Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts (35087 Views)

Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by dmakoy: 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
Nigeria's leading Academic Institution, Covenant University known for her stringent rules and regulation that all her students must complied with, recently issued out new orders to her students, one of which as to do with COMPULSORY ATTENDANCE at the daily Early Morning 1-Hour Chapel Prayer (a.k.a Covenant Hour Of Prayers - C.H.O.P) @5:30am , alongside other Chapel Weekly Services, such that any Absentee student stands the risk of being denied access to write the end of semester examinations.

Is this suppose to be strange? Covenant known for what she is undecided

But strangely, the sacked Fmr Registrar, Muyiwa Oludayo (who is also a BSC, MSC and PHD graduate of CU) took to Twitter in a series of tweets, to rant out against his former Alma mata and Employer.

Isn't it hypocritical that, Oludayo who was a major promulgator, initiator, driver, prosecutor ...etc. of some of the stringent rules & regulation while he held sway as the Dean Student Affairs and 2-term Registrar now just came to his senses that some of those rules by coercion are more fruitless than imagined.

Would he be tweeting like this assuming he is still enjoying the 'bush meat' and sweet juices of the Powerful positions he once occupied at CU?

#ThisIsNaija embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by dmakoy: 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
undecided

Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by Nukilia: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
Generation of vipers!

5 Likes

Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by icebird25(m): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
Covenant is just a glorified primary school..

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by Realtord43: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
What do one expect from a advanced secondary school undecided

9 Likes

Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by hakeem4(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2019
Isn't it hypocritical that, Oludayo who was a major promulgator, initiator, driver, prosecutor ...etc. of some of the stringent rules & regulation while he held sway as the Dean Student Affairs and 2-term Registrar now just came to his senses that some of those rules by coercion are more fruitless than imagined.
. This is totally wrong. while he was still a staff at covenant university he usually intercedes on behalf of the students.

5 Likes

Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by hisgrace090: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2019
Promulgators of law are sometime inconsiderate because it's in no way going to affect them as they're on top.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 29, 2019
icebird25:
Covenant is just a glorified primary school..

Well they produce a lot of smart people who make ground breaking innovations in a sane environment

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by ElsonMorali: 7:45am On Mar 29, 2019
How is Covenant University Nigeria's leading academic Institution?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by CaptainMitch: 7:45am On Mar 29, 2019
Good rules, if my kid were to grow in Nigeria I would have sent them to this school, but I think foreign schools will be better.

10 Likes

Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by niceprof: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2019
No need to criticize ,if the rules are not ok by you,you don't bother applying as there are other schools in town.

26 Likes

Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by steveDpro: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2019
Dell laptop for sale
Windows 10
12.5-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) resolution
Intel Core i5-7600U CPU 2.9GHz
Intel HD Graphics 620
8GB of DDR4
128GB SSD
802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Bluetooth 4.2
Dimensions: 12 x 8.2 x 0.7 -inches
Weight: 2.8 pounds

Whatsapp: 0803 785 4920

Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by damola1: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2019
Let him go n open his own.

And he should stfu. Did he say this when he was there and influential ?

7 Likes

Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by ElsonMorali: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2019
maybachmusic:

Well they produce a lot of smart people who make ground breaking innovations in a sane environment

Mention the smart people who have made ground breaking innovations please.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by chinavs9ja(m): 7:47am On Mar 29, 2019
Ehhh

I am a website designer, check my signature if you need a professional website
Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by Englishgold: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2019
It's very easy to sack people than to employ people in Nigeria.
Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2019
Let's forget about the messenger and focus more on the message. The message brought should be what defines the Messenger, not vice versa.

He probably saw the loopholes and spoke about it, after all you failed to report why he was sacked.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 29, 2019
I can't allow my boys to go this kind of primary school.. Lack of freedom. I met one of their graduates at one interview center in Ikeja last year. I swear that's the first time of seeing graduate mumu. Awon ti ko jaaa. I rep Federal University. ARO VILLA..Who know no go know

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 29, 2019
I can't allow my boys to go to this kind of primary school.. Lack of freedom. I met one of their graduates at one interview center in Ikeja last year. I swear that's the first time of seeing graduate mumu. Awon ti ko jaaa. I rep Federal University. ARO VILLA..Who know no go know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by hisexcellency34: 7:51am On Mar 29, 2019
G
Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by ElsonMorali: 7:52am On Mar 29, 2019
These people are not raising independent minded adults at all.

See as they are herding them around like sheep.

8 Likes

Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by Kendumazy(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2019
Very funny! If papa sees that tweet, he will just shake his head for him. Hypocrisy at another level.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by Gsteve01(m): 7:53am On Mar 29, 2019
Drama
Re: Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts by Owamudia: 7:54am On Mar 29, 2019
When was he sacked

Muyiwa fell from grace to grass

What a pity!

What a shame!!

O ma se o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Strike From 1999 To 2022 And Duration / Protesting FUTO Students Bring Down School Statue, Destroy Library (photos) / Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.