Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC (45051 Views)

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / Akpabio: I Only Endorsed Him, If He Fails I Am Not Responsible - Ali Ndume / Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by yepapa0005: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
The Senator representing Akwa Ibom north-west, Godswill Akpabio, has revealed that some clergymen in Akwa Ibom State called him a herdsman after he defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Akpabio dumped the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in August 2018, to join the ruling party.

In an article titled ‘The Lies and Liars of the Election’, the former Governor of the state revealed how the men of God turned against him following the decision.

“I am happy that God is not like some of His priests.

“Ever since I decamped to APC, they have been praying against me and they have joined in peddling the lies about me. Very well known Church prelates and Bishops that dined with me for 8 years while I was governor, despite my benevolence to them and their families joined the fray calling me killer herdsman for joining APC.

“But some of these men of God were in this same Country in 2012 when the farmers/herdsmen clashes claimed the lives of over 1000 people in the Benue/Plateau/Mambilla axis. At that time, a Christian was the President but was not accused of being a killer of Christians. The farmers/herdsmen clashes predate Nigeria’s Independence.

“The clashes have occurred under various leadership. Yet the “men of God” have been unconscionable in accusing the current President of masterminding genocide against Christians because he is a Muslim. I am happy that God does not condemn a man based on one man’s testimony, but He sees the heart and judges our motives and intentions. Whether one is a Christian or Muslim, we all worship the same God WHO will at the appointed time judge us from our deeds in words and actions,” Akpabio wrote.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2019/03/28/men-god-told-dumped-pdp-apc-akpabio/amp/

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by Chicagoesontop: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
Baba keep quiet !!

188 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by Richardonald(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
that is the reason why u lose to PDP

208 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by Passionate888: 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
You've lost the election and you political clout, stop making excuses.

181 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by stephleena(f): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
smh,what's he saying again?..

He has no political value in AKS ..he should start dog business, shikena!

202 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Akpabio..... Akpabio..... how market? grin

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by oilPUSSY(f): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
You knew the perception your people have for APC yet you deviated.. You have allowed vultures to lead you to your political golgotha .
The same set of vultures that were clapping and rejoicing that you would deliver the entire SS are no where to be found simply because you lost the election and above all you have lost your people as well..
See the name the name they have given you in your state "Herdsman terrorist" "Christian killer" Keep moving around with that tag till you come back to your senses.
I doubt if Buhari has a package for you because you don't belong to people he loves.

See how APC is treating Orji Uzo Kalu who worked morning and night for Buhari's victory, Is it you that didn't win any election that Buhari and APC will give attention ?
If you are wailing with the intention of replacing Udoma Udo as a minister from Akwaibom state, then the movie is going to be very interesting.

181 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by excel101(m): 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
stephleena:
smh,what's he saying again?..

He has no political value in AKS ..he should start dog business, shikena!
You mean he should start 404 business?

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Looking for ministerial appointment.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by yepapa0005: 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
grin grin
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
What are you

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by Xisnin(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
despite my benevolence to them and their families joined the fray calling me killer herdsman for joining APC

There is this popular saying that is taught to kids right from primary schools.
It is "look before you leap".
A lot of stories were used to explain the wisdom behind the saying.
Unfortunately, Akpabio was busy playing in class while the lesson was going on.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by CoachOore: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
You guys should see the truth and historical evidence in what he said!
Instead of acting as an ignorant.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by RoyalUc(m): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
I'm a witness to this truth Sen. Godswill and I must confess I am ashamed of these same men of God that use to preach and praise you anytime you gather them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by slivertongue: 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
are you not a political herdsman?
stop looking for sympathy and face ur downfall

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by OKDnigeria: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
oilPUSSY:
You knew the perception your people have for APC yet you deviated.. You have allowed vultures to deceive you.
The same people people that were clapping and rejoicing that you would deliver the entire SS are no where to be found simply because you lost the election and above all you have lost your people as well..
See the name the name they have given you in your state "Herdsman terrorist" "Christian killer" Keep moving around with that tag till you come back to your senses.
See, Akpabio was not deceived. It was the fear of EFCC that drove him to APC. Deep down in his heart, he knew he was committing a political blunder by joining APC. I suspect that his hands were not clean and APC used that to blackmail him and forced him to join them.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by Topmaike007(m): 12:20am On Mar 29, 2019
Pls nairalanders it's my birthday,ejo, Biko show me love

36 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by SarkinYarki: 12:57am On Mar 29, 2019
You are a satanic herdsman and rigger

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by realstars: 1:10am On Mar 29, 2019
Is that not the same preaching you have been preaching when you where in PDP? Oh because you are now an APC member and a part time muslem you are talking, Akpabio you know what you are, and what you have soiled your hand into, Now God have shown you levels,
You are now like prodigal son, better come back home, God still love you. Don't be ashem, there is room for you if you come back.

11 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by realstars: 1:32am On Mar 29, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:
Looking for ministerial appointment.
That is the tune he is dancing to, he want to command pity from APC after his failure. No room for lazy man. Akpabio, Back to Ukana biko nu.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by dokie: 1:40am On Mar 29, 2019
Xisnin:

There is this popular saying that is taught to kids right from primary schools.
It is "look before you leap".
A lot of stories were used to explain the wisdom behind the saying.
Unfortunately, Akpabio was busy playing in class while the lesson was going on.

He thought AK is Lagos where one man can decide for a whole state.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by chozzy: 1:50am On Mar 29, 2019
Truth is, BUHARI's nopotistic handling of the headsmen crisis was the main reason many Southern APC politicians lost.

Whatever, it's good you have now realised why you lost too.

Next time sir, look before you leap.

As a politician, the interest and feelings of a people you represent is key.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by greatdreamer(m): 3:55am On Mar 29, 2019
During the biblical era, Akpabio's write up would have been named

"The Lamentations of Goodwill the son of Akpabio"
In history
"The rise and fall of uncommon governor"
Don't blame anyone blame yourself for the misfortune that you brought upon yourself.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by yuanexchanger: 4:12am On Mar 29, 2019
akpabio izza goal

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by shuttox: 4:35am On Mar 29, 2019
That was a wrong move by akpabio

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by blackpanda: 5:00am On Mar 29, 2019
I so much love akpabio

Sir don't worry u will laugh last

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by prinsam30: 6:40am On Mar 29, 2019
zidane is a big fool for going back to Madrid, he will surely fail this time around, bet me he will regret this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by yepapa0005: 7:52am On Mar 29, 2019
cry cry
Re: Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC by Dandsome: 8:04am On Mar 29, 2019
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix / Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos / IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.