Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

OMG! Tboss Set To Wed Uti Nwachukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! Tboss Set To Wed Uti Nwachukwu (517 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Tboss Set To Wed Uti Nwachukwu by iamocheme: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
According to rumours making headlines, 2017 Big Brother Naija Housemates, Tokunbo Idowu aka TBoss and former BBNaija winner Uti Nwachukwu are set to get married.

“According to insiders, the love struck couple have been dating off/on secretly for over a year have been planning to secretly walk down the aisle when TBoss fell pregnant and lover boy Uti was thrown off balance….

Insiders say lover boy Uti maybe somewhat singing a different tune as he has been telling those close to him who have been calling to confirm since the rumour quietly broke that he is not the one while his lover girl TBoss is not answering those asking her questions…

”Uti who is a full grown man is denying that he is about to become a Father?That is so wrong” exclaims the Insiders.

SDK Blog asked the insiders as the probing closed….”Is Uti still planning to walk Tboss down the aisle”?

We got this as response ”We don’t know yet but he is not comfortable with this story hitting the press at all and probably trying to get used to the talks.

We asked again ….What about all the rumours trailing both of them?Is it a problem or not?”

The Response we got was ”Who does not have a Skeleton in their cupboard?I don’t know about their issues with rumours trailing them but i know they are expecting a child”.

Rumour making the rounds has been confirmed by SDK Blog..However it is possible that they may both deny this further as TBoss has been posting denials since last night on her Instagram handle…

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/omg-tboss-set-wed-uti-nwachukwu/#ixzz5jTkkspqs

(1) (Reply)

A Radio Presenter Once Tried To Rape Me – Naomi Branch / See What Simi Found On Facebook (photo) / Waje Kiss Me And You Will Never Struggle With Your Vocals -uche Maduagwu To Waje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.