Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God (16984 Views)

Legend Of The Human God: Legacy Transfer / Emi(legend Of The Human God): Reboot / Legend Of Ikogosi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
Emi should have open up to Ajanaku in the first place..

Ajanaku hmmmmm, his coming back will shake the town ooo, must especially Emi.

Emi should not have denied his feeling for princess no matter what.

OP u too much
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
Series 2
Meeting with the Gods

This atmosphere is familiar, have heard these sounds before, these tormented souls. Ajanaku jumped to his feet, sweating profusely, he noticed his legs were healed, something felt strange yet he felt better, he observed the room where he was, on all four corners were oil lamp, illuminating the room
"You are awake" A voice said from one of the dark corners.
Ajanaku slowly moved closer, out of the darkness came Darkness, solid darkness.
"Who are you? "
"Okunkun (Darkness)" It revealed it self, from head to toe was pure thick darkness, the eyes glowed red, moving closer to Ajanaku, within an instance he was already behind Ajanaku.
"I see why Esu is interested in you" Okunkun said and entered through Ajanaku and came out from the back.
Ajanaku stechted his hand towards Okunkun and was surprised his hand came out from the back, he moved it sideways same happened.
"You look solid, but yet... " Ajanaku said surprised.

"Now that you are awake the King, expects you" Okunkun said and made his way out through a hole that was on the wall.

Back at Ayenireti, the King felt proud his daughter finally married whom he thought was best for her. Although Emi was troubled, he knew what Ajanaku could do, what if he came back for revenge, they were doomed, he knew the village even more than the King. But he never showed the troubled expression.

The King had made sure the new coupled were satisfied, a new home, loads of servants, lands, riches, whatever could they wish for.

What the King expected was now his grand children. If only he knew Emi won't be staying long, he wouldn't have had his mind on these wish.

Tbc

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ajanaku saw himself in the midst of gods, not just any gods but the toughest and meanest of them.
"Will you like to trade? " Esu said from his throne. Other gods in this meeting included
Okunkun(Lord of Darkness)
Onika(Lord of mischief)
Among others, all of them were about seven in number.
"What are we selling? I need Emi's head" Ajanaku said
But what these gods are after is more than what Ajanaku could ever imagine.
"Done, we shall offer you the Dark Spirit of the Greater god" Okunkun said, his voice seemed to be as dark as he looked
The greater god was the third in ranking of spirit gift a human could get, while Emi only attained the spirit of a Warrior god, which was just the beginning of the Spirit gift.
"What shall I do? " Ajanaku asked feeling fulfilled.

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ajanaku will shake the town ooo, especially Emi.

OP tanks for the update
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Emi laid beside Adeshewa, She didn't hesistated in putting her head on his chest, here with him she felt secure.
"What do you think will happen to Ajanaku?" She asked calmly.
"I hope he doesn't take a decision he regrets"
After hours of hearty chatting, they both fell asleep.

Emi felt a soft tap on his leg, at first he was reluctant then he felt it again, slowly he sat upright on the bamboo bed and looked at the strange person that stood by his leg.
"Emi, come with me" The being said. He was glowing all over his body his face could be hardly seen, but for some reason Emi trusted this person and quickly followed without question. He made sure he laid Adeshewa's head comfortably before getting up.
He opened the door of his chamber, expecting the cold chill of the night, but reverse was the case
He found himself in a room that was bright, sculptures of legends, he saw his own image which made him concluded these were the Warrior gods before him.
He saw a door ahead and advanced forward opening it he found himself among gods.

"Welcome, Warrior God, I sense you are about to break into the second level of your powers" The one that sat on the throne that was much higher in the circle said.

"Great gods" Emi said bowing his head respectfully

"This is a fair warning, Esu is on his move again and he is with alliance with a formidable foe" Obatala said
"We have no way to help, this destiny lies on you"

Emi found himself on the bed sweating, it felt real he thought feeling slight headache

Early the next morning a loud bang came at the door, as Adeshewa attended to it.
"My Lord, your presence is urgently needed" She said softly

Emi entered into the palace and all eyes fell on him. The Elders seemed to be murmuring inaudibly
"Silence" The King said and handed over a scroll to Emi
"A threat from Ajanaku" The King said
Emi read the scroll and neatly folded it and handed it over
"I'll meet him for the challenge tomorrow" Emi said feeling confident
At this it seemed a calm spirit had rested on them all, as Emi assured them all was well. He was The Choosen, the had no reason to doubt him.

Emi pondered on what his move would be, or what Ajanaku was up to, feeling frustrated, he laid himself hardly on the bed, giving a creaping sound.
"You have to deny this offer, there are somethings even the gods can't handle" Adeshewa said from the entrance of the kitchen and handed him a cup of liquid concoction
"Denying a trial will only make a weakling out of me, and they will doubt my confidence" Emi replied.
"At times running from a fight is the best way to save a life" Adeshewa said and made her way back into the kitchen.

The next day.....

Tbc

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by BABADOT01(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
Wow, nice story... please don't take too long before you update the next episode

1 Like

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by daddio(m): 6:32am On Apr 08, 2019
Good work brother, keep it up
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Ann2012(f): 7:26am On Apr 08, 2019
Well done OP
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Bobosneh: 9:40am On Apr 08, 2019
I just can't get enough of this story I swear
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 9:41am On Apr 08, 2019
The next day.....Emi mounted his horse, after the King had wished him Victory.
"Why does it feel like am not going to see you again" Adeshewa, remorse in her voice "Father, tell him to stop this madness" She pleaded.
Emi, urged his horse to move forward, soon he was out of sight.

He got to the open field, Ajanaku was already waiting for him battle ready, Emi alighted his horse and charged his Beast Soul, as he walked towards Ajanaku. He had nothing to say, except to beat some sense into Ajanaku, maybe he would rest and listen to him.

Ajanaku on the other hand, was annoyed no one would witness the fall of their hero.
Emi sent his beast soul in a furious rage, but was surprised as Ajanaku, broke the beast with just one hit of his fist.
Emi for the first time was scared, just immediately Adeshewa's word began to ring in his brain.
"Sometimes it best to run from a fight"
Ajanaku only smiled devilish. Emi began stepping backward, and in a moment mounted his horse and retreated.
"Coward" Ajanaku shouted and sent his beast soul after Emi. The Soul collided with the horse, within a second sucked it dry. It was now obvious to Emi that Ajanaku posses the Dark force which feed on life form to get stronger.

Before Emi could stand, Ajanaku already held his head and slammed his face on the ground, he raised him and punched him on his stomach, breaking Emi's ribs.
AHHHHHHHHH Emi shouted and nod Ajanaku on the forehead, but the impact was rebound in his head, making him bleed.
For the first time in combat Emi was bleeding non stop. Ajanaku twisted his hand backward, without much force, he broke Emi's hand.
"Weakling" Ajanaku said and hit Emi's face with his fist.
"No single hit"
WHACK
"You have fallen"
"GBIM"
The last hit made Emi unconscious.
Ajanaku held out a scroll, and used Emi's blood to write on it. He folded it and gave it to the message bird, that flew toward Ayenireti.

Tbc

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by dawno2008(m): 10:47am On Apr 08, 2019
Wow shocked shocked shocked
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Hamid7(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2019
So Obatala and others can't help Emi, even after they summoned him to their presence.
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2019
Ajanaku laid Emi's body on his horse and mounted it, Thunder stroke in the sky, continuously. Ajanaku wickedly smiled looking at the sky.
"Any one of you that feels strong should come down here" Ajanaku said, referring to the gods
The thunder stroke again this time forming a pillar before Ajanaku, swirling furiously. Ajanaku quickly held Emi's neck placing his dagger on it.
"I'll kill him if you move closer"
At this the Thunder slowly faded, and the sky became clear.

Back at Ayenireti.
Adeshewa had screamed and wailed, she was finding it difficult to weep, her eyes seemed to be boiling out of the sockets. The kingdom was troubled, even those that tried comforting her, were thinking of the predicament that faced them. The King only hid himself in his chamber, refusing to give any motivational speech to anyone, he himself needed motivation
The Elders converge at the palace discussing what line of action would be next, but they found nothing, all way seemed to be blocked.
The got the letter from the message bird, where Ajanaku had promised to raid the village the following day.

"I warned him, I told him" were the only words Adeshewa could find within herself.

The soldiers knew it was hopeless fighting for a cause greater than them. Whatever Ajanaku did to Emi, they sure wouldn't stand a chance even to raise their shield.

The only solution now, was the evacuate the town, while some found it as a disgracing act, half of Ayenireti were already out of the village. Even the King if not for his position would have joined in evacuating the village.

Tbc

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hmmmmm

Tanks for the update
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by obinoral1179(m): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
BABADOT01:
Wow, nice story... please don't take too long before you update the next episode
baba Lo la
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
FALL OF EMI, IRETI IS DEAD
Emi felt his hands tightly bounded. Too weak to move, his hands we chained which made him float in mid air, he tried for a little but every attempt only drained more of his power. It was a spell bound chain that sucked every strength one gathered.
Someone splashed water on his face
haaahhiiii! Emi groaned feeling exhausted, he looked down looking at Ajanaku.

"Wake up"
"You should have killed me when you had the chance" Emi said and spat to the ground.
"Killing you will be too much of mercy, I want to break you" Ajanaku said walking round the guard room
"Why, why does it have to come to this"
Ajanaku felt remorseful, his spirit weakened by the question, he knew there was a better a way to resolve, but what can they do about the bastard called Envy.
"Rest, I will need you to hear the wailing of your people, when I bring them to their knees"
"What did Esu promise you, longer life, dark forces, riches" Emi asked
"Shut Up" Ajanaku shouted placing his hands on his head, feeling annoyed he left the guard room, banging the door loudly..

Emi tried controlling the tears that flowed from his eyes, the gods had forsaken them, was this a test of fate. No way, how cruel must the gods be.
"All gods should perish, betrayed by my own, may the gods be forsaken, who will worship you, if your true worshippers are dead, and slaughtered like animals, tortured by those weaker"

Obatala was filled with rage, Emi's words drove into the depth of his heart, who will worship them, who will they protect, who will they lead.
The remaining gods only sat down silently and waiting for Obatala to give his verdict.

At Ayenireti, the land was already plundered, chained and filled in a straight line, into slavery they went, something that has not happened and never did they thought it would.
Adeshewa chained to Ajanaku's horse, looked into Ajanaku's eyes, the evil he has become.
"What dignity do you have, trading Your Own people into slavery" She asked angrily.
"If only you gave me the attention I Wanted" Ajanaku said, slowing the pace of his horse
"Stupid excuse"

"There is no need talking to this animal" The King said, from behind.
"A bastard of the soil"
WHACCCCKKK!!! the King received a heavy lashing from one of Ajanaku's demon soldier.
"Take it easy on the old man" Ajanaku said and stared at Adeshewa.
"Where is Emi? " She asked in a pleading tone.
"He is not dead yet"
Ajanaku knew in his heart he had wrong everyone, but the thirst of real power felt good and worth sacrifices, he thought.
Tbc

4 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Thanks to everyone, I really appreciate the comments and reviews.
Please keep the reviews coming, let's know what you think about our MC and the gods at large

1 Like

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Hamid7(m): 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
Devilpen, you have a good story here, and you don't keep your readers waiting for long without updating. Please don't stop this piece of literature, there are too many abandoned stories on Nairaland.
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2019

RISE OF A GRAND SPIRIT

Emi is gone
The hope in us is dead
Even the gods has turned deaf ears to our plea
Other kingdoms have heard of our downfall
Our unity is shattered.

Ajanaku stood in the midst of the dark gods. He looked threatened and frustrated, his anger was rising very fast.
"Nobody kills Emi, until I see it fit" Ajanaku shouted furiously, pointing his sword at Iku(death)
"Idiot, his come back will be fierce on us all, we only pretend Obatala and his fellow won't retaliate on this matter, we all know he will" Sigidi said.
"You have no say in this matter, we gave you these powers you posses" Ologundudu said and his eyes flared red.
Esu all this whole only kept mute, watching them calmly, at last he spoke
"Whats the point of killing Emi, when immediately another Warrior god will rise?" Esu asked and when it seemed he was not getting any reply, he took his leave.

Emi could feel the presence of the King and Adeshewa from his prison, he knew he had to do something, but every little power he gained was being drained immediately, he was lost in thought when Ajanaku walked in.
"Seems you won't die yet" he said
Emi was still yet to know what Ajanaku had in mind for him, all he prayed was solution came before it was too late.
"I know there are here" Emi said slowly
Ajanaku clanged his sword against the wall, as two of his demon warriors brought in Adeshewa
She freed herself and ran towards Emi raising her head to have a better view at Emi who hanged from above.
"I warned you" She said feeling sorry for her husband
"Am sorry"
Adeshewa felt something irritating within her and she hurried to a corner of the guard room and began vomiting.

"You've planted in her" Ajanaku said and hit Emi with his beast soul.
Emi on one part was happy, but rethinking, situation only got worse, Ajanaku surely has found another means to deal with him.
Emi could now feel the living soul in Adeshewa, he smiled, he couldn't bear the smile, then he laughed loudly.
"It's a girl, and she posses, the Spirit, Grand God spirit" Emi said and laughed loudly.

Ajanaku at this statement got more irritated and dragged Adeshewa with him out of the prison.

Tbc

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by daddio(m): 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
Wao! Indeed, I'm enjoying this.
A great writer with good suspense.
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 11:39am On Apr 09, 2019
Now Emi’s fear were reduced, the Spirit of the Grand Gods came with an advantage, the bearer would not only feel secure but at a very tender age of the bearer, the power was at its peak, no harm could come closer, but as they grow the power to some extent reduces, but the Grand Spirit was known to be the highest height of the Spirit Warrior.
Adeshewa was safe, and their child in her was also safe, but all the same Emi knew, their years in slavery was still prolong, if that child was their only hope, they still had to wait till about fifteen more years in torment, at least that was what he thought, little did he know that things would take a very drastic turn.

Ajanaku furiously walked on the gods in midst of their meeting. At first they all felt angry but something made their attention turn towards Adeshewa, who struggled to set herself free.
On seeing these demons, Adeshewa became scared, her heart almost popped out through her mouth. She began sweating uncontrollable.
"haaaaa" Esu moaned feeling the power flow that flowed through Adeshewa,he descended his throne and moved closer to her.
He stood about 10feet in height, his body was heavily built, his face was the opposite of his description people were familiar with, he looked too handsome for such an evil role.
"The Grand Spirit flows through her, second encounter in the whole of my existence" Esu said and bent down a little, stretching his hands forward towards Adeshewa's face. His attempt to touch her only made him go through an indescribable pain, that pulled him to his knees. He regained his strength and moved back a little, at this it was easy to tell, confusion had fallen on all of them.
"Take her out of my sight" Esu said waving his hands and was already seen on his throne.

Ajanaku handed her over to the guards, and continued the meeting when she had left.
"What do we do about her? " Ajanaku asked, this whole drama was taking unimaginable turn, the stone was hurling at them.

"Nothing, for now, we all know no harm can come to her or the child" Sigidi said.
"I warned all of you, this human will bring confusion" Irunmole said and bolted at Ajanaku.
Ajanaku with quick reflex gave him a maximum hit of his Beast soul, sending Irunmole against the wall. At this, Sigidi, turned into sand and advanced towards Ajanaku, and pulled him to the ground, the sand formed a sharp dust sword and stooped directly on Ajanaku's Adam apple.
"Cast him out Esu"
Esu now dumbfounded, said nothing, after minutes of staring, he disappeared, leaving the other gods speechless

Tbc

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Bobosneh: 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
thank you sir for the update
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by dawno2008(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
Thanks so much @ Devilpen

It really getting interesting,seeing this story like a Hollywood movie

Nice job,once again

Pls keep update flowing like the grand spirit grin
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
Tanks for the update oooooooooooooo
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
EVERYONE IS A WARRIOR.
Far from Ayenireti, those that evacuated before its downfall, looked at the plains they had left behind, as it went up in smoke, thick black smoke. They had no shelter, barely enough food to go round.
The Chief Priest led them to a cave he had discovered on one of his expenditure looking for medicinal herbs. It was large enough to contain the whole of Ayenireti.
"We shall settle here for the meantime, before dusk, we shall all gather around and have a meeting" The Priest said,
Three days of trekking almost non stop, they had to eat and regain their strength, was it now down to starting from the scratch, their farms, savings, foods, would all be gone just with the blink of an eye.

Evening approached fast, as they all gathered round the Priest, to them he was their King, he practically knows and sees than them.
"Our people are not dead, infact a new hope has risen, the gods now lives among them" He said and turned around, facing the other set of people, since they form a large circle, he wanted to make sure, they saw the happy expression on his face.

"It is our duty to help them and renew our hope" He said
"Ayenireti is dead, our land is gone " A youth said from the gatherong
YEEEESSSSSSSS!!! The youths shouted, expression of weariness in their spirit.
"No, no, IRETI is not dead, we, we are the ones that are called Ayenireti, not the lands, if one of us still breathes, then IRETI is still alive" The Priest said, trying to make them see his point.

"What's the point of action" A girl said from the crowd.
"Everyone is a warrior, we have hearts strong as mountains"
The gathering yelled loudly cheering themselves. The priest raised his staff up, immediately the noise died down.

"We are going to free our people, let the gods know that we never leave our own to suffer, and we teach that bastard Ajanaku, that he made the greatest mistake ever"

They felt the extraordinarily refreshing air and drizzling of rain. A sign that the gods was fully behind them.
"Prepare warriors, it is not an easy task"

Tbc

4 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Hamid7(m): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2019

"Prepare warriors, it is not an easy task"
An epic battle is about to begin.
Thanks OP
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Esu entered into the prison where Emi was kept, for a while he looked lost and then finally spoke.
"Am surprise there could be two Warrior Spirit, which means the great gods also lies" Esu said and giggled
"Desperate time calls for desperate measures" Emi said and smiled back at Esu.
"You are scared, I can feel the stench, but it's okay to be, at least now I know the gods do fear unforeseen circumstances" Emi said hanging
"Bring her head" Esu said and face the entrance.
Whose Head Emi thought, for certain it couldn't be Adeshewa's, but she was the only "her" that he knew.
Out of a sack, Esu pulled out Adeshewa's lifeless head and threw it at Emi's feet where he could clearly see it from where he hunged.
"Impossible" Emi said, boiling with maximum range, "What have you done? "
"Taking all that matters " Esu said and used his trident to push the head.
"The child?"
"What do you expect, it's dead, never trust the gods"
Emi heart was broken, his life was becoming meaningless. Nothing was beginning to matter anymore.

The Chief Priest led his hand picked warriors, fifty in number, into the Realm where they held the others captive. They already had a drill, a sneak attack. Little by little, they conquered, any demon soldier spotted moving or standing alone were quickly attacked and silently murdered.

This they did till every demon soldier were overpowered.
"Princess" A soldier whispered drawing the attention of everyone in the cell.
"We've come to free you all" The soldier said and opened the iron door, silently leading them to extraction point.
After they had all gone including for the King who was reluctant at first but he was finally persuaded to go

The last person was about crossing the realm, immediately sighted by a demon soldier who screeched out loudly, the echos vibrating through every inch and corner of the realm.
"Princess you have to go" The Chief Priest said trying to push her.
"No I must stay, I am an added advantage, I am pregnant Ifagbemi,with a grand spirit" She said.
At these words the priest felt relieved he knew what it meant
"Protect the lady" Ifagbemi said and closed the portal.
In minutes, before them were devious monsters, the least of them was a creature like crocodile, with face of a man. Adeshewa took the lead and slowly advanced, the energy she emitted gave the monsters no choice than to steadily move back.
Ajanaku followed behind Esu and other gods right into where they kept Emi only to see that he was freed, no where to be found.
"Who did this?" Sigidi shouted.

Emi followed behind the soldier that freed him, trying to regain his strength.
"The Princess awaits" The soldier said, urging Emi to walk faster.
"Wait" Emi paused for a moment. Whatever this is, was really surpassing his understanding.

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
Wow,

Tanks for the update
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 7:29am On Apr 10, 2019
Adeshewa is alive? "
"Yes".
Emi felt power surge in his system, he felt refreshed, he then realized he had just broken into the second level of the Human God, he was no longer a warrior god, which means to some extent he could now match Ajanaku.

Esu and the others now came face to face with Adeshewa and the priest and the warriors.
"You think this is an advantage" Esu said directing his questions at Adeshewa.
He appeared behind her and placed his right middle finger at the back of her head, making her fall straight to the ground. Before the priest could summon his spells, Sigidi had already sent him to the ground. The gods attacked so fast that within the split of a second they had defeated all of them. Ajanaku, one by one, sucked the warriors souls, using it to recharge his God Spirit. Remaining the Priest and the Princess.

He was about taking the Priest soul. Then
WHIIIIMMMMMMMEEEEE! The beast soul passed through the midst of the gods, paving way for itself, it hit Ajanaku so hard he was rammed against a pillar that stood about 2meters from where he stood.
The gods look back and saw Emi and the warrior that freed him.
"Kill that one first" Esu said pointing at the soldier.
Sigidi was the first to advance, he turned himself into dust and with the force of a sand storm he came furiously.
Emi charged his beast soul into a thunder, that surged from his hand.
AAHHHHAAHHH!! Emi yelled and sent the thunder Bolt towards the sandstorm. For a while everywhere seemed quiet. Sigidi could not move, neither could he transform into his normal self. The sand storm stood still.
"Guess the gods don't know something, thunder with sand produces glass" Emi said.
He pulled the warrior behind him to the ground, avoiding an incoming beast soul.
Now it was down to 6 against two. Emi saw Adeshewa as she struggled with whatever Esu did to her. Slowly moving in circles, Emi got to where Adeshewa was and slowly bent down, at the same time looking at the gods before him to avoid surprise attack.
He helped the Priest up
"Three of you, get out of here" Emi said without listening further he pushed them into their realm.
It now him and six gods. He ran towards them yelling, Okunkun was the first to receive his punch, disorienting him from shading, he grabbed Ajanaku by the leg and in mid air, gave him a blow against the ground. Now the hell beast were no longer hindered. They all regroup, now Emi was outnumbered. He created the way to his realm, but it seemed to glitch, everytime he made it, he could not make it hold.
"You are going no where" Esu said wickedly, his voice echoing through the realm.
Just then behind Emi a very bright light shone, and from there advanced the greater gods. Obatala who lead the team, stood beside Emi with his Fury Axe, that was stainless, but ages of war, this axe had soiled in countless blood. Sango stood on Emi's right, his bloody , repeatedly gave a flash of thunder, beside Sango was Ogun, his arm covered completely with metals, at a stroke of a finger, it advance further into a sword,the last person on this crew was Yemoja. Sure she has her own love thrill with Esu but now bitter enemies.

"What is this" Esu was furious.
"Gods and man" Emi said and ran towards them, as the other gods followed into a fight duel.

Obatala pinned Esu against the wall and on the other hand, his axe tore through a demon beast, turning it into complete ash.
Obatala swayed his axe and hurled it at Esu, who immediately disappear and appeared behind Obatala........

Sango only sent his axe forward, the axe went round and round cutting every beast that stood on its path...

Ogun made through Ajanaku, phasing through him, he pulled out Ajanaku's heart, and dropped it to the ground and smashed it with a metal that advanced from his leg..
Ajanaku only stood and faced Ogun, that won't kill me" he said and smiled.
"Yes, but it will reduce the use of your beast soul" He said and kicked him, to the ground.

Esu knew this fight was going out of hand, and vanished, as the rest followed suit running for their lifes.
"This is not the end" Okunkun said but before he could vanish. Yemoja threw a spring spear at him, and he gave a loud blast, as the realm was filled with darkness.

Tbc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Wadewaltz(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2019
Devilpen wat are u?,an evil understudy of Divepen1 undecided or ur just my minion,the latter is better
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Wadewaltz(m): 7:38am On Apr 10, 2019
skubido:
Emi should have open up to Ajanaku in the first place..

Ajanaku hmmmmm, his coming back will shake the town ooo, must especially Emi.

Emi should not have denied his feeling for princess no matter what.

OP u too much
Skubido,dont explain d story to me,ur destroyin d complexity and makin it less interestin for me.
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by dawno2008(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2019
@Devilpen pls keep flowing, I can feel the grand spirit within me too cool

Nice update sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oriki Of Ikoyi - I've Just Translated It To English, How Fair/bad I Am? / Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) / Chimamanda, Bill Gates, Prince Charles In London For Malaria Summit- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.