM.com/kayodemoshoodakiolu

(1) (Reply)

Go Beyond Party Politics, CAN Tells Buhari / God’s Grace Delivers, Not Human Efforts – Vp Osinbajo / Efcc Academy Set To Award Degree Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.