Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God (16979 Views)

Legend Of The Human God: Legacy Transfer / Emi(legend Of The Human God): Reboot / Legend Of Ikogosi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2019
E be like Ajanaku don repent finally ooo

Tanks for the update
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Hardes(m): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
[i][/i]OP thanks for the update
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
"I brought someone along" Ajanaku said pointing towards the woods.
A questioning look took over both Ogunjimi and IRETI's face.
"Your grandfather " Ajanaku said. He stretched his hand, towards the woods, and a heavy wind blew, bending the trees sideways
"That's the signal" Ajanaku said again.
"You mean the King is alive? " Ogunjimi asked smiling.
"Am I still allowed into the city, I could use some hospitality" he said with bright countenance on his face.
Was Ajanaku really a changed man, or still up to his old tricks, Ogunjimi still couldn't reason it out. Still he had to be careful, even the King mysterious return, has to be checked.

"Grandpa" IRETI shouted, threw her sword to the ground and ran up to the King who happily hastened his footstep.

The gates of ayenireti rolled up, as Emi, Eri and the refugees, trooped in. Emi knew something was up, not something bad, he knew in his spirit, a familiar presence was around.
"I sense it too" Eri said, confirming what Emi thought within him.
"They are also back" A woman whispered, as people began to gather following the horse to the palace
"the King also returned three days ago"
Emi heard those words and charged his horse faster towards the palace.
He ran in alongside Eri, only to see someone he never expected, Ajanaku. Emi stood still,beside Ajanaku was Adeshewa, who chatted lively with him, also the King on his throne.
"Emi" the King said and ran up to Emi, and hugged him tightly.
Emi freed himself from the grip, thousands of thoughts running through his mind, first from what was Ajanaku doing here, then to the King.
"Brother" Ajanaku said and grabbed Emi by the arm, as they did when they were still together. Emi tightened the grip and hugged Ajanaku.
"Who is this ruddy young man" Ajanaku asked, smiling at Eri.
"Eri, your son"

Ajanaku Tried controlling the tears that dropped from his eyes, but seems every strong has to give in to emotion.
"You took really good care of him" Ajanaku said, still with watery eyes.
Eri prostrated to his father, and stood up. Emi has really cared for him and only five days ago did he know Emi wasn't his real father
"Your highness"
"Thanks to Ajanaku, he saved me, from the white skin, our brethren are risen fast in support of the white men, they had the guts to sell me into slavery" the King said, he raised his fist up "I will tear down on them, like the sun dries up water, I will scorch them, never in their life would any of their generation repeat such"

TBC

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
They should be vigilant ooo

OP tanks for the update, jah bless
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2019
ESU AMONG US
Ajanaku held his sword with a tight grip, he stared at Emi and angrily dashed forward raising his sword to slash him. Emi moved sideways, the sword passed by his face, almost in contact with his face. Emi jumped backward, as the sword passed sideways his stomach. He rolled by and made attempt to use the butt of his sword to hit Ajanaku's head. Ajanaku placed his palm by his head, blocking the contact the sword was about to make.
"Why do you return" Emi shouted and slammed his body against Ajanaku.
"Redemption is not an easy thing to find" Ajanaku replied and his feet found a spot of Emi's face.
Emi staggered backward, he shaked his head lightly.
"Am glad for what you did, already Esu hasn't made his way into your mind" Emi said, he disappeared and appeared behind Ajanaku, kicking his knee joint.
Ajanaku rolled on the ground and attempted a backward kick.
"How are you getting along with your son? " Emi asked.
"He calls me Uncle" Ajanaku said laughing hard.
Emi held Ajanaku's leg and punched his stomach, Ajanaku groaned and disappeared
A force threw Emi into the air and made a loud thud on the ground. He strained and stretched his hand, as Ajanaku aided him up.
"You want to say something" Emi said,studying Ajanaku as they walked out of the fight arena.
"Esu is in ayenireti" Ajanaku said and continued "He is the only reason I came here, to hunt him"
Emi stopped and faced Ajanaku and spoke
"How did you know ?" Emi asked
"I suggest you filter the refugees you brought in, one of them is possesed" Ajanaku said and walked out, leaving Emi at the arena.
TBC

Please I need help, you can do that by letting me know what you feel about a story I already began
VICTORIA'S order... At
www.primeiu.
.maybe I will also do the uploading here on NL.
If you think it's okay...
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by unitysheart(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2019
Ahhhh. This is trouble o.
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Ann2012(f): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
Well done OP
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hmmmm

Tanks for the update

Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Bridgovoks: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
Love this story
Kudos
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Emi stood in front the King looking worried, but not as the King. The kingdom was going down, things didn't seem to work well. The only source of water in ayenireti for the first time was dried up, with no single traces, even not a mud was seen, over night the water was gone. The farm told another story, their yams were dugged out from the ground, the maize all suddenly dried up, oils turning solid and hard.
The situation was going BEYOUND them,at first they thought it was over population, but now, the case is different.
"Emi what do we do? " Adeshewa asked looking worried, she held IRETI's hand tightly and moved her closer.
"The gods are refusing to talk to me, even the chief priest is not getting any response" Emi replied and looked at Ajanaku where he sat.
Ajanaku nodded at him, and faced another direction. The only reason Emi was not considering what Ajanaku said, was only he didn't want to believe Esu was in their midst.
Eri walked closer and stood near Emi and spoke.
"I think I know what's wrong" Eri said and pulled of his Dansiki
His right chest glowed brightly, it was the hell Stone.
"Ever since we came back, this stone has been glowing and making me feel more powerful, when I touch a source of nature, it releases it energy into me and they die "

"How is that possible? " Ajanaku muttered.
"I think Esu is in Ayenireti" Eri said again "I have a strong connection to him"
"You can't say that, you haven't even seen him" Emi said, trying to ignore the possibility of that.
"I have seen him, he appears to me, in dreams"
"The boy speaks the truth, Esu is in Ayenireti and the Human god knows about it" Ajanaku said and stood to his feet.
"Restrain him" Emi ordered the guards and pointed at Eri. "Don't worry son, we will set you free, just don't let Esu get into your head"
"No he won't "Eri said.
"Even the brightest warrior fell for his tricks" Emi said and looked at Ajanaku.
"Why don't you abuse me in secret "Ajanaku said wriggling his mouth. He patted Eri on the back and spoke "I trust you, your father thought you well"
IRETI stood still, something strange was also happening to her, ever since she knew Eri wasn't her brother, by any means, she had already began to feel something strong for him, something called love...
TBC

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lobatan

Tanks for the update
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by tunjilee003: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thanks op we are enjoying this
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
Emi summoned every warrior he had designated to different villages to safe and bring in the refugees. The total number of refugees that came in total were 17,201 both man and woman and child altogether. They immediately, gathered all refugees together, each pairing with their family.
"Emi, one person is missing " Ogunjimi whispered into Emi's ear.
"So it's confirmed, with the spiritual hold, around Ayenireti he shouldn't be able to go out, unless we let the gate open for long" Emi said "He is trapped, but how do we get him?",AHHHHHHHH!! A loud scream came from one of the hut. Emi and Ogunjimi quickly ran in, only to find Ajanaku standing next to a dead child's body, his sword dripping at the tip with blood.
"What did you do? " Emi asked kneeling near the child.
"Nothing, I didn't do this" Ajanaku replied still glued to where he stood.

"Listen to yourself, how did you get here if you didn't kill him? "
"Let me explain" Ajanaku said and dropped his sword to the ground.
Emi eyes glowed, his bead floated around his neck, he stretched his hand towards Ajanaku and began to chant.
"For every death the sword takes
One life gone
Hear o man
Thy consequences of thy action
Casted into they soul
Roam thou mind
I cast you to thy deepest darkness of emotion
You are broken"

Ajanaku was gripped with fear, Emi was chanting the soul exit spell on him
"Emi don't do... "
"Let they darkest fear consume you" Emi chanted and placed a finger on Ajanaku's forehead.
Ajanaku eye ball turned thick white, and he fell to the ground, his thinking was now far from him, he was nothing different from a mad man, just that Ajanaku would only roam around looking dumb.
"Now what next" Ogunjimi asked, he looked towards where the boy laid, and was shocked "Emi the body is not here, it's gone"
IMPOSSIBLE!!! Emi screamed, the echo tearing apart one part of the hut.
"You know the consequences of what you did, now we have Esu to deal with, then Ajanaku, you have to return him to his normal state and you know that is impossible unless, a life is sacrificed and Eri, you have to free him too, all these trouble in one day, of using your spell power" Adeshewa lamented and walked out of the room.
IRETI also stood up and followed behind, then halted at Emi's words.
"Am sorry" He said
"Then find a solution " She replied and walked out.

TBC

2 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
This wan weak persin ooo. Ayenireti don they turn to another tin ooo, Emi easy ooo,

Tanks for the update
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Emi knew things were now becoming to get out of hand, the only solution he saw to it was to seek the gods, even now they are refusing to answer him, even the Chief Priest, has no answer from them.
Emi urged his horse outside Ayenireti, he needed answers, if he really needed it, Ayenireti was not the best place for him to peaceful meditate, he had to go far from it. NIRETI CAVE was the best option he could think of, the silent nature, was all he needed.
He alighted his horse and headed towards the cave, getting to the entrance, he sat down on the bare ground, folding his legs into each other, he placed his hand gently on his leg and closed his eyes.
Emi entered into the Greater Gods Realm in spirit, he walked towards the gate, normally one would have being hearing the joyful chat of the gods from the entrance, but every where was silent, the mighty gate widely open, Emi advanced further seeing the tables turned upside down.
“What is wrong?” Emi muttered to himself.
“Emi” A female voice called from behind.
“Yemoja” Emi replied on seeing who called his name
“Whats wrong?, why is everywhere deserted?”
“War, war broke in this realm, the gods has refused to agree in terms with Orisa Nla, who you call Eledumare” Yemoja said and relaxed fairly on the turned table.
“That is the reason why no one has been hearing our plea” Emi said.
Yemoja felt pity on Emi, this fragile being has now being caught up in their own mess, they had been so blind to want to rule, they had forgotten, Esu would use this chance nicely.
“Orisa Nla took a decision behind us, the sacrifices we collect are no more, he sent one of his servant in his own realm to finally lay himself as an atonement, now the news is now being spread like wildfire, round the earth, and it is placing us in lower gratitude” Yemoja said and continued “ The answer you seek is not here” She said and turned into water and floated out of the realm

TBC

2 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by daddio(m): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
Thanks OP
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
Entering into the city, Emi walked to his home, nothing he could think of, returning, news of 13 dead had reached him.
"Eri" IRETI called out, and walked closer to him, in the royal prison where he was chained.
"I was beginning to think I won't see you"
IRETI walked closer and sat down near him, she had a reassuring look on her face.
"What about father" Eri asked
IRETI quickly changed the topic, she knew it would do him no better telling him what happened to Ajanaku, or telling him matters just got from bad to worse, the gods now have their own problem the must handle.
"Eri have to tell you something" IRETI said, and placed her hands on her chest, trying to control her heart beat.
"And" Eri replied looking at her in the eye.
"Since, we are not sibling from the same parents.. "
"Princess, Eri, your father seeks you both " a guard said, interrupting IRETI at the middle of her words.
IRETI quickly stood to her feet and broke the chains off Eri.
"Let's go, maybe a solution came up" She said and lead the way.
Adeshewa, shifted on the bed, allowing both children to sit down beside her. Emi placed a stool in front of them and began.
"Eri, you said, that stone draws you closer to Esu, right" Emi asked.
"Yes, even know I still feel him" He replied.
"Good, I need you to meditate and try to know where he is" Emi replied.
"I know where he his, he wants us to come"
"where? "
"Shrine of the Greater gods"
Ogunjimi stood at the wall, trying to pass away time, chatting with other soldiers, just then one alerted them they had strangers heading towards Ayenireti.
Three chariots approached the gas and halted some meters from it. A white skin lady, alighted the middle chariot, walking graciously, a big book on her hand, she raised her hand up and spoke.
"Shey Alafia ni mo bayin(Hope you are all in good health). Although she didn't speak it fluently, but it was fluent enough for the guards to understand her. The way she said it, was a mix of her accent and the way her nose moved unfavourably to another man's language.
Ogunjimi and the other guards froze, and demanded she said it again, rolling their hands to signify a repeat. After she said it Ogunjimi, responded.
"Kilo fe ? (what do you want) " he asked
Emi ran up to the wall behind him was his whole family including the King.

TBC

2 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
"Open the gate" Emi commanded the guard in charge and walked down to the gate.
"Welcome, you are welcome to stay in the palace "
Getting to the palace, emi continued his talk with Eri.
"we need to have a plan, we still don't know what Esu is up to"
Eri walked alone into the shrine, there he met a child facing the carved idol of Obatala, while the other idols fell flat on the ground.
"Welcome" The boy said and turned to face Eri.
"What do you want"
"Nothing, I just live the joy of showing your god's they are not enough to stop me"
"But war has broken in your realm"
"true, which makes matters complicated, a greater power has risen, a power that needs just faith" Esu said, and bent down to pick an idol. "all this will be forgotten, not me, I am the main character in this arc"
"You are scared, the world will rise against you"
"No, I will rise against the world"
"What exactly do you want" Eri asked
"My hell Stone, I need it, but it's not fun getting it without adding more souls to my kingdom, after that, everyone you love will die"
Esu(possesing the boy) he bolted towards Eri and laid his hands on Eri's head.
Esu gasped and retreated from Eri.
"Tell me why I won't kill you?, the one that will trouble me will be a seed from you" Esu thundered.
Eri knew he had no choice against him and bolted out of the shrine.
Eri sat down in the wide compound of the palace, now he even knows the name of his child without yet thinking of getting married, he even knew who his wife would be. When he narrated the ordeal between him and Esu to Emi, he had pleaded IRETI wouldn't be there when he spoke.
"olodo " IRETI said and spanked Eri on his head.
"what's wrong with you? " Eri cried out, rubbing his head.
IRETI sat down near Eri and placed her hand over his shoulder.
"Don't worry, we will get rid of him, and your father will come back to normal " IRETI said reassuring him.
"I know, am not thinking about it jor"
"Hey you know I have fee...... " Ireti was about completing her statement when she was interrupted.
"Hello" the white skin lady said in her own language.
"itunmo?(meaning) " Eri said smiling wickedly.
"Gil..or..iaa"ireti said, stamerring
"No, no it Gloria, my name is Gloria,oruko mi Gloria" The white lady replied, trying to make the children understand
"Gloria" they all chorused.
"What is happening, I discovered you and your father all have powers and I like that " Gloria said with a very poor yoruba accent.
"yes, even Esu is giving us problem, and father Casted spell on father" Eri said.
"I can help, with the name of Jesus, every knee will bow"
Emi paced round the room, Eri had told him about Esu talking about a greater power from Orisa nla, could it be that Same power Gloria was talking about,all they needed was to try, even now, all hands would be on deck.
"Yemoja also told me, the gods were angry Orisa nla, made a greater power. " Emi said facing Gloria "we should try your way"
Modified

TBC

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
Emi entered into the shrine with his sword on his right hand, he charged his beast soul into the sword and approached Esu.
"You are here" Esu said and looked at Gloria.
"It's just a boy" Gloria whispered to Emi in English, knowing fully he wouldn't understand her.
"I take any form I wish" Esu replied and his eyes flashed red. "Am the one you refer to as Lucifer, you see the beauty in me is that, am everywhere at once "
Emi tapped Gloria signaling to her to carry out her plan. Esu gave no chance to any thinking, he waved his hand towards Gloria, making an invisible force throw her against the wall. The big book she held fell to the ground and slided towards Esu.
Esu quickly moved back from the book, he slightly screeched, and looked at the book and then Emi.
Emi knew Esu was scared of the book, or it posses something stronger, Esu couldn't move forward, crosing over the book seemed a burden.
"Scared" Emi said and grinned. He charged his beast soul and threw it Esu. The force threw Esu against the wall, bursting out of the shrine.
Emi leaped after Esu, and his sword found its way into his chest. Esu screeched loudly, a dark soul rose out of the child and zapped itself in again.
"I will force you out" Emi shouted and ran into the shrine to get the book.
Esu knew what he wanted to do, and picked himself up, he stretched his hand, and Emi felt heavy on the legs, moving was really hard for him.
"What are you doing? " Emi muttered trying to move his legs.
Esu walked up to Emi and punched him on the stomach.
Emi tried hard not to groan, he raised his head and tightened his lips trying to subdue the pain.
"Stupid" Esu said and nodded him
Esu suddenly flew some meters away from Emi, and landed roughly on the ground.
"Stay away from him" IRETI shouted and charged her beast soul.
Eri pulled out an arrow and placed it on his bow.
"Stand back"
"Eri, the book in the shrine get it" Emi shouted, still struggling with his legs.
Eri dashed into the shrine is search of the book. Esu gathered himself and with speed of light he dashed at IRETI. IRETI also dashed and met herself pinned to the ground, also finding it hard to move. Esu moved his neck sideways and walked into the shrine.
Eri walked near to Gloria trying to get her back into consciousness. He gently laid Gloria and stood up facing Esu.
He sighted the book laying at the tall idol for Obatala. He slid towards it and attempted to take it, but his hand felt heavy, pain running through his veins, his hand immediately began looking pale.
"That makes two of us"
Eri quickly headed away from the book, and crawled back to where Gloria laid.
Esu walked up majestically and raised Eri up into the air by the neck. He tore his cloth and moved his hand towards the region where the hell Stone laid on Eri's chest.

TBC

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
Esu slowly pushed his fingers into Eri's chest, he dipped his hand further, letting Eri give a loud cry as hot steam of tears flowed from his eyes. Blood dripped freely from Eri's body. Esu felt the stone and gasped trying to catch his breath, he wickedly pulled the stone out slowly.
Gloria slightly opened her eyes, seeing what Eri was going through, she summoned her strength and slowly crawled towards the book, she picked it up and grabbed Esu on the leg, and also laid the book against his leg.
Esu screamed loudly "Take that away" he shouted and dropped Eri to the ground. The dark soul struggled not to leave the body of its host and screeched loudly
"I cast you into total darkness" Gloria shouted
Esu screamed loudly and with a loud burst, he was nowhere to be found, slowly the darkness that filled the shrine, faded away.
Emi felt relieved and walked into the shrine and IRETI also stood up to her feet. Emi pulled Eri on his back and hurried towards the palace.
Emi took Gloria to where Ajanaku was and went back to attend to Eri, to help him heal faster.

Emi and IRETI placed their hand on Eri's chest, their hands glowed, and they both groaned, as Eri's pain entered into their own body, and as his wounds healed.
"Am alive" Eri said smiling from where he laid.
"You didn't finish the spell" Ajanaku said from behind "I caught a white skin lady, I locked her up in the prison" Ajanaku said feeling proud.
Everyone in the room tried to hide their expression, trying not laugh.
Esu growled angrily he tore the neck of one of his hell beast. He looked at the gathering and spoke.
"in 4 years time, Emi's children will be the problem we have, a seed greater than all of them will rise and one by one he will destroy all of us. "
Esu said as darkness flowed from his eyes.
"let's end them" Okunkun said, his voice echoing repeatedly
"It's not as easy as you think they now know about the greater power"

THE END.

NEXT ON THE TREND WILL BE
REMI(HEROES FROM BEYOUND)
Remi is the problem Esu talks about.
Watch out.
.......loading........ In.... A..bit..
Thanks to everyone for following so far.

TBC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by wonderjewel: 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
Devilpen God bless you for this story.Thank you for not keeping us waiting till eternity before you finished the story.I enjoyed every bit of it.You are so skilled.
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by daddio(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thanks Devillen. Very interesting story.
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
wonderjewel:
Devilpen God bless you for this story.Thank you for not keeping us waiting till eternity before you finished the story.I enjoyed every bit of it.You are so skilled.
Am glad you loved it, even with all my heart breaking mistakes......
Thanks sis
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
daddio:
Thanks Devillen. Very interesting story.
Thanks brother........ Thanks for following till the beginning of the end
☺ smile

1 Like

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by daddio(m): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
Devilpen:

Thanks brother........ Thanks for following till the beginning of the end
☺ smile

Indeed, you tried.

Expecting the next bang.
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by dankorode(m): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
u too good.
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Abdulrasaq1995(m): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ave being a ghost reader frm d beginning buh now feeling guilty for nt acknwledging ur greatwork...more wisdom to u...9c write-up...waiting for d next update
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Abdulrasaq1995:
Ave being a ghost reader frm d beginning buh now feeling guilty for nt acknwledging ur greatwork...more wisdom to u...9c write-up...waiting for d next update
Thanks bro, am glad
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Missmossy(f): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nice read so far, kudos for the good work. Do keep it up Devilpen!!
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
dankorode:
u too good.
thanks man
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
Missmossy:
Nice read so far, kudos for the good work. Do keep it up Devilpen!!
missmossy......thanks sis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oriki Of Ikoyi - I've Just Translated It To English, How Fair/bad I Am? / Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) / Chimamanda, Bill Gates, Prince Charles In London For Malaria Summit- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.