Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Nigerian man bags 20yrs in jail for robbery, assault in Ghana - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian man bags 20yrs in jail for robbery, assault in Ghana (14749 Views)

Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos / Rev. Christian Ohazulume Sacked And Arrested For Child Sexual Assault In Boston / 22 Secondary School Students Arraigned In Court Over Assault In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian man bags 20yrs in jail for robbery, assault in Ghana by nwanyionitsha: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
Guruindahouse:
Reading your gibberish just made me yawn. Mtchew..
At least these are houses and the pics show the ancient part of Ibadan like Bere, Oja Oba and etc. Most of these buildings were constructed before you pigs know how to build hut in your forsaken and deserted areas. Was is it not on top of trees you have been living in your ancient days?

What can you say about your potorpotor land that has turned to burial grounds. You live in a foreign land and take home to bury. Olosi omo ale.

Yoruba rock. What a sophisticated race.

Expecting your trash, half-witted swine.
Same old, same old. Remain in your coven.
Sophisticated agberos who can't move with the times.
Ritualists who can't change theie roofs. grin grin
Re: Nigerian man bags 20yrs in jail for robbery, assault in Ghana by Guruindahouse(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Your sh..its and gibberish are really boring now.

E dey pain you because we are more sophisticated than your generations. Atleast we have sophisticated agberos, what do you have in your forsaken,barren, muddy, deserted and gully-eroded area? Don't lie because I was forced to serve in one of your sh..ty villages that you are calling cities. Ritualism are all over your potorpotor zones as well.

When Are you gonna make living souls to be residing in your marshy cities. The only time they go home is when they die. I am sure greater number of your own lineage will die in Lagos also. Fagabons and fa..ggots that turn their hometowns to burial grounds.

Get it into your garri-filled flat skull, Yoruba rocks.
nwanyionitsha:
Same old, same old. Remain in your coven.
Sophisticated agberos who can't move with the times.
Ritualists who can't change theie roofs. grin grin
Re: Nigerian man bags 20yrs in jail for robbery, assault in Ghana by nwanyionitsha: 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
Guruindahouse:
Your sh..its and gibberish are really boring now.

E dey pain you because we are more sophisticated than your generations. Atleast we have sophisticated agberos, what do you have in your forsaken,barren, muddy, deserted and gully-eroded area? Don't lie because I was forced to serve in one of your sh..ty villages that you are calling cities. Ritualism are all over your potorpotor zones as well.

When Are you gonna make living souls to be residing in your marshy cities. The only time they go home is when they die. I am sure greater number of your own lineage will die in Lagos also. Fagabons and fa..ggots that turn their hometowns to burial grounds.

Get it into your garri-filled flat skull, Yoruba rocks.
Dont respond to agberos.
Go change the roof of your father's house.
Re: Nigerian man bags 20yrs in jail for robbery, assault in Ghana by dederocs(m): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Being in Ghana without money, or a good plan, is a set up ...death trap.
Re: Nigerian man bags 20yrs in jail for robbery, assault in Ghana by Guruindahouse(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
E don dey pain nincompoop. Don't you have agberos also in your disoriented Onitsha? I was there, and I saw it. This your point holds no water.
You piglet son of swine and sow don't appreciate decency and decorum here on NL.

Let me look for another stinking pigs from cities that have turned to burial grounds to play with. Hahahha.

If they ban me to quote, I will create another profile ASAP.

Mind you, I have no iota of doubt that there is no one in your miserable lineage that can achieve what I have accomplished in life at my age. The only language flat-headed Swines understand are the dirty ones.

Awon omo ale radarada.
nwanyionitsha:
Dont respond to agberos.
Go change the roof of your father's house.
Re: Nigerian man bags 20yrs in jail for robbery, assault in Ghana by nwanyionitsha: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
Guruindahouse:
E don dey pain nincompoop. Don't you have agberos also in your disoriented Onitsha? I was there, and I saw it. This your point holds no water.
You piglet son of swine and sow don't appreciate decency and decorum here on NL.

Let me look for another stinking pigs from cities that have turned to burial grounds to play with. Hahahha.

If they ban me to quote, I will create another profile ASAP.

Mind you, I have no iota of doubt that there is no one in your miserable lineage that can achieve what I have accomplished in life at my age. The only language flat-headed Swines understand are the dirty ones.

Awon omo ale radarada.
Nonsense and brownroof. tongue
Re: Nigerian man bags 20yrs in jail for robbery, assault in Ghana by greenermodels: 11:41pm On May 25, 2019
oilPUSSY:
As usual grin grin

À skull lovér.
bros, please, who is the oba doing incantation with a human head.
Re: Nigerian man bags 20yrs in jail for robbery, assault in Ghana by oilPUSSY(f): 11:51pm On May 25, 2019
greenermodels:
bros, please, who is the oba doing incantation with a human head.

Oni of Ife
https://www.nairaland.com/4970917/ooni-ife-ogundamisi-participating-oshoosi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Child Activist Arraigned For Abuse & Enslavement Of Her Housemaid / Prison Officer, Teenage Housewife Snatch Motorcycles / Fake Lovers Jailed For Internet Fraud In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.